Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,902 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

This Is What You Get When You're A SIMP(Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What You Get When You're A SIMP(Photos) (5726 Views)

WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller / Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What You Get When You're A SIMP(Photos) by emilfischer(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
The guy is not a simp bit rather unfortunate to be dating a hoe.
Re: This Is What You Get When You're A SIMP(Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 4:33am On Jan 09, 2021
Johnnycastro18:
What an uppercut blow to the simp angry
The lady is actually the one who is hurt. She's in tears, premium tears.

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Get When You're A SIMP(Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 09, 2021
Make the guy no reason the girl message ...make e just no carry woman matter for head simple .....And as for the girl she day form smart ,such girls never end up with the right partner cuz their mind no day one place
Re: This Is What You Get When You're A SIMP(Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2021
grin
Re: This Is What You Get When You're A SIMP(Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2021
CalliDora1:
Eiyaaaa.. and to think one girl will be dying somewhere for him but he'll be forming hardman. Lol... Badt girl.

This is what happens when you keep forcing yourself on a girl that is not into you. One day she'll just spark and end the whole thing at once. Heheheheee....

Take heart Mr. And learn to pitch your tent where you're wanted and cherished. *"Them nor go kuku hear**
everyone with their own opinion,even ants like you get opinion grin grin grin
Re: This Is What You Get When You're A SIMP(Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2021
Kondomatic:
The lady is actually the one who is hurt. She's in tears, premium tears.
i swear you wise
Re: This Is What You Get When You're A SIMP(Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 09, 2021
Possiblegee:
everyone with their own opinion,even ants like you get opinion grin grin grin

I know one small girl is also playing you that why my comment hit you. Heheheheee
Re: This Is What You Get When You're A SIMP(Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2021
LukasPodolski:
All the I love you katie, My everything Kate, facetime, my this my that Ended in High quality tears

Pls add 'PREMIUM" cheesy
Re: This Is What You Get When You're A SIMP(Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2021
CalliDora1:

I know one small girl is also playing you that why my comment hit you. Heheheheee
me I no day even date grin I just day invite them come over ,if I invite you and we ain’t f^cking then what you here for tongue tongue tongue
Re: This Is What You Get When You're A SIMP(Photos) by jesmond3945: 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
soundOsonic:
The truth is stop treating girls like princess and shite, those things only happens in movies. I hate when people are overly nice to me even as a guy. Treat your girls like a normal person. Do not be too careful with them and do not be too loose. Just like raising a child, if you are too nice, too loose, too protective, too caring, you exact too much attention on them they become spoilt brat.
Don't force help on them, before you help your boyfriend or girlfriend ask them if they need help, if you it is financial issue and maybe money is involve and you don't want to help just tell them "I have a budget and I am struggling to catch up".
This goes for both male and female. Male might not display such attitude because they don't really get much attention. Believe me a guy will react same way if a lady does same thing this guy did.
So to have a healthy relationship be yourself, most friendship last longer than romantic relationship because you are yourself when you are around you guys or girls. You might curse or abuse each other or be rude to each other but nobody actually take much offense in true friendship that's how relationship should be.

If you don't vibe with your partner leave them no be by force. I am only friends with people I share same interest with that's the essence of any kind of relationship.
wow that's good write-up. However, our emotions control and stop us from being ourselves. You cannot be your normal self when with someone you love.
Re: This Is What You Get When You're A SIMP(Photos) by soundOsonic: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
jesmond3945:
wow that's good write-up. However, our emotions control and stop us from being ourselves. You cannot be your normal self when with someone you love.
Lol you can husband and wife are themselves to each other.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans / See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) / Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.