Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

What Bet9ja Did To Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Bet9ja Did To Me (442 Views)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / Please Advice, See What Palmcredit Loan App Did To Me / What an American Police Did To My Friend When $2,000 Was Found In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Bet9ja Did To Me by olus01(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Good evening nairalander I want to talk about this betslip 
B944TZRAPERWCS-2676565

Cd Santa Clara - Benfica  was to be played on 03/01/2021 by 6pm but was later postpone to 04/01/2021 due to heavy downfall 

But after  hours of checking my betslip,  because I was planning to CASHASH OUT, at the end of the day my bet was lost  because the game that was been postpone later cut the tickets, which it should not be

Because on the 08/12/2020 PSG vs istanbul basakshir  was later postpone to 09/12/2020 because of foul word from the official

The game above was in my winnings tickets last month but was later voided because it was been postponed even when it less than 24 hours and my money was deducted.

I went through all bet9ja rules and regulations and I discovered that I was being cheated. 

the image below shows that the match is expired already

Even General betting rules Says "If a match is abandoned before the end of the second half, all bets are void, unless the market has been determined (e.g. Team to win the first half when the match is abandoned during the 2nd half).

this case is different because the match is been abandoned before 10 minutes

In as much as bet9ja can void a game that was later played less than 24 hours I don't see any reason for them not to void a game that was later played after 24 hours

before the game was cut I calculated my cash out and it #87, 474 but I lost everything
Re: What Bet9ja Did To Me by Mide3367: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Gain In Scamming People? / The Buyer Of Shoprite Nigeria Has Finally Been Revealed / Making Money From Betting Is Worth The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.