Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Honorable Deji Trends While Bobrisky Was Teaching Women How To Moan During S3x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honorable Deji Trends While Bobrisky Was Teaching Women How To Moan During S3x (454 Views)

Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? / Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / What Is Your Favorite Word To Moan During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honorable Deji Trends While Bobrisky Was Teaching Women How To Moan During S3x by kings2al1: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2021
Honorable Deji trends after Bobrisky mentioned the name while teaching women how to moan during s3x (video)

Honorable Deji took a spot in Nigerian Twitter trends after Bobrisky took to social media to teach women how to moan.

The popular crossdresser mentioned the name as he told women to call the name of their prospective "sugar daddies" during sex.

This led to Nigerians asking who "Honorable Deji" is.

Watch the video and reactions to it here;
https://celebrity-profile.com/honorable-deji-trends-after-bobrisky-mentioned-the-name-while-teaching-women-how-to-moan-during-s3kx-video/

(1) (Reply)

Taxify Driver In Trouble For Stealing. Pictures. / We Needed Help Around The House & Now, I Am Worried About The Nanny / Yoruba Girls always Insulting Eastern Europeans Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.