Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

If You Still Wonder Why GIRLS Don't Date U Even When U Have Money –here's Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Still Wonder Why GIRLS Don't Date U Even When U Have Money –here's Why (987 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Drop A Date U Will Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Still Wonder Why GIRLS Don't Date U Even When U Have Money –here's Why by NengakGodwin1: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2021
First of all, let me tell you a SHORT STORY...

I actually read months ago...

When I began sharing some tips to help guys improve their dating game.

I stumbled upon a comment by a guy (name WITHHELD) under ONE my posts. And it instantly grabbed my attention.

Here's what he SAID;

"Nice write up. I don't know why when I get women, I don't have money, but when I have money, I can't get women"

I knew that oga was just battling with too many INSECURITIES.

'Cause I was like WTF?

That's like saying;

"The fact that I'm a man is not attractive "enough" to make a lady like me because I don't have MONEY. And at the same time, I can't get a girl because I don't know how to toast them"

MEANING; He only gets women's attention based on LUCK. And you know the type of girls that sometimes "manage" to give green-light to clueless nice guys?

All those unattractive girls nobody wants to go out with(even THEM) ��

And thats NOT even the miserable part of his story.

He said;

"but when I have money, I can't get women"".

Which CLEARLY indicates something. The fact that MONEY in itself can't make a woman fall in love with you.

And the undeniable truth that women ONLY fall & stay loyal to a guy who leads with his PERSONALITY...and not his DOLLAR.

Now, do you know the SAD truth?

Most guys don't know how to make a girl wanna date them WITHOUT spending tons of money to impress her.

And even if they do...

You know what happens?

It all ends in "premium tears".

Because, she'll see you as a "maga".

WHY?

If you don't know how to lead with your personality...she'll know. Heck, it doesn't matter whether you don't act "NEEDY" or you're "unpredictable".

She'll still SENSE it.

You just can't fake it.

In fact, recent studies on nonverbal communication has shown that women are, as a group, better at reading emotions than men. And as a result, women are more likely to pick up on the subtle emotional messages being sent by others.

And that's why I dedicate a full chapter inside my latest blueprint called;

effortLESS TOASTING: How to Get Mad Confidence to Approach & Make Her Wanna Date You WITHOUT Spending Like A "maga"

On this page: https://nengo.com.ng/2020/12/31/maddoo-2

To show you not just HOW to build MAD confidence to approach any girl.

I ALSO took my time to show you how bad guys SAVE money while going out with several women.

So that you'll NEVER end up being a "maga"(mugu spender"wink to any gold-digger. And still make her respect you too.

So if you want to discover it too.

And lots more...

You ought to see what it's all ABOUT here: https://nengo.com.ng/2020/12/31/maddoo-2

Bye.
Nengak Godwin.

1 Like

Re: If You Still Wonder Why GIRLS Don't Date U Even When U Have Money –here's Why by NengakGodwin1: 8:49am On Jan 08, 2021
Na. So.
Re: If You Still Wonder Why GIRLS Don't Date U Even When U Have Money –here's Why by NengakGodwin1: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2021
NengakGodwin1:
Na. So.

True talk.
Re: If You Still Wonder Why GIRLS Don't Date U Even When U Have Money –here's Why by HelpYourself(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2021
Why is the Naira falling against the Dollar despite Us having election issues?

That's food for thought and a much better topic to discuss
Just saying
Re: If You Still Wonder Why GIRLS Don't Date U Even When U Have Money –here's Why by millionboi2: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2021
NengakGodwin1:
First of all, let me tell you a SHORT STORY...

I actually read months ago...

When I began sharing some tips to help guys improve their dating game.

I stumbled upon a comment by a guy (name WITHHELD) under ONE my posts. And it instantly grabbed my attention.

Here's what he SAID;

"Nice write up. I don't know why when I get women, I don't have money, but when I have money, I can't get women"

I knew that oga was just battling with too many INSECURITIES.

'Cause I was like WTF?

That's like saying;

"The fact that I'm a man is not attractive "enough" to make a lady like me because I don't have MONEY. And at the same time, I can't get a girl because I don't know how to toast them"

MEANING; He only gets women's attention based on LUCK. And you know the type of girls that sometimes "manage" to give green-light to clueless nice guys?

All those unattractive girls nobody wants to go out with(even THEM) ��

And thats NOT even the miserable part of his story.

He said;

"but when I have money, I can't get women"".

Which CLEARLY indicates something. The fact that MONEY in itself can't make a woman fall in love with you.

And the undeniable truth that women ONLY fall & stay loyal to a guy who leads with his PERSONALITY...and not his DOLLAR.

Now, do you know the SAD truth?

Most guys don't know how to make a girl wanna date them WITHOUT spending tons of money to impress her.

And even if they do...

You know what happens?

It all ends in "premium tears".

Because, she'll see you as a "maga".

WHY?

If you don't know how to lead with your personality...she'll know. Heck, it doesn't matter whether you don't act "NEEDY" or you're "unpredictable".

She'll still SENSE it.

You just can't fake it.

In fact, recent studies on nonverbal communication has shown that women are, as a group, better at reading emotions than men. And as a result, women are more likely to pick up on the subtle emotional messages being sent by others.

And that's why I dedicate a full chapter inside my latest blueprint called;

effortLESS TOASTING: How to Get Mad Confidence to Approach & Make Her Wanna Date You WITHOUT Spending Like A "maga"

On this page: https://nengo.com.ng/2020/12/31/maddoo-2

To show you not just HOW to build MAD confidence to approach any girl.

I ALSO took my time to show you how bad guys SAVE money while going out with several women.

So that you'll NEVER end up being a "maga"(mugu spender"wink to any gold-digger. And still make her respect you too.

So if you want to discover it too.

And lots more...

You ought to see what it's all ABOUT here: https://nengo.com.ng/2020/12/31/maddoo-2

Bye.
Nengak Godwin.
you can have money and decide not to mess around
Re: If You Still Wonder Why GIRLS Don't Date U Even When U Have Money –here's Why by NengakGodwin1: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:
Why is the Naira falling against the Dollar despite Us having election issues?

That's food for thought and a much better topic to discuss
Just saying

And who told you that relationships& dating is not an important topic too?

Again, who told you that relationship is the opposite of money? Shift joor.
Re: If You Still Wonder Why GIRLS Don't Date U Even When U Have Money –here's Why by HelpYourself(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2021
NengakGodwin1:

And who told you that relationships& dating is not an important topic too?

Again, who told you that relationship is the opposite of money? Shift joor.
I never said that

But that isn't what you are discussing
Re: If You Still Wonder Why GIRLS Don't Date U Even When U Have Money –here's Why by NengakGodwin1: 9:18am On Jan 08, 2021
millionboi2:

Only if you understand their psyche, though.
Re: If You Still Wonder Why GIRLS Don't Date U Even When U Have Money –here's Why by josephubah111(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2021
U practically have away a lot kust from your write-up but the ignorant ones will choose insult and remain ignorant rather than learn .

1 Like

Re: If You Still Wonder Why GIRLS Don't Date U Even When U Have Money –here's Why by NengakGodwin1: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2021
josephubah111:
U practically have away a lot kust from your write-up but the ignorant ones will choose insult and remain ignorant rather than learn .

Na so oo, my brother.
Re: If You Still Wonder Why GIRLS Don't Date U Even When U Have Money –here's Why by NengakGodwin1: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2021
millionboi2:

Still don't get your point.
Re: If You Still Wonder Why GIRLS Don't Date U Even When U Have Money –here's Why by NengakGodwin1: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mad oo
Re: If You Still Wonder Why GIRLS Don't Date U Even When U Have Money –here's Why by NengakGodwin1: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hhh
Re: If You Still Wonder Why GIRLS Don't Date U Even When U Have Money –here's Why by NengakGodwin1: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
NengakGodwin1:
Na. So.
True
Re: If You Still Wonder Why GIRLS Don't Date U Even When U Have Money –here's Why by NengakGodwin1: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
NengakGodwin1:

True

Na so

(1) (Reply)

Hows Your Saturday Going? / Nigerian Mom Celebrates As She Takes Delivery Of Her Tesla / How I Fell In Love With A Gurl Older Dan Me. TRUE LIFE STORY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.