Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

He's A Lot Younger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's A Lot Younger (5649 Views)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's A Lot Younger by tuhott(f): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2012
Being in love is supposed to be one of the best feelings in the world. . . ladies please help out here. Can you marry a guy who is five years younger than you are, very intelligent, he behaves a lot more mature than his age, smart, handsome, and head over heels in love with you. This is my situation and i'm confuse. undecided
Re: He's A Lot Younger by Idowuogbo(f): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2012
If he respects u as an individual, y not?

Na wa for some topics dis days o.
Re: He's A Lot Younger by jaybee3(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2012
So u a cougar shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: He's A Lot Younger by zitel(f): 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2012
age doesn't matter in love and affection, but the important thing is, are u sure about his feeling? does he feels for u as same as u do? if so, then go for it. hope u will enjoy. good luck.
Re: He's A Lot Younger by Idowuogbo(f): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2012
jay bee: So u a cougar shocked shocked

Hahahhahahaha. No Python ni
Re: He's A Lot Younger by afrobaby(f): 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2012
To be candid, I can't o, thank God am married, so it can't happen to me again. I am this kind of person that respect female more than male, as in, meeting a guy for the first time, except if the person is really really an elderly person that I will respect the person, if not, I will try to size the guy up, and think of whether to respect him or not, but if it's a lady, gbam, I can respect u from the start self even when u appear younger, it's just me, so someone like me can't date/marry a younger person o, n ba, I believe it's a personality thing sha
Re: He's A Lot Younger by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2012
^^Rocket science.
Re: He's A Lot Younger by slimyem: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
you cant make this decision based on what people think.
if you think he's the best for you,go for it!the choice is 100% yours! smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: He's A Lot Younger by afrobaby(f): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
To be candid, I can't o, thank God am married, so it can't happen to me again. I am this kind of person that respect female more than male, as in, meeting a guy for the first time, except if the person is really really an elderly person that I will respect the person, if not, I will try to size the guy up, and think of whether to respect him or not, but if it's a lady, gbam, I can respect u from the start self even when u appear younger, it's just me, so someone like me can't date/marry a younger person o, n ba, I believe it's a personality thing sha
Re: He's A Lot Younger by mobf: 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2012
grin grin
Re: He's A Lot Younger by badmrkt(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2012
afrobaby: To be candid, I can't o, thank God am married, so it can't happen to me again. I am this kind of person that respect female more than male, as in, meeting a guy for the first time, except if the person is really really an elderly person that I will respect the person, if not, I will try to size the guy up, and think of whether to respect him or not, but if it's a lady, gbam, I can respect u from the start self even when u appear younger, it's just me, so someone like me can't date/marry a younger person o, n ba, I believe it's a personality thing sha
so what the fucck are you tryin to portray here?that you disrespect the person you're claiming to married?
Re: He's A Lot Younger by sexlog(m): 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
Op, if he makes u happy, what else?
If only he loves u as u claim.
Re: He's A Lot Younger by tuhott(f): 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo: If he respects u as an individual, y not?

Na wa for some topics dis days o.

Nice advice, bad conclusion. So what's up with the topic now angry
Re: He's A Lot Younger by tuhott(f): 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2012
afrobaby: To be candid, I can't o, thank God am married, so it can't happen to me again. I am this kind of person that respect female more than male, as in, meeting a guy for the first time, except if the person is really really an elderly person that I will respect the person, if not, I will try to size the guy up, and think of whether to respect him or not, but if it's a lady, gbam, I can respect u from the start self even when u appear younger, it's just me, so someone like me can't date/marry a younger person o, n ba, I believe it's a personality thing sha

I feel you. . . i use to feel this way till i met this one, everything about him is sweet. Just don't want a situation where the age difference thing will start showing after having a kid or two but presently, he looks a bit older even duo he's younger.

1 Like

Re: He's A Lot Younger by tuhott(f): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
mobf:
grin grin

silly!
Re: He's A Lot Younger by tuhott(f): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2012

silly!!
Re: He's A Lot Younger by Idowuogbo(f): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2012
tuhott:

Nice advice, bad conclusion.

Are u rapping? undecided

Basically ur topic was fruity.

Now go grab ur toyboy joor tongue cheesy
Re: He's A Lot Younger by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2012
@ poster, Absolutely!
Re: He's A Lot Younger by 1luvkipsus: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2012
My dear,ask ur true frnds &family members their feelings abt this affair.all those asking u 2go ahead here will be the first to call u a ‘desperado‘.as for me,d gap btw u &him is too much...some ladies don‘t even date their age mates talk more of a much younger person.just think well...
Re: He's A Lot Younger by IbroSaunks(m): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
clamour for gender equality is just a dream with topics like this. why is this supposed to matter these days?

1 Like

Re: He's A Lot Younger by eghost247(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2012
see no reaason why you shouldnt
Re: He's A Lot Younger by thecybersolutionsresource: 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2012
love goes beyond the barrier of age, culture, and social status. The core issue is whether u are compatible with this gentleman.
Re: He's A Lot Younger by rosefleurs: 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
1luvkipsus: My dear,ask ur true frnds &family members their feelings abt this affair.all those asking u 2go ahead here will be the first to call u a ‘desperado‘.as for me,d gap btw u &him is too much...some ladies don‘t even date their age mates talk more of a much younger person.just think well...

OP 5 years is not a big deal, especially with a mature person who is confident about what he wants! you dont need to talk to anyone but the groom. the most important decision you will ever make in your life is, who to marry. i certainly wouldnt make it based on what strangers say.
Re: He's A Lot Younger by 195(f): 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2012
men don finish for market

hisses and jams door undecided
Re: He's A Lot Younger by r231(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2012
age ain't nothing but a number grin grin

even if he is 15-20 yrs younger. . . . . samu ni grin grin grin
Re: He's A Lot Younger by kinglu: 12:49am On Mar 16, 2012
who say age counts, who can tell me the exact time he sleeps and the exact tome his eyes opens, let love take its couse, nature have a way to every thing, blame no one fr that folks.
Re: He's A Lot Younger by rosefleurs: 1:10am On Mar 16, 2012
r231: age ain't nothing but a number grin grin

even if he is 15-20 yrs younger. . . . . samu ni grin grin grin

lol. let's not get crazy now. if he was 15-20 years OLDER, maybe. but no way a 15 years younger guy.

that's just me o. whatever works for you. that's why i said its a personal decision. i certainly wouldn't base it on others, especially strangers opinions. joan collins husband is about 40 years younger i think. shocked
Re: He's A Lot Younger by okosodo: 7:25am On Mar 16, 2012
He should be the one having problem with it, not you
Re: He's A Lot Younger by tellwisdom: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2012
Op, u got big yansh to rub on his oyan yan?? tongue
Re: He's A Lot Younger by kingsilly(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Are u rapping? undecided
..nahh..she just a piece of clothing(wrapper)
Re: He's A Lot Younger by itiswell1(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2012
Well I have dated someone much older than me before (4yrs) and wow,it was one of my best relationships. It lasted for almost 2yrs. When you see us, you will never tell the age difference. If not for circumstances beyond our control, it would have led to marriage.

Op, can I ask u a qtn? Are you sure your feelings will still remain after 5yrs of marriage?
Re: He's A Lot Younger by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2012
@OP
the important question IS: HOW DO YOU REALLY FEEL ABOUT HIM?! i was going to ask you if you loved him but, obviously, if such issue is a barrier in your mind then you must NOT love the guy.

its either you "think" you love him while you have no idea what love is OR your low self esteem is playing tricks on your mind.

here is your solution, free of charge from Dr MBJ (lol): if age difference is a problem TO YOU then drop him (you should have done that a long time ago), and if age is NOT a problem TO YOU then marry the guy and stop worrying about pointless things like that in life!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Kinda Fruit Are You??? / Trinity Fools Of Nairaland / Topic Removed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.