Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Advice Needed Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Pls (376 Views)

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family / Married Woman Doing Video Sex ,dirty Chatting With Ex, Advice Needed Pls. / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Pls by Uptheante(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Is it advisable for to settle down with a girl that works in a beer parlour? ( though she said she only drinks once in a blue moon ).
She likes wearing very skimpy clothes & receives calls from random numbers even at odd hours of d night when we're together. Apart from that, her general behavior is good.
What's d probability of her being an olosho though she refused to talk about her sex life.

Note: we stay miles apart but I visit her when chanced & I have never spent a dime on her. We also talk on phone whenever we're not together.

Pls advice me
Re: Advice Needed Pls by DoubleEngine007: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Time bomb.. When e go explode bros.. Let me comment my reserve. Red flags everywhere from your write up bro..

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Pls by Sundrus: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin marry her... She go love u with all her heart.
Re: Advice Needed Pls by debbydams(f): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Op wetin u wan make we tell u grin
Re: Advice Needed Pls by FalseProphet1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
I see you commiting sucide in the future if you get married to her cos 3 out of 4 kids won't be yours. You have been warned.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls by daisidavid(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
I didn't even know maybe you guys understand that even the oloshos Slaymama them need a true relationship even though after bleeping all the man and men available inna area! Do the maths young man
Re: Advice Needed Pls by stella55(f): 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
follow your hearth
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Kobicove(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Anything you can't tolerate now will increase ten fold when you eventually get married so do a proper soul search before you commit to her
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Nazgul: 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
Uptheante:
Is it advisable for to settle down with a girl that works in a beer parlour? ( though she said she only drinks once in a blue moon ).
She likes wearing very skimpy clothes & receives calls from random numbers even at odd hours of d night when we're together. Apart from that, her general behavior is good.
What's d probability of her being an olosho though she refused to talk about her sex life.

Note: we stay miles apart but I visit her when chanced & I have never spent a dime on her. We also talk on phone whenever we're not together.

Pls advice me
If you're not comfortable with her working in the bar, assist her in getting a job elsewhere with a much better pay. I'm sure she'll be happy to quit the bar job once the new offer arrives.

That's what I'd do if I were in your shoes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When I Saw Packages Of Loaded Money AND what I Did / 6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!) / Sugar Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.