Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore (36847 Views)

Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham / Amad Diallo To Join Manchester United In January / Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by lymelyte(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
Enceladus:
Where will sancho play like this? Ole' just spending our money anyhow.
utd is no longer interested in Sancho..
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Skmoda360(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
joebeckz:
Welcome Diallo at least de gea now has a replacement / substitute. I just hope Lampard uses him often.
Jesu!!!
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by lordprogress: 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
I fit say we dun buy am since but the deal says we he will join us this January not really a new signing.
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by holluwizzy: 12:00am On Jan 08, 2021
Since Eric Baily started, manU defence tight more than before , but with Maguire and lindelof.

Relegation is all I See.

osazsky:
but we used our first 11 too na though i didnt watch d match i saw d line up on livescores.what happened

1 Like

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by holluwizzy: 12:01am On Jan 08, 2021
Which final una don reach Since Yemi Tela died

DEEBOZZ:

Naija no dey reach final how?
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Teejay13(m): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2021
Welcome to the winning club man!

Where history has been made .

I wish him a wonderful experience at MAN-U
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by OChimex: 12:11am On Jan 08, 2021
BigBelleControl:
Solskjaer be like Naija he no dey reach final.

Welcome Diallo, hope you can bench Martial and Greenwood.

They will soon bench him like Van DA Beek. You mean, Martial and Greenwood who were thought to be the next big hits in Man United are now bench material?

The problem with these apprentice coaches is that they don't nurture players to become world class, they waste players.

Football is not about buying all the good players n the world, it is all about the tactics, the finesse and level of good pattern the coach brings to the team.

Look at Lampard, would you even believe after spending over 200 million pounds he still struggles to be in top 4, yet all the wonderful players be bought are now flop.

The same with OLe. Amad Diallo will still go down the drain.

1 Like

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by betshopagent(m): 12:52am On Jan 08, 2021
local man is confused with ole and his signings
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 08, 2021
BigBelleControl:
Solskjaer be like Naija he no dey reach final.

Welcome Diallo, hope you can bench Martial and Greenwood.
Bench that useless Martial
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Bobcul: 5:31am On Jan 08, 2021
When is C. Ronaldo coming?
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by zealousayo(m): 6:02am On Jan 08, 2021
osazsky:
I have always followed him from when he was in Atlanta u14 team.he plays better than messi he has great prospects. He always dreamt of playing for the biggest club in England. He will definately be an improvement on our team.before dec this year he should be worth 240m pounds wat a guinus..very close to maradona patern of play too
He plays better than Messi? How you people make all these nonsensical assertions is always surprising.
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Numerouno94(m): 6:32am On Jan 08, 2021
zealousayo:

He plays better than Messi? How you people make all these nonsensical assertions is always surprising.

United fans re overzealous. They constantly luk for ways to bring down Messi.
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Unrated900(m): 6:45am On Jan 08, 2021
themes009:
Front page for the first time, dedicate to my mum I love you

Back to the matter, congrats to the red devils

First time the blues fans congratulated United club

I dedicate your FTC to bubu for leaving and not returning again to seat
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by sylve11: 7:19am On Jan 08, 2021
blinking001:
Man utd the shitty club. Nothing will still change.

Akachanwa....... sad cool
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Blakpot: 7:47am On Jan 08, 2021
This kid is a baller. Hope he settles in quickly, Man U needs a right winger badly.
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by AreaFada2: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2021
joebeckz:
Welcome Diallo at least de gea now has a replacement / substitute. I just hope Lampard uses him often.
De Gea substitute? Is he a keeper?

How is Lampard the manager of Man U? sad shocked

People who gave you 36 likes sef as of now Na wa. You even sabi pass them. grin
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2021
Manu Should Sign Grealish No Matter D Cost. Dat Guy Sabi Ball No Be Small. Unfortunately, Ole Would Be Blind To See Him.
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by femmyapson(m): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2021
joebeckz:
what were you smoking when you wrote this grin
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by abullpantii2345: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2021
All The Fifa World Cup Winners From 1930 To 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvpJy4D9iMs
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Skymason20(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

He go shock you
overstatement.. Liverpool will fvck thoes histroy fc like fvcking olosho with black bullet
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by BeSnappy(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2021
Welcome to the theatre of dreams...
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by yoboone(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2021
#Sure
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by yoboone(m): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2021
BeSnappy:
Welcome to the theatre of dreams...
For sure.

1 Like

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Finnestgreat: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
obembet:
Man United complete the signing of Amad Diallo Traore

Manchester United have finalized the signing of 18-year-old Atalanta winger Amad Diallo.

He'll be free to play once his visa application is approved

Amad Diallo has completed his move from Atalanta to Utd. Signed a four and a half year contract until June 2025, with the option of a further year. United paying a project £37.2m, with £18.2m the initial fee

Source: https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/1347211543981789186?s=19
GGMU
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Skimpledawgg: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset / Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) / Yaya Toure Sent Off After 10 Seconds Of Final Football Match In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.