Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Am Not A Runs Girl! Beautiful And Endowed Rich Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not A Runs Girl! Beautiful And Endowed Rich Lady Cries Out (713 Views)

See Pictures Of These Beautiful And Endowed Twin Sisters Who Are Stirring Reacti / Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Runs Girl! Beautiful And Endowed Rich Lady Cries Out by VICKYGISTBLOGG: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
"I am not a runs girl" Curvy rich lady cries out, as people dragged her for this (full details)

According to alot of people, there is an old adage that says "dress the way you want to be addressed" and that's what is seen in the case of this beautiful and rich endowed lady.

A beautiful Facebook user identified as "Prinsex .." has got alot of people talking as different reactions filled her post after she made it known publicly in a group during a challenge that she is not into runs, which means the business of sleeping with people for money.
Going into details, she took the bold step to do this, after so many jealous social media users called her out, according to them for dressing in a provocative manner.

The young lady also claimed to have built her own house, as a model, and a career lady, who is into so many businesses where she gets money from to live her luxurious lifestyles.

We think, in this century, people should stop dragging ladies and linking their achievements to all sort of illegal work. Does this mean girls aren't making it without sleeping around? what's your take on this?

Use the link below to see more photos she shared, and the reactions

https://vickygistblog.com/i-am-not-a-runs-girl-beautiful-and-endowed-rich-lady-cries-out-as-people-dragged-her-for-this-full-details/

(1) (Reply)

Do Ghosts Exist, If It Does, What Difference Is There Btw A Spirit And A Ghost? / Please How Do I Handle This Issue. / How Americans Will Continue To Fool Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.