Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. (831 Views)

Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by Chike222(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2021
Hello nairalanders,i will be writing 6 reasons about why men prefer to be gays than to sleep with a woman or lady(1)most men were born gays(genetic history)most men derive pleasure sleeping with their fellow men and guys(just for fun)while some are so desperate to have a taste of a man or guys anus(2)most men are misers(stingy) that they don't want to give any woman money for her upkeeps and that is why they prefer sleeping with their fellow men and guys(3)most men see the anus of a man very neat and see the vagina of a woman very dirty and that is why they prefer to have sex with their fellow men(4)most men just want to be gays ,marry their fellow men and so they prefer to sleep with their fellow men(5)most men don't like the smell that comes out from the vagina of a woman during sex and this makes them to sleep with their fellow men(6)most men don't want to go into marriage with any woman yet and so they want to be gays.....please share and comment and let's know your views on gayhood and gay sex

1 Like

Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2021
You're right

Is like you are one of dem before
Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by BobFischer(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2021
Seriously? woaw!!!
yeye dey smell...
Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2021
Yes
Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by SalafRider(m): 10:09am On Jan 08, 2021
Gay azz murafucker
Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by Blessed13(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2021
stupid reason and a nonsense justification
Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by yanabasee(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2021
Men are not born gays..... Get sense..... How will you possibly assume that men are born gays?

And who told you that men don't want to spend on women?

Who even have birth to you?

How to did you come to a conclusion that a man's anus doesn't smell? A shit hole? Poo?
Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by Freestainworld(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2021
Which of the above reason did you become gay op
Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by blinking001(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2021
Disgusting. No justifiable reason to be gay abeg. This one na rubbish thread

1 Like

Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by JOACHINpedro: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2021
No 3 is wrong. A girl can also be bleeped anally

1 Like

Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by meobizy(f): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2021
Some men have a fetish for anal sex and stick to the act when they realize ‘that way’ is a lot tighter than any vagina. These men sleep with men when women are not available. They also pay extra money/show more affection when it comes to women so she’ll bite the bullet and give up her ‘other hole.’

1 Like

Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by orgylover: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2021
its curse
Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by Chike222(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2021
This is not a joke.....i had visited a friend and we were alone, all of a sudden, he drew closer to me and asked me when was the last time i wanked(masturbated) and there and then he removed my trouser brought out my penis and was ready to suck it and i refused but he begged to have sex with me that he was a gay.
Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by JOACHINpedro: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2021
Chike222:
This is not a joke.....i had visited a friend and we were alone, all of a sudden, he drew closer to me and asked me when was the last time i wanked(masturbated) and there and then he removed my trouser brought out my penis and was ready to suck it and i refused but he begged to have sex with me that he was a gay.
So in conclusion....
Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by meobizy(f): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
Chike222:
Hello nairalanders,i will be writing 6 reasons about why men prefer to be gays than to sleep with a woman or lady(1)most men were born gays(genetic history)most men derive pleasure sleeping with their fellow men and guys(just for fun)while some are so desperate to have a taste of a man or guys anus(2)most men are misers(stingy) that they don't want to give any woman money for her upkeeps and that is why they prefer sleeping with their fellow men and guys(3)most men see the anus of a man very neat and see the vagina of a woman very dirty and that is why they prefer to have sex with their fellow men(4)most men just want to be gays ,marry their fellow men and so they prefer to sleep with their fellow men(5)most men don't like the smell that comes out from the vagina of a woman during sex and this makes them to sleep with their fellow men(6)most men don't want to go into marriage with any woman yet and so they want to be gays.....please share and comment and let's know your views on gayhood and gay sex
Let me preserve this here. I know OP will delete this post later.
Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by Flamemignon1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
I'm literally confused right now. As an openly black gay man, all of the above are wrong and up for dispute except number one
Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by shantti(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
Chike222:
This is not a joke.....i had visited a friend and we were alone, all of a sudden, he drew closer to me and asked me when was the last time i wanked(masturbated) and there and then [b]he removed my trouser brought out my penis [/b]and was ready to suck it and i refused but he begged to have sex with me that he was a gay.

A mans hand touched your penis ?
Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by prince2pac(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
OP, I tire for you... ebere m emegbuola nne muru gi
Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2021

Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
op i tire for you matter o.. they is no justification to gayism..
Re: Gayhood:why Most Men Prefer To Be Gays Than To Have Sex With Women And Ladies. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
op i tire for your matter o.. they is no justification to gayism..

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Couple In Bush Spotted P@nt Down Doing It On A Broad Daylight (video) / Cheating Girlfriend / What Is The Usefulness Of Nigerian Girls If Not To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.