Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt (3912 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya[video] / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by backT(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2021
Female prisoners in kenya has sent a request to the government to allow thier boyfriends to copulate with them once the latter visit them in prison.

Some of them claim they're observing life imprisonment and needs to be satisfied.

The spokesperson for the inmate, Sofia Sweleh who has been sentenced to life imprisonment delivered this on behalf of her colleagues who have been locked up.

Reports had it that the request is going to be taken into consideration and Government is going to reply them.
http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3034822

Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by BobFischer(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2021
Finally wonders has end...
yeye dey smell...

3 Likes

Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2021
If I Were Their President, I Will Grant Their Request.

5 Likes

Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by extol1(m): 9:47am On Jan 08, 2021
pls don't let Trump insult us that the only thing we know in Africa is sex

1 Like

Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by Kriss216: 9:51am On Jan 08, 2021
Being detained and still have urge for sex should be treated as an act of Terrorism in a sane country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2021
They still want to continue committing crime while doing jail term. SMH.

Sure this ones are willing to change?

1 Like

Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by Bbass1990(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2021
So what is the essence of your imprisonment if you are been fed and still allowed to copulate.
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by baralatie(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2021
at least for first time offenders
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2021
All ladies are hypocrites
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by chocboi78(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2021
Wahala for get inmate as babe
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by donbachi(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2021
Dis is why,u should stop doing crime.so u two can chop each other well at home.
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by Untainted007: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2021
The ones prison warders they chop never do una. Kenya and sex ehn.
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by yanabasee(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2021
Well......

Those prison officers the always chop them na....to keep their púnani greesed......
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by longetivity(m): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2021
Kriss216:
Be detained and still have urge for sex should be treated as an act of Terrorism in a sane country.
Bros you no say body no be firewood
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by phelonrays: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2021
cry

Understand their plight, considering that some might be wrongly detained or even jailed for crime the knew nothing of..

But unfortunately.....

No freedom in Prison...

Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by GeneralPula: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2021
Haha, okay.

We go talk ham for world meeting..

grin
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by Freestainworld(m): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2021
That is why it is called prison, where some of your privileges are cut short.
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by Preshmane(m): 11:17am On Jan 08, 2021
I think their request should be granted, from what I know they ain't sent to prison as a punishment, it's a correctional home.. to avoid revidisim
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by Shegesweet(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2021
Make government help them with 10000 mah vibrator
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kriss216:
Be detained and still have urge for sex should be treated as an act of Terrorism in a sane country.

Sane countries do allow, don't be ignorant
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by paulolee(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
I see nothing wrong with that because they are humans even if they are condemned prisoners
but the government may be looking at the disadvantages it may cause like cases of getting the prisoners pregnant especially if they aint married...
it doesnt speak well for the growing up for such child..
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by ClassicMan202(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
CalliDora1:

Is s£× now a crime?

Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by oladosu59996: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
If Were Their President, I Will Grant Their Request.
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by VERDA: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kriss216:

Na wa o...someone that has been sentenced to life imprisonment will not have urge for sex again?? Was he/she castrated??
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by oyatz(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
CalliDora1:

So denying them part of their humanity is okay by you? Somebody's sexual needs should be repressed and denied indefinitely because she is serving punishment?

Fear God o

1 Like

Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by uboma(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kriss216:

Detainees have rights too.

They are human beings afterall.

3 Likes

Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by simple250: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
So govt they feed una when una carry belle govt go feed una pikin join .

Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by backT(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Truvel:
If I Were Their President, I Will Grant Their Request.
Same here. At least they should reduce the tension.
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by meobizy(f): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nigerian journalist habits: 1. Think up a sensational story. 2. Attribute it to a far flung African country apart from those in the western region. There is a huge chance of Nigerians being familiar with the affairs of other West African nations. Places like Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania are harder to verify because of the language barrier and dearth of information.
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by backT(m): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
meobizy:
Nigerian journalist habits: 1. Think up a sensational story. 2. Attribute it to a far flung African country apart from those in the western region. There is a huge chance of Nigerians being familiar with the affairs of other West African nations. Places like Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania are harder to verify because of the language barrier and dearth of information.
So you are disputing the info? Give us the real one pls.
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dem be food

Even if dem be,,,, are food not there outside the prison
Re: Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt by Mayannar(m): 12:36am On Jan 09, 2021
Bbass1990:
So what is the essence of your imprisonment if you are been fed and still allowed to copulate.

LoL. Bruh. U got it wrong.
Prison ain't a death sentence. I got a client that talks to me! He's an inmate in California. And he does most things free people do.

Coz someone's in the prison doesn't mean they should deprive them of some stuffs. I just guess it's Africa lifestyle thou.

Philippine prison is among the best prisons in the world.. ordinary phillipines...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake / How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise / Am Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.