Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. (5693 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by jovie50: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2012
GIRLS need to realize this:

Guys don't care if you talk to other guys.
We don't care if you're friends with other guys.
But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off.

It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we'restill there.
We don't care if a guy calls>OR TEXTS< you, but at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned.

Nothing is that important at 2 a.m. That it can't wait till the morning. Also, when we tell you you're pretty/ beautiful/gorgeous/cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it.

Don't tell us we're wrong. We'll stop trying to convince you. The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence.

Yeah, you can quote me. Don't be mad when we hold the door open. Take Advantage of the mood im in.

Let us pay for you! dont 'feel bad' We enjoy doing it. It's expected.

Smile and say 'thank you. Kiss us when no one's watching. If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed.

You don't have to get dressed up for us. If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own. We like you for who you are and not what you are.

Honestly, i think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's. or my tshirt and boxers, not all dolled up.

Don't take everything we say seriously. Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it. Don't get angry easily.

Stop using magazines/media as your bible. Don't talk about how hott Chris Brown, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is in front of us. It's boring, and we don't care. You have girlfriends for that.

Whatever happened to the word"handsome'/ 'beautiful' i'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with 'Hey handsome!' instead of 'Hey baby/ stud/ cutie/sexy' or whatever else you can think of.

On the other hand i'm not sayin i wouldn't like it ether. Girls, I cannot stress this enough: if you aren't being treated right by a guy, dont wait for him to change!!!!!

Ditch his sorry butt, disgrace to the male population and find someone who will treat you with utter respect Someone who will honor your morals.

Someone who will make you smilewhen you're at your lowest. Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes.

Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel. Someone who will stop what they're doing just to look you in the eyes....and say 'i love you' ..and actually mean it. Give the nice guys a chance.

Guys repost this if you agree. Girls repost this if you thinkit's cute.. Every Guy who isn't a jerk will agree with this, so we hope that all the girls that read this will repost this.

Life is too short to complain about everything that comes your way so stop and smell the roses in life because you might never have another time to take it, so take your time because they are all different in every way, so take chances in life, if it doesn't work out then fine, there are always more roses to smell.

♥ from JOHN OVIE

5 Likes

Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2012
No paragraphs. . . Disadvantage of "copy and paste".

Repost kor Report ni.

I doubt you believe all you even reposted. . .

2 Likes

Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by jovie50: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
sexkillz: No paragraphs. . . Disadvantage of "copy and paste".

Repost kor Report ni.

I doubt you believe all you even reposted. . .
is paragraph ur problem, for d record, i wrote d piece on my own
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
jovie50:
Yes paragraph is my problem. . . And i received this on BB and on Facebook 2 months ago. . . Someone must have "stolen" your "work".

3 Likes

Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by jovie50: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
sexkillz: Yes paragraph is my problem. . . And i received this on BB and on Facebook 2 months ago. . . Someone must have "stolen" your "work".
yeah, i saw it also on my Facebook wall too, i wrote it as one of my notes in facebook, check my profile u will see some of my literary posts.
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
jovie50:
yeah, i saw it also in my facebook, i wrote it as one of my notes in facebook, check my profile u will see some of my literary posts. I did all with my brain
I am using a mobile phone, else I'd have provided the original link where this came from. . .

You did it with all of your brain. . . Indeed!

1 Like

Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by cindyrella(f): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
jovie50:
yeah, i saw it also in my facebook, i wrote it as one of my notes in facebook, check my profile u will see some of my literary posts. I did all with my brain
Yeah right, some "brain" you've got! undecided
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
Nice write up!!!!! @sexkillz, whether or not it's his write-up, you have gotta give him some credit, instead of complaining unnecessary.
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
Floxyluv: Nice write up!!!!! @sexkillz, whether or not it's his write-up, you have gotta give him some credit, instead of complaining unnecessary.
If you are short of words to say, keep quiet. . . I already gave him his "credit".

1 Like

Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by chelseabmw(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
@poster

Keep clapping for ur work.....pls dnt make me do research on ur claim to be work pls?
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
jovie50:
Good. You have spaced it with paragraphs. . . Next time you copy stuffs, edit them well before reposting. Now, head to the other "write up" of yours you did "with your whole brain". I have questions for you.

The one about the truck driver.
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by Amya(f): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2012
You guys should give the fella a break. If he says he wrote it from the top of his head, he probably did. Give him the benefit of doubt.

Thumbs up for the write-up.
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2012
sexkillz: If you are short of words to say, keep quiet. . . .

I should be telling you that.

7 Likes

Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by Rocktation(f): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2012
Hmmmnph...like it wasn't a human being that actually wrote that undecided
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
angry angry
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by Babyamaka(f): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
this is beautiful, whoever wrote it, bravo to you
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by hifeoluwah: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
whether its ur own or nt i sure lik dis post.

1 Like

Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by Booty4me: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2012
Op am not impressed
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
Poster, I fit slap u if say na u write am again. I Blawdy wrote d gal version to dis, u used ur customising brain to write d guys version and u here taking glory without referencing Badosky? may u start shyting frogs o! Msteeew....

Ur brain indeed!
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by ijebabe: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
sexkillz:
Good. You have spaced it with paragraphs. . . Next time you copy stuffs, edit them well before reposting. Now, head to the other "write up" of yours you did "with your whole brain". I have questions for you.

The one about the truck driver.

grin grin grin
Ur wicked! grin grin grin grin
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by spikesC(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
hmmmmm

Can someone get a beer around here undecided
Heineken pls
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by spikesC(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
ijebabe:
grin grin grin
Ur wicked! grin grin grin grin

I told you to stop opening ya teeth. It scares the children away undecided

1 Like

Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by pendo89(f): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
sometimes I want to comment on a thread but on reading through replies,I get lost. I dont know what to post anymore.
It dries me up.

undecided

1 Like

Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by spikesC(m): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
pendo89: sometimes I want to comment on a thread but on reading through replies,I get lost. I dont know what to post anymore.
It dries me up.

undecided

Eeeehw sweet embarassed

Wanna go out with me? Away from this hole to a fairy tale land grin
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by tpia1: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him

tackle means what?

the dictionary definition of tackle says it involves practically jumping on top of somebody.
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
I was going to say this is nice until I saw the OP taking credit for it. Dump lying thief. I saw this on my wall in January during the strike and he is here claiming ownership to it.
Thieving scoundrel
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by Ishilove: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
The typical Nigerian girl will not talk about how hot foreign celebrities are, so no, i dont agree with parts if this article.
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by Mynd44: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
Ishilove: The typical Nigerian girl will not talk about how hot foreign celebrities are, so no, i dont agree with parts if this article.
You think so? Just because all you do is watch silly nollywood movies and listen to P-square does not mean all nigerian girls are as air-headed as you
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by nikkyshyne(f): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
jovie50:
cheesy cheesy

I saw this during my days on HI5.
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by Fourcade(m): 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
until proven guilty...it's from john ovie grin
y'all against it should provide links if you saw it somewhere else..to your facebook accounts as well grin
problem with people...
*Taking credits for someone's work by not revealing the source.
*Actually not believing someone could write this up.
i tire o! grin

1 Like

Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2012
jovie50: Also, when we tell you you're pretty/ beautiful/gorgeous/cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUiET3KfEbS2BDN_qnubP8sAWwoC_wpEHBOvvo22dEHJFiScS4V_xr4duz[/img]
Re: To Girls: The Way We Guys Want It. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 22, 2012
Speak for yourself, don't speak for me.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married In School Bt Single @home / 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed / I Finally Met With This Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.