Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION (1342 Views)

Fani Kayode : Labour Party and PDP Are sinking ships / Debt Is Sinking The Economy - Punch Editorial / "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by DeltaFire: 8:19am On Jan 08, 2021
IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION

Go to Heritage Multimedia TV and see how gloriously the Yoruba are building up their people and creating their new Oodua Nation, which must surely be a great one, and a pride for the Black race in the world.

But what do we Igbo have – just that foolish foreign name “Biafra” that has always represented death and defeat. Nothing else, check it out for yourself to see if Biafra has had any other outcome! But in their denials and delusions IPOBians & Biafrans deceive themselves that “Biafra” means anything good or honourable. Firstly, it is not even an Igbo word. Oodua (or Oduduwa) is a native Yoruba word. But Igbo, rather than allow the intelligent among us to determine things for us, we allow the likes of Nnamdi Kanu a fugitive hiding in foreign lands, to use the foreign word “Biafra” (meaning: defeat and death) over us.

That ugly word “Biafra” that symbolises death and defeat was applied to us for just 3 or so years, but the word “Igbo” or “Ndi Igbo” has been our name for centuries upon centuries, the name for us our ancestors know and adored. “Biafra”, a foreign word has jinxed Igbo and continues to sink us down. Look at the known top Biafrans, people no right-thinking Igbo would ever invite home to a meal, are they not scammers?
• Nnamdi Kanu
• Uche Mefor
• Simon Ekpa

Yoruba is going to EXIT Nigeria, that is certain. The only authentic self-determination platform for us is MNN (Middle Belt & South in Alliance) and with the work and Strategy they started in 1999 (13 years before Nnamdi Kanu hijacked IPOB), when we escape One Nigeria any businesses and assets we have in the MNN Alliance territory (see map below) remains intact and we can travel around this territory easily without need of visa etc because of the Alliance they created, right from the start. Yoruba via Ilana Omo Oodua (Prof Banji Akintoye etc) are part of this MNN Alliance and are using it to secure a future for themselves and their children.

Meanwhile we Igbo are distracted, and LINGERING and even foolishly allowing Arewa to dangle some nonsensical “Igbo presidency in 2023”! Somebody even suggested Nnamdi Kanu as Igbo candidate. This shows how low we have sunk, for anybody to even suggest such a one to represent Igbos.

IPOBians & Biafrans have no job so are doing nothing but bringing attention to themselves by having a presence on social media where their Biafra is located. There’s nothing real about their “Biafra” – just that it brings death and defeat to Igbo and SS when they begin their actions away from their computers and onto our lands.

Nnamdi Kanu has never any “Biafra” for his followers so now he is using media to change the narrative to put out the silly idea of him being Igbo president (with British citizenship!). With just his social media “Biafra”, IPOBians/Biafrans are already kissing Nnamdi Kanu’s feet and kneeling at his feet – see photos below. Imagine what it will be like if that sorry thing of an Nnamdi Kanu was to get REAL power, not just social media virtual power? Would he threaten and insult Igbo as “sabo” who will not kiss his feet? Or will he even demand we kiss his dirty nyashe! You may laugh, but mad Emperor Bokassa was real. His tribesmen ignored his supremacist delusions, then when he had power, he showed them pe-pe.

Ndi Igbo, our silence over these Biafrans/IPOBians is sinking our reputation. Enough is enough. We’ve got to salvage our once high reputation for intelligence, then like Yoruba are doing by keying into MNN Alliance using Ilana Omo Odua, we too should key into the MNN Alliance using Lower Niger Congress (it’s for SE & SS). [For our Middle Belt brethren, your platform in the MNN Alliance is Middle Belt Congress]. MNN Alliance is for self-determination and Freedom for all ethnic nationalities of South and Middle Belt. You can find information: www.freedomfromnigeria.com

PS - Ndi Igbo we need good radio and TV stations for ourselves that do not have the word “Biafra” that stands for defeat and death in their name.

Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by Akudaisi: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2021
Um first off we know you are not Igbo, atleast no Igbo will be this datf to reason like you talk more of writing this rubbish,so to make you understand the reason why Biafra is a good name for us we have to go back to history,the word Biafra isn't an Igbo word neither was it NK or an Igbo man that came up with the name,Frank Opigo an Ijaw man was the one who proposed the name for the new country that was formerly known as Eastern Nigeria,so if the country Which IPOB is fighting for includes numerous Ethnic group within the East,then naturally Biafra will be the name, unless every ethnicity comes and say even though our fathers choosed the names Biafra we want to change it then they choose whatever name that suits them,so Biafra is neither an Igbo thing or an Igbo name it's definitely Portuguese so Igbos don't have right to change or choose a name for a country which includes other Ethnic groups.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by gidgiddy: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2021
The word "Biafra" was never meant to be an Igbo word although I have heard some Igbos interprete it as "Bia- Fara" which roughly translates as 'come together'. Some say the word Biafra is Portuguese, others say it is Ijaw while others say it is from Cameroon. Wherever that word Biafra comes from, all I know is that a group of West Africans led by Lt Colonel Ojukwu once adopted it and declared it the name of their new country

Thats a far cry from "Nigeria", a name a British officers(Lugard) girlfriend gave a group of West Africans and they have been running with that colonial name till date

2 Likes

Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by chukwuaustin(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2021
Kanu of Kanuri can not sink Igbo Nation... We will soon send him to Sambisa Forrest to meet his brother's....
Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by EdoDefence: 10:04am On Jan 08, 2021
Whatever you lots do, quit adding Edo State to that your useless map.
I don't want to know if you're Oduduwa Republic or Biafran republic or Niger Delta Republic just don't add us to that map. Nonsense
Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by otosa(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2021
EdoDefence:
Whatever you lots do, quit adding Edo State to that your useless map.
I don't want to know if you're Oduduwa Republic or Biafran republic or Niger Delta Republic just don't add us to that map. Nonsense
Self determination that u called nonsense now is only answer to Nigeria problem which I know for sure that if we are not separating in peace we will surely separate in pieces.

1 Like

Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by Ojiofor: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2021
Biafra is no more in existence.Anyone talking about Biafra of today is a scammer.
When ever the need arises, we shall create a brand new nation in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by LuQuLuQu(m): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2021
Deluded topic from ewedu smoker

5 Likes

Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by johnmartus(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2021
A bitterness boy like you have nothing to offer nairaland.

Mydn44 Lalasticlala seun.
MajohBankz:
Make I tell you one thing for this life, if at the end of your miserable and tormented life you no die because of BIAFRA, then go and re-die because you no die well. You died in vain. If BIAFRA matter no choke you then Ipob go choke you.
Werey dey disguise claiming Igbo.
Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by johnmartus(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Listen to your ex convict.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZREfQl_Gx7E
gidgiddy:
The word "Biafra" was never meant to be an Igbo word although I have heard some Igbos interprete it as "Bia- Fara" which roughly translates as 'come together'. Some say the word Biafra is Portuguese, others say it is Ijaw while others say it is from Cameroon. Wherever that word Biafra comes from, all I know is that a group of West Africans led by Lt Colonel Ojukwu once adopted it and declared it the name of their new country

Thats a far cry from "Nigeria", a name a British officers(Lugard) girlfriend gave a group of West Africans and they have been running with that colonial name till date

1 Like

Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by madmohamed(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
DeltaFire:

Go to Heritage Multimedia TV and see how gloriously the Yoruba are building up their people and creating their new Oodua Nation, which must surely be a great one, and a pride for the Black race in the world.

But what do we Igbo have – just that foolish foreign name “Biafra” that has always represented death and defeat. Nothing else, check it out for yourself to see if Biafra has had any other outcome! But in their denials and delusions IPOBians & Biafrans deceive themselves that “Biafra” means anything good or honourable. Firstly, it is not even an Igbo word. Oodua (or Oduduwa) is a native Yoruba word. But Igbo, rather than allow the intelligent among us to determine things for us, we allow the likes of Nnamdi Kanu a fugitive hiding in foreign lands, to use the foreign word “Biafra” (meaning: defeat and death) over us.

That ugly word “Biafra” that symbolises death and defeat was applied to us for just 3 or so years, but the word “Igbo” or “Ndi Igbo” has been our name for centuries upon centuries, the name for us our ancestors know and adored. “Biafra”, a foreign word has jinxed Igbo and continues to sink us down. Look at the known top Biafrans, people no right-thinking Igbo would ever invite home to a meal, are they not scammers?
• Nnamdi Kanu
• Uche Mefor
• Simon Ekpa

Yoruba is going to EXIT Nigeria, that is certain. The only authentic self-determination platform for us is MNN (Middle Belt & South in Alliance) and with the work and Strategy they started in 1999 (13 years before Nnamdi Kanu hijacked IPOB), when we escape One Nigeria any businesses and assets we have in the MNN Alliance territory (see map below) remains intact and we can travel around this territory easily without need of visa etc because of the Alliance they created, right from the start. Yoruba via Ilana Omo Oodua (Prof Banji Akintoye etc) are part of this MNN Alliance and are using it to secure a future for themselves and their children.

Meanwhile we Igbo are distracted, and LINGERING and even foolishly allowing Arewa to dangle some nonsensical “Igbo presidency in 2023”! Somebody even suggested Nnamdi Kanu as Igbo candidate. This shows how low we have sunk, for anybody to even suggest such a one to represent Igbos.

IPOBians & Biafrans have no job so are doing nothing but bringing attention to themselves by having a presence on social media where their Biafra is located. There’s nothing real about their “Biafra” – just that it brings death and defeat to Igbo and SS when they begin their actions away from their computers and onto our lands.

Nnamdi Kanu has never any “Biafra” for his followers so now he is using media to change the narrative to put out the silly idea of him being Igbo president (with British citizenship!). With just his social media “Biafra”, IPOBians/Biafrans are already kissing Nnamdi Kanu’s feet and kneeling at his feet – see photos below. Imagine what it will be like if that sorry thing of an Nnamdi Kanu was to get REAL power, not just social media virtual power? Would he threaten and insult Igbo as “sabo” who will not kiss his feet? Or will he even demand we kiss his dirty nyashe! You may laugh, but mad Emperor Bokassa was real. His tribesmen ignored his supremacist delusions, then when he had power, he showed them pe-pe.

Ndi Igbo, our silence over these Biafrans/IPOBians is sinking our reputation. Enough is enough. We’ve got to salvage our once high reputation for intelligence, then like Yoruba are doing by keying into MNN Alliance using Ilana Omo Odua, we too should key into the MNN Alliance using Lower Niger Congress (it’s for SE & SS). [For our Middle Belt brethren, your platform in the MNN Alliance is Middle Belt Congress]. MNN Alliance is for self-determination and Freedom for all ethnic nationalities of South and Middle Belt. You can find information: www.freedomfromnigeria.com

PS - Ndi Igbo we need good radio and TV stations for ourselves that do not have the word “Biafra” that stands for defeat and death in their name.

don't you see your making your self stupid you said Biafra is not Igbo language but your stupid mmm which language is it. You can form your mmm and fight for your own don't involve Igbo and Biafra in your madness. I know your omenka brother that how you people think. If you think Igbo and Biafra will save you from the hand of Fulani think again. Just be bold enough to ask for help from Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by MajohBankz: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
johnmartus:
A bitterness boy like you have nothing to offer nairaland.

Mydn44 Lalasticlala seun.
Keep tagging the mods, whether they ban me for years I don't care. I'll reincarnate in more monikers to be a sentry for envious people like you. The major you give is what you receive. What's the essence of the thread you created, shebi is to lambast BIAFRA ABI? Others would sing your praises for creating a vilifying thread but you wouldn't expect it to hurt others feelings ABI? See evil calling person bitter.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by gidgiddy: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
johnmartus:
Listen to your ex convict.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZREfQl_Gx7E

You are showing me a video from 30 years ago when there was no Boko haram, killer herdsmen? When Nigeria was not yet world poverty capital, 3rd most terrorised country on earth and 6th most corrupt country on the planet?

Trust me, if Ojukwu had still been alive now, he might have been the leader of IPOB

2 Likes

Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by Dikebuka: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
I thought you people are with the MNN and NINAS alliance.

I thought MNN have the Yoruba agitators such as Pa Akintoye.
I thought you people are in the majority more than IPOB and that the people listen to you.
I thought you people have declared force majeur which nobody opposed.

If all these are correct, why are you people still mentioning MNK, Simon Ekpa and IPOB in your talk or did they oppose force majeur.

Will Force Majeur fail without them(who you have tagged minority) or is there something you people are not telling us.

Simon Ekpa is a fraudster according to you people but he has not defrauded you people.

Its time we stop all these career activism we do in the name of freedom fighting

3 Likes

Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by Ojiofor: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
gidgiddy:

Bia-Fara translate as 'come together'.Which Igbo dialect is that?
There is nothing Igbo about the name Biafra.
Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by EdoDefence: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
otosa:

Self determination that u called nonsense now is only answer to Nigeria problem which I know for sure that if we are not separating in peace we will surely separate in pieces.

I know, if ever this nation breaks, Ẹdo nation will stand alone
Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by Emlproperties: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ojiofor:
Biafra is no more in existence.Anyone talking about Biafra of today is a scammer.
When ever the need arises, we shall create a brand new nation in Igboland.
Inasmuch as the OP have his own agenda, I think you're right. Fraudsters and non-entities have hijacked the Biafran ideals. First it was scammer Uwazuruike, and later came Ben Onwuka and now Nnamdi Kanu. All the above names have the same antecedents and only the draft will allow himself be fooled.

Ndigbo must do away with anything Biafra. It might be painful, but that's the truth. We should fight for our rights in Nigeria and stop the defeatist tendency the likes of IPOB is planting into our minds. And in the situation where the worst happens to Nigeria, we must allow charismatic and intellectual Igbos lead us, not egotistical clowns and their rag-tag zombies. Even the name Biafra should be expunged for an Igbo derivative in the future. Something like Republic of Igwebuike, Alaigbo or Ikenga.
Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by Ojiofor: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Emlproperties:
Inasmuch as the OP have his own agenda, I think you're right. Fraudsters and non-entities have hijacked the Biafran ideals. First it was scammer Uwazuruike, and later came Ben Onwuka and now Nnamdi Kanu. All the above names have the same antecedents and only the draft will allow himself be fooled.

Ndigbo must do away with anything Biafra. It might be painful, but that's the truth. We should fight for our rights in Nigeria and stop the defeatist tendency the likes of IPOB is planting into our minds. And in the situation where the worst happens to Nigeria, we must allow charismatic and intellectual Igbos lead us, not egotistical clowns and their rag-tag zombies. Even the name Biafra should be expunged for an Igbo derivative in the future. Something like Republic of Igwebuike, Alaigbo or Ikenga.

Ipobians and the so called Biafrans of today are like a bereaving family who have refused to accept the reality of the lost of a loved dead relative and become delusional and depressed over time giving scammers like Uwazuruike and MNK opportunity to capitalize on their sorry state of mind and promise them they are capable of resurrecting the dead republic of Biafra.
Bianca Ojukwu reffered to Biafra recently on her facebook page as now extinct when she was writing about a Biafran football team founded by group of Spanish youngmen in 1969.That is the truth we must all accept and fight for our survival inside Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
This is deep

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by gidgiddy: 12:02am On Jan 17, 2021
Dikebuka:
I thought you people are with the MNN and NINAS alliance.

I thought MNN have the Yoruba agitators such as Pa Akintoye.
I thought you people are in the majority more than IPOB and that the people listen to you.
I thought you people have declared force majeur which nobody opposed.

If all these are correct, why are you people still mentioning MNK, Simon Ekpa and IPOB in your talk or did they oppose force majeur.

Will Force Majeur fail without them(who you have tagged minority) or is there something you people are not telling us.

Simon Ekpa is a fraudster according to you people but he has not defrauded you people.

Its time we stop all these career activism we do in the name of freedom fighting

Thats to show you how these people are. IPOB has never said anything about their force Majeur. IPOB has never opposed their restructuring agitation. But all the time, they are on IPOB's case. It shows you they cant do without IPOB

2 Likes

Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by Sctests: 4:54am On Jan 17, 2021
Ewedu muslim don open mouth, eshishi (flies) don dey rush enter inside. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by Dikebuka: 5:31am On Jan 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

Thats to show you how these people are. IPOB has never said anything about their force Majeur. IPOB has never opposed their restructuring agitation. But all the time, they are on IPOB's case. It shows you they cant do without IPOB

Exactly... 30 days have passed after force majeur and nothing had happened

1 Like

Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by helinues: 6:25am On Jan 17, 2021
Another Efulefu spotted
Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by tunjiajayi: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2021
Op! How can you play correct jams for a deaf man?
Re: IPOB AND BIAFRANS ARE SINKING THE IGBO NATION by Bennysam: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2021
DeltaFire:

• Nnamdi Kanu
• Uche Mefor
• Simon Ekpa

Generational idiot

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Sunday Igboho Meets Gani Adams / Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu / Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.