Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,631 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery (4843 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / If You Have Sex With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by viviangist: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2021
*MYSTERY OF DNA*

DNA : which stands for deoxyribonucleic acid , is define as nucleic acid that contain the genetic code.

If you have SEX with a man, his DNA lives in you forever.

Workman noted that a research by university of Seattle USA has proven that;

There is now a greater understanding of why God asks us not to have SEX before we get married.

*This research proves that any man, that a woman has SEX with leaves a part of his DNA in the woman*.

The man who has had more SEX with her, leaves more of his DNA in the woman. So when a woman ovulates, the eggs that she produces contain more of other DNAs.

So we need to educate the girl child to remain a virgin till marriage.

*Anytime you have SEX with another man you become one with that man (spiritually too) and carry the man's DNA and according to Workman this is called SEX Web especially when the woman has multiple SEX partners*.

At some point when you have too many of the male DNA in you; you change, because your cells are changing.

That also proves why when married couples live together for a long time they end up looking alike. *The woman's DNA changes when she has sex with men*. This is very serious.

*The world should know this and stop silly SEX promotions*.

It is bad than good.

Unfortunately women are the victims.

This was found out in many other research articles mostly released this year. So it is new and we all have to know.

*The fact is,women retain DNA from every man they have slept with*.
Cells transferred from a man to a woman during intercourse become integrated into the woman's body after SEX, every single time they have SEX.

*This study found the presence of genetically distinct male cells in the brain of women*. This also means these other male cells will be found in a foetus when the woman gets pregnant.
(This is called microchimerism.)

*Every male you absorb sperm from becomes a living part of your life*. Sperm is a living substance. Living cells. It enters your bloodstream and collects in your brain and spine.

*Stop experimenting with SEX*.

When the sperm enters a woman it swims until it hits a wall and then seeps into your flesh.

If it's in your mouth, (abomination) it can get into your nasal areas, behind your eyes and even your inner ear. It then enters your bloodstream and collects in your brain and spine. You can never get rid of it.

It becomes a part of you forever. These are the true consequences of sexual intercourse.

Workman Leadership College says this Original research is from University of Seattle and Fred Hutchinson cancer research center.

They accidentally found this when they were researching to find out why pregnant women carrying boys get men neurological diseases.

This is real and not a joke.!!!

*Stop having SEX if you are not married*.
And stop having SEX with others than your husband, for the married.

*The consequences of doing this is devastating,humiliating and horrible*

*No wonder the world is the way it is,many marriages no longer hold water in peace,truth and love*!

Many children from most homes have behavioral tendencies alien to both parents

Now you know the possible cause

*Say no to SEX when not married*.

*Say no to EXTRA-MARITAL affairs*

cc; lalasticlala

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by Fahdiga(m): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2021
No wonder why the kids of my ex girlfriends who are married have one or two semblance of me

5 Likes

Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by Tolexander: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2021
What about the sex done with condom, where there is no transfer of the protein content in semèn ?

10 Likes

Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by Untainted007: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2021
So ashawo, oloshos, slaymamas will have about a million genes deposited in them. DNA itself will be confused wen it meets wit Nigerian oloshos', it wont know wot to report as result.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by yanabasee(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2021
So in essence....Women have multiple DNA?

A woman with many body counts have tweaked DNA...... of all the guys she's screwed......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by FreeLine: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2021
Interesting piece of information. Do not play with nature, God is not your mate.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by Coand: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
No wonder why the kids of my ex girlfriends who are married have one or two semblance of me
Until there's a paternity test, I will not say anything

2 Likes

Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by longetivity(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2021
lies

3 Likes

Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by GarkiAccessory(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2021
yanabasee:

A woman with many body counts have tweaked DNA...... of all the guys she's screwed......
Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by Draslo(m): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2021
yanabasee:

Don't mind them. The OP obviously knows nothing about nothing. Does she know what it takes to alter DNA? Even in the laboratory, it is an extremely expensive project. DNA alterations from sex? Hahahaha that's another level of bullshit.

11 Likes

Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by ernneyce(m): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2021
Abegi !!!

First it was the churches.. If you had sex with a man or woman, their demons will live with you.

Now it's the DNA..

Make una park one side jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Linus.

1 Like

Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by joseph1832(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tolexander:
What about the sex done with condom?
Lol. Well we can't say but I believe I've read something like this on that thread when people with a whole lot of sense still visit there.

The guy made a whole lot of sense and gave very cogent reasons why it's not good for women to sleep around.
Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by Thejustw14(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Even with protection?...lol
Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by abebi77572: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Abegi !!!First it was the churches.. If you had sex with a man or woman, their demons will live with you. Now it's the DNA.. Make una park one side jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by taretoofine(m): 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
bro na your baby grin
Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by mexyk(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
Complete bullcr*p. Post a verifiable link to these claims. Na so una dey do una own genomics? Lool

5 Likes

Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by Tolexander: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
joseph1832:
Lol. Well we can't say but I believe I've read something like this on that thread when people with a whole lot of sense still visit there.

The guy made a whole lot of sense and gave very cogent reasons why it's not good for women to sleep around.
issokay o
Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by Afostev11(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
viviangist:
*MYSTERY OF DNA*

DNA : which stands for deoxyribonucleic acid , is define as nucleic acid that contain the genetic code.

There is now a greater understanding of why God asks us not to have SEX before we get married.

*This research proves that any man, that a woman has SEX with leaves a part of his DNA in the woman*.

The man who has had more SEX with her, leaves more of his DNA in the woman. So when a woman ovulates, the eggs that she produces contain more of other DNAs.

*Anytime you have SEX with another man you become one with that man (spiritually too) and carry the man's DNA and according to Workman this is called SEX Web especially when the woman has multiple SEX partners*.

At some point when you have too many of the male DNA in you; you change, because your cells are changing.

That also proves why when married couples live together for a long time they end up looking alike. *The woman's DNA changes when she has sex with men*. This is very serious.

It is bad than good.

This was found out in many other research articles mostly released this year. So it is new and we all have to know.

Cells transferred from a man to a woman during intercourse become integrated into the woman's body after SEX, every single time they have SEX.

*This study found the presence of genetically distinct male cells in the brain of women*. This also means these other male cells will be found in a foetus when the woman gets pregnant.

*Every male you absorb sperm from becomes a living part of your life*. Sperm is a living substance. Living cells. It enters your bloodstream and collects in your brain and spine.

When the sperm enters a woman it swims until it hits a wall and then seeps into your flesh.

If it's in your mouth, (abomination) it can get into your nasal areas, behind your eyes and even your inner ear. It then enters your bloodstream and collects in your brain and spine. You can never get rid of it.

It becomes a part of you forever. These are the true consequences of sexual intercourse.

Workman Leadership College says this Original research is from University of Seattle and Fred Hutchinson cancer research center.

They accidentally found this when they were researching to find out why pregnant women carrying boys get men neurological diseases.

*No wonder the world is the way it is,many marriages no longer hold water in peace,truth and love*!

cc; lalasticlala
so all my ex kids can be mine? nawao
Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by EkelediliBuhari: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Condoms...
Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by THeCvExpert: 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ok oh
Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by teewai3(m): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Makes sense
Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by RemoveKebab: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bible is the most advanced codec of life

It as answered the DNA issue since beginning of time.
And there are still many more hidden solutions to modern day scientific mysteries.

We just have to be righteous to decipher this divine codes

Genesis 2:23, NIV: "The man said, 'This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman,' for she was taken out of man.'"

This means a lot of than we think.

1 Like

Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
RemoveKebab:
Bible is the most advanced codec of life

It as answered the DNA issue since beginning of time.
And there are still many more hidden solutions to modern day scientific mysteries.

We just have to be righteous to decipher this divine codes

Genesis 2:23, NIV: "The man said, 'This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman,' for she was taken out of man.'"

This means a lot of than we think.

The bible literally means collection of books
Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by SpiritFree: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ok guys switch to condom only angry
Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by Yippeedaniel(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
I own my ex children
Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by joxxy01(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
And then a woman will now cheat on her husband and then beg him to take her back... even if he eventually forgives and take her back if he remembers this article it will cause him shot time depression.
Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by paulolee(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
haaaaabaaaaaaa.....no wonder awoli wey I chop back to back since last 4yrs, see me last week n say her new baby resemble me wella because him get my eyes n ears..
I happy say she don marry because she for say na me get am..
Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by ElRapido: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
DNA machine goes brrrr
Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by Liposure: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
No wonder husband and wife normally resemble themselves
Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by Oodis(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
This is nonsense... You obviously know nothing about genetics and ure capping rubbish, verify ur info b4 u go broadcasting it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery by FManager(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
viviangist:
*MYSTERY OF DNA*

It is bad than good.

cc; lalasticlala

Source of this research or another tales by moonlight

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick / Can I Trust A Guy Who Does This? (pic) / Valentines Day Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.