Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim (23085 Views)

My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic / New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement / How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim by Alexdon200089: 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Quim2:

You still based in ebonyi?

No
Re: Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim by Zealoy(m): 7:07am On Feb 05, 2021
After so many months i was finally able to retrieve my Sim back
Re: Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim by KrazyDave16(m): 8:41am On Feb 05, 2021
Zealoy:
After so many months i was finally able to retrieve my Sim back
Was the NIN needed for this?
Re: Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim by Zealoy(m): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2021
KrazyDave16:
Was the NIN needed for this?
yeah I spent about #10k for the NIN
Re: Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim by KrazyDave16(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zealoy:
Wow shocked
Re: Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim by dbestuncle: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Bros is it now going. I need my welcome back badly

Alexdon200089:
The information is true, i work with Telecommunication company(Don't want to mention the name�) Sorry for the loss of your Sim card, but right now.. You can't retrieve your line due to NCC and NIMC issue... Federal government have directed that every sim should be linked with NIN and if you don't link your number you can't retrieve your line at the moment...NIMC link to link customers sim from our date base is down for 4days now... And nobody can retrieve any customers line now till the link comes up
Re: Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim by ImpregnaTor(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Zealoy:
apart from the nin, do you still need to do an affidavit if you don't have your sim pack available?
Did u go with your sim pack
pls reply, thinking of doing mine on Monday next week
Re: Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim by Zealoy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
apart from the nin, do you still need to do an affidavit if you don't have your sim pack available?
Did u go with your sim pack
pls reply, thinking of doing mine on Monday next week
yeah u need the affidavit if you don't have your Sim pack
Re: Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim by Alexdon200089: 12:35am On Apr 08, 2021
[quote author=dbestuncle post=99418270]Bros is it now going. I need my welcome back badly

Yes, very well grin
Re: Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim by Rollyluv: 1:12am On Apr 08, 2021
My sister did her own yesterday n she's using it now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Streaming Or Downloading Videos, Most Cheaper?? / MTN To End Blackberry Services In Nigeria On January 27 / Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.