Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Cheating Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Girlfriend (832 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Girlfriend by DannyG8(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2021
A friend of mine just find out his girlfriend has been cheating on him ,

The funny part is that he saw her sex videos on her phone

She was actually having sex with a guy and videoing it

Some girls are just useless
He saw the videos more than
Ten with different men

The idiot which is my friend is scared of confronting her because she might break up with him and according to him he has spend lot on her and he was planning on marrying her

Pals please help by giving him advice what do you suggest he do or put yourself in his position what will you do if you are the one
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by Edimakan(m): 7:23am On Aug 19, 2021
Since he is scared of losing a public hole, he should go and pay her bride price asap grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend by PoTTV: 7:23am On Aug 19, 2021
Bring your friend in for delivrance. He is a very stupid idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend by PlayMaker14: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2021
If you cannot advise your “Friend,” then what type of advise are you expecting from we strangers?

The saying goes; “Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are”.

7 Likes

Re: Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 19, 2021
Lol cheesy cheesy
Your friend needs a hot slap to wake up from that terrifying nightmare.
How can he see such and still don't wan to let go?? embarassed
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by 2times2(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2021
The only reasonable advice
"Go for HIV test first"
If it comes out negative, congratulations mate you've gat yourself a fvxkmate
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by thuxzwda1: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2021
DannyG8:

Ten with different men

The idiot which is my friend is scared of confronting her because she might break up with him and according to him he has spend lot on her and he was planning on marrying her

Pals please help by giving him advice what do you suggest he do or put yourself in his position what will you do if you are the one

Suegbe na suegbe e!.........in fela's voice
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by DannyG8(m): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2021
PlayMaker14:
If you cannot advise your “Friend,” then what type of advise are you expecting from we strangers?

The saying goes; “Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are”.
public opinion matters sometimes I have told him countless times to leave that girl but he thought I was jealous of him
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by PlayMaker14: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2021
DannyG8:
public opinion matters sometimes I have told him countless times to leave that girl but he thought I was jealous of him
If your friend cannot listen to your advice as his friend, then it is useless seeking for public opinion.

Take for example we give you a very brilliant advise here for your friend, do you think he would still listen to you?

Allow him to learn from his mistakes.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by coolh3ad(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2021
PoTTV:
Bring your friend in for delivrance. He is a very stupid idiot.

Very very stupid idiot grin. Can you imagine.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by DannyG8(m): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
PlayMaker14:
If your friend cannot listen to your advice as his friend, then it is useless seeking for public opinion.

Take for example we give you a very brilliant advise here for your friend, do you think he would still listen to you?

Allow him to learn from his mistakes.
you mean the hard way
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by bepositive11: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
DannyG8:

Ten with different men

Tell him that he may end up raising children who aren't his own if he goes ahead. It's better to cut his losses and move on with his life
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by Pweetiedude(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
DannyG8:
you mean the hard way
No, the soft way. Birds of a feather flock together.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by FreeSpirited: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
OP is the person
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by MufasaLion: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
So your bitch is cheating and you are being foolish enough to still wanna be with that thot.

Leave that broad you dating.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend by tivhador: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
DannyG8:

Ten with different men

Dumb-ass bitch nigga....A disgrace to men all around. But thats just MY opinion

Re: Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
First of all I cannot be in his shoe.
The only advice I have for him is that he count his losses and dump the hoe and also invite him here for proper counseling by the redpillers.

Some guys are just too foolish that's why I support the spread of the redpill but no matter what who go simp go simp

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Usefulness Of Nigerian Girls If Not To... / Why Hausa Fulani Mode Of Dating Is Cool / Are You Bother By The Name Your Partner Use To Save Your Number?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.