Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Fulfilled My Promise To The Community Of Persons With Special Needs- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fulfilled My Promise To The Community Of Persons With Special Needs- Buhari (292 Views)

Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom / Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fulfilled My Promise To The Community Of Persons With Special Needs- Buhari by hoodedjaystrim(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
I am happy to have fulfilled my promise to the community of Persons with Special Needs, by assenting to the Disability Bill. We have also inaugurated a National Commission for Persons with Disabilities, to take the work to the next level, and implement our vision in full.

I thank the Governors of Plateau, Lagos and Nasarawa States for enacting disability laws and establishing Disability Rights Commissions; I am calling on Governors of Yobe, Kano & Kogi to implement their laws, while those States that are yet to do so should take necessary action.
https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1347265765993549824

Re: I Fulfilled My Promise To The Community Of Persons With Special Needs- Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
.....whilst at the same time financially crippling every other Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fulfilled My Promise To The Community Of Persons With Special Needs- Buhari by NextD18: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Buhari no fit type that English.

Imagine him typing "Assenting to the disability bills"...grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fulfilled My Promise To The Community Of Persons With Special Needs- Buhari by Mokason288(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
Where is MAGU?

What happened to all the funds he recovered?

Buhari 2023

Una never see anything
Re: I Fulfilled My Promise To The Community Of Persons With Special Needs- Buhari by topstone4: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
hoodedjaystrim:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1347265765993549824

Abi nah. If you are too cursed to fulfil your endless promises to those who are physically fit, you sha can boast of fulfilling your promises to disabled.

I'm not surprised anyway. Even you are mentally disabled.

hoodedjaystrim, I've noticed that you have been praising Buhari for days now. Are you the new paid poster on the block?
Re: I Fulfilled My Promise To The Community Of Persons With Special Needs- Buhari by Racoon(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
So the hardship your government have inflicted on normal healthy people is different from those of the physically challenged people?
Re: I Fulfilled My Promise To The Community Of Persons With Special Needs- Buhari by Charmingrascal(m): 12:11am On Jan 08, 2021
He is also a person with disability
Is dementia not disability?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband’s Hair- Governor EL-RUFAI Wife / NIN: Beware Of Fake App, NIMC Warns Nigerians / Lawmaker Donates Solar Powered Borehole To Students In AIFPU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.