Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Nigerian Mom Celebrates As She Takes Delivery Of Her Tesla - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Mom Celebrates As She Takes Delivery Of Her Tesla (978 Views)

She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mom Celebrates As She Takes Delivery Of Her Tesla by Froshloaded: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Nigerian Mom Celebrates As She Takes Delivery Of Her Tesla by Froshloaded: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
Samueltemi337:
How you dey

How far
Re: Nigerian Mom Celebrates As She Takes Delivery Of Her Tesla by Samueltemi337(m): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
Froshloaded:

How far
Gimme the code to that zoom game
The games don start already

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Celebrates As She Takes Delivery Of Her Tesla by Froshloaded: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Samueltemi337:
g
What options did you pick
Re: Nigerian Mom Celebrates As She Takes Delivery Of Her Tesla by Samueltemi337(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
Froshloaded:
What options did you pick
Other score under correct score
Re: Nigerian Mom Celebrates As She Takes Delivery Of Her Tesla by Froshloaded: 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Other score under correct score
I don't understand
Re: Nigerian Mom Celebrates As She Takes Delivery Of Her Tesla by Samueltemi337(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Froshloaded:

I don't understand
When you click correct score you will see an option tagged "other "

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Love Makes You Do / Cheating Wife Mistakenly Sends Love Messages To Her Son / Childrens Day: A Quick Shot With My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.