Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore (4662 Views)

This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by cosmos2000(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hello Good day my fellow Nairalanders...
This is Year I will be completing 18...which Is my age of freedom. I decide to get myself a girlfriend, at least lemme Also feel among.
I don’t no know, anyone I approach... she tell me immediately that “I AM TAKEN” after telling her my intentions and I don’t waste time anymore with them...I move to the next target...Almost all girls I talk to are from my Facebook account...it happens that I finally know how to Toast a girl before meeting her in person.

There was this particular one that told me that...Just three weeks ago..someone took her as his girlfriend...For real...

This one said I should follow her to meet her Ex that she wanna tell him her last words..and I was hoping that was a yes for me, since she already broke up with that one...on getting home I called her and we chat online only for her Repost her boyfriend picture and captioned it..”You and You Alone”...OMG!!!

I just give up jare....I’m still planning on expanding my environment...I mean go places where girls are plenty...Unlike this Papa-Ashafa in. Agege where small girls of 13 don get boyfriend....
Your opinion are welcomed
Please !!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by cosmos2000(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
It baffles me a lot please
Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by drmikeadams(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
All of them got Boyfriend ,just find way collect ur share

1 Like

Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by Ahmed0336(m): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
There's more to life than chasing girls upandan.
The earlier you get your priorities right the better for you.

20 Likes

Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Try to be Using format on them They fall for cheap lie
FISH BRAIN

3 Likes

Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by 3LACK: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
wetin u go give the girl, you wey still they wear short nikka to school?undecided

1 Like

Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by phelonrays: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Topic for the under 18....

wetin consine me ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by Dreadlock69(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Seek answer and you shall get answer,
Since you are 18 it's good to experiment on yourself to get your self esteem in place
Smoke weeds ,get high as Bleep , have wild sex , drink all type of drinks and mixture .
But if you want to have a girlfriend just steal one all are taken even when they are not taken from the beginning of time the serpent got eve through lies,you got to have format and read scriptures ,lies bro lies bro grin

1 Like

Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by cosmos2000(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
3LACK:
wetin u go give the girl, you wey still they wear short nikka to school?undecided

who tell you say Ss3 Dey wear nikka..??
Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by cosmos2000(m): 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dreadlock69:
Seek answer and you shall get answer,
Since you are 18 it's good to experiment on yourself to get your self esteem in place
Smoke weeds ,get high as Bleep , have wild sex , drink all type of drinks and mixture .
But if you want to have a girlfriend just steal one all are taken even when they are not taken from the beginning of time the serpent got eve through lies,you got to have format and read scriptures ,lies bro lies bro grin

Possess Format you said...someone is lost in this dating world abeg....Maybe lemme continue being an admirer, it okay...
I hate girl wey go give me stress to catch after you come realize say nah small girl she be
Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by Telegram234(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
They are lieing to u.
Probably because u are nt atttactive to them or u ask the question too fast or u give boring questions and answers.
75% of gals i asked out on fb, they follow the buzzard immediately.
U are probably weak in ur dating game.
I know the cure.
Follow this link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

2 Likes

Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by Mgbadike80: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
op, Nigerian girls hardly have only one boyfriend, so that a girl have a boyfriend does not mean that you should not approach or date her, learn it now before you enter the university to avoid premium tears.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by chibunna60393: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
There's more to life than chasing girls upandan.
The earlier you get your priorities right the better for you.
Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by div111(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
ogbeni u dey follow the wrong method.

Just make female friends and you'll find one that will be sexually attracted to you. If you Know how many people girlfriend I dey chop ehh cheesy cheesy just dey dress very well dey give them levels
btw we're age mates cool

2 Likes

Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
come op u don write junior waec yet?
first pass ur junior waec before u start talking of babes and relationship

1 Like

Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by blinking001(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Stop chasing women young man. Grow your money and improve on yourself then sit and wait for women to chase you. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by cosmos2000(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
Richadv:

cosmos2000 your answer is here lol

No oooh I don’t want ooh
Bye bye...Japa
Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by cosmos2000(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
lefulefu:
come op u don write junior waec yet?
first pass ur junior waec before u start talking of babes and relationship

Nah grace we pray for jare
Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by cosmos2000(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
div111:
ogbeni u dey follow the wrong method.

Just make female friends and you'll find one that will be sexually attracted to you. If you Know how many people girlfriend I dey chop ehh cheesy cheesy just dey dress very well dey give them levels
btw we're age mates cool

Oshe!!! My paddy-paddy..
Make I just make female friend abi...I don heae
Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by NiRfreak(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Stop asking girls if they have bf or not...it doesn't count.....If she wants you, it doesn't matter if she has, she will even be the one to hide it for you.
Same for married women..... when they want to fvvck you many of them won't tell you they are married...even if they tell you, it's just to see ur reaction...no big deal again.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
I would've said something to help you out but looking at it, having a girlfriend shouldn't be on your list for now.....

3 Likes

Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by Dreyton36: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
At ur age so na to they chase girls upanadan
Who tell u say ur mates no they bomb sites Get a paid VPN and hustle make u leave small small girls alone they're gonna get u down , Las Las when u cum ur eye go clear

Lights up my kpoli in peace

3 Likes

Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Gitraath:
Visit the link in my signature if you bet on football matches

Pls help your family with your predictions
Abi you no like them?

2 Likes

Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by ednut1(m): 12:29am On Jan 09, 2021
grin tell your friend wey rich to toast them and see
Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:13am On Jan 09, 2021
Go and read your books when i was your age i wasn't thinking of girlfriends. Go and make money young man after you have a job you can be thinking of girlfriends
Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by DoubleEngine007: 5:59am On Jan 09, 2021
You wan use your hand drag wahala come your life Leave girlfriend first and develop yourself first.. A word is enough for ...........
Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by JimmyDarmody: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

Pls help your family with your predictions
Abi you no like them?
grin yes o he should help all his kin.
Re: There Are Indeed No Small Girls Anymore by Gerrard59(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2021
Unless you have a job or thriving business which generates money for you, there is no way a(n) 17/18/19 or even 20 year old girl will want to date you. Women are hypergamous and will always gravitate towards men who are higher than them - age, financial resources, power, prestige etc. They can go towards their agemates provided they have money; however you put it, money is important. Unfortunately, you don't have this because if you did, these girls will be the ones asking for a relationship and if you have a GF not the other way round.

At this point of your life, you should be interested in building your finances as a young man. Thankfully, with the popularisation of the Internet, there are many ways you can do so. This is very important because the Nigerian public tertiary education system is currently a mess and you would not want to have that as your only source of building finances. It is an old adage which has never gone wrong "when you chase women, you lose money. But when you chase money, women chase you". Same way people in schools gravitate towards those who are academically proficient, it is how they do towards those who have added value to themselves.

Add value to yourself and watch women (men included) chase you and most importantly, respect you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? / Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup / Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.