Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family (29817 Views)

Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Hatrick01: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
I am planning to marry and start a family as i am still young.

I am 24 yrs old boy (i am my own boss),that can stand his ground.

I am pretty sure that i can take care of a family.

I dont want to spend all i ve earned on clubing or any any dirty stuff.

I am thinking of bringing in a girl that will help me in my life.

That will also help me to manage all i have worked for since i am 17.

I dont want to squander them all.

Pls, fathers in the house, is there any other responsibility of a married man aside:

Paying children fees,

Winning the bread for family,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hatrick01:
I dont want to spend all i ve earned on clubing or any any dirty stuff. I am thinking of bringing in a girl that will help me in my life.
I dont want to squander them all. Pls, fathers in the house, is there any other responsibility of a married man aside: Paying children fees, Winning the bread for family, Taking care of ur wife? Pls i need advise!
■ Chances are 83% that if you marry a woman who does not have a job or business of her own already that you will end up in poverty.
■The same 83% guarantee exists that it will end in regret for you if you believe marriage is a way to assert yourself as lord and controller over another human being, in this case, your wife.
■ Equally important is the fact that you cannot change another human being. You can try but you will almost always be bending to accommodate that person assuming you don't altogether abandon the relationship before that.

So, save yourself all that headache from the beginning by taking time out to learn who you are before then finding yourself a partner to complement you in every way possible. You are still very young so there is no need to rush yourself. Take your time, so you spare yourself a whole load of drama. undecided

334 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by anthonyuncle(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
you have more to learn and earn in life,
life is very deep.
wait, and learn more

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by 1DigitalBaby: 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
you are old enough to have a woman under your roof.
Whilst you seek, id suggest you pray about it and also ensure your woman have a family that'll support her, just incase she's still schooling.
prayer is key sha when seeking a spouse

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Pk01(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hatrick01:

Pls, fathers in the house, is there any other responsibility of a married man aside:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!
save more ,till u re 27..and look for decent girl of under 22_18..

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kobojunkie: 12:57am On Mar 11, 2023
1DigitalBaby:
you are old enough to have a woman under your roof.
Whilst you seek, id suggest you pray about it and also ensure your woman have a family that'll support her, just incase she's still schooling.
prayer is key sha when seeking a spouse
OP, do not waste your time praying because God never promised to give a wife to any man in Jesus Christ particularly since He made it abundantly clear from the beginning that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. To top it off, God gave His seal of approval only to those who chose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom meaning that those who chose marriage are pretty much on their own. undecided

Now, this isn't to say that marriage is evil — not at all. Instead, making it is clear that marriage is of personal effort and not God. Know this and you are well on your way to realizing the hard work involved in making a marriage work. undecided

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by motionarena: 1:00am On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!
Pls don't

It will be end of you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by rickleye: 1:10am On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!

Dude you’re still young .
You don’t want to marry and realize you have not had fun nor your wife sees you as boring and unpleasant to be with.
Set aside some money for fahji ( fun) be it 5% and live within that means. You don’t have to go clubbing but have fun , travel , see what this life has to offer.
You want a wife - who has clear cut objectives . Someone with whom you share ideas would be best. Someone who is also into business like that Paris woman looking for husband. Or someone in your business. So she understands when you say you need to close a deal means exactly that and not code for another late night.
Don’t rush into marriage. However if you feel that you have found that special person grow up together before you put a ring on it. Space the kids 2/3 apart. So by 40 you eldest would be 8years old at 50 - 18years and you can pass the business down to he/she.

Good luck 🤞

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Autobot05: 4:25am On Mar 11, 2023
So you don't have ambitions to achieve, to solidify your career ?

The probability that it will end in tears is very high

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:01am On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OP, do not waste your time praying because God never promised to give a wife to any man in Jesus Christ particularly since He made it abundantly clear from the beginning that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. To top it off, God gave His seal of approval only to those who chose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom meaning that those who chose marriage are pretty much on their own. Now, this isn't to say that marriage is evil — not at all. Instead, making it is clear that marriage is of personal effort and not God. Now this and you are well on your way to realizing the hard work involved in making a marriage work. undecided

why do you keep interpreting the bible upside down ?
Is there an agenda you push because this is obviously not a mistake.
God will guide us when we walk with Him and are committed to His purpose. A union between two is part of Gods purpose.

To know God’s guidance you must seek and expect it, while submitting to His sovereign ways. For instance, lets use Abrahams child, isaac in this context. Abraham told his servant that he could expect God’s angel to go before him and lead him to the right young woman for Isaac Genesis 24:7
So the servant went in obedience, called to God for guidance, and God gave it to him Genesis 24:11-14

Often we don’t experience God’s guidance because we get so caught up doing our own thing. We fail to ask God to reveal His will to us.
Or we get into our established routine, and it takes a while for God to get our attention so He can let us know what He wants us to do.
So if you want God’s guidance, stop and ask Him for it, expect Him to give it, and wait long enough to listen to what He might have to say. And here is where prayer comes in

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Hatrick01: 6:16am On Mar 11, 2023
Thank you everyone

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by udede(m): 6:54am On Mar 11, 2023
If i knew what i know now i would have married at 23., When you are 45 and with your children looking like your siblings, you will understand. Though it needs a different level of maturity

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by ItisWell22(f): 8:14am On Mar 11, 2023
You wey still dey find yansh wey go wound you? 🤔🥱

6 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by TheboyGhost(m): 8:19am On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!

Hahaha you will run out the marriage sooner than expected.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Currently, If you are earning N100,000 salary monthly, at most 30,000 out of it will go to POS and at least 20,000 will go to others. That could mean your salary is just N50,000. And not N100,000. So it's good to make a provision.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by OgogoBoyd: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by DevilSignature: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2023
grin

If na fuccck de hungry u I will advise u get a babe wey go the fuccck u steady, but if u mean am I will advise u marry a girl with handwork or business. Don't go carry liability

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by maureensylvia(f): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2023
You might be financially ready

Are you mentally ready?
Marriage is not a child’s play

You might be too immature to deal with the problems that life brings in marriages

Some people that hastily entered are looking for a way to walk out

I strongly suggest you wait a lil bit

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by b3llo(m): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2023
Good to go
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Padipadi(m): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2023
Isn't this one of the numerous accounts of this op.
Now to the topic.
With or without religion or faith or whatever anyone practices, the only criteria needed for marriages in this present world are
* Financial capability
* Scientific compatibility check
* Maturity & Emotional capability
* Cultural compatibility or acceptability
* Religious compatibility or acceptability.

I bolded financial capability cos it's the most pressing need in this part of the world in this present age.
A man that's not financially stable ll only stress himself in marriage.
Kobojunkie:
OP, do not waste your time praying because God never promised to give a wife to any man in Jesus Christ particularly since He made it abundantly clear from the beginning that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. To top it off, God gave His seal of approval only to those who chose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom meaning that those who chose marriage are pretty much on their own. Now, this isn't to say that marriage is evil — not at all. Instead, making it is clear that marriage is of personal effort and not God. Now this and you are well on your way to realizing the hard work involved in making a marriage work. undecided
A times, I wonder what you smoke.
Maybe you are impotent or list your manhood for procreation or you are a gay. Whichever way, na born dem born Jesus and other prophets. Infact, most of them via marriage. So if you are against marriage, those that loves marriage are also against your way of life.
You didn't write the bible neither are you the author of Christian doctrines. So stop your gibberish about Christianity. Your types are out there saying trash about the church as if nothing good ever came out of it.
What's your problem?
Who you be?
Who send you?
Wetin dey live inside you wey no get brain?
You v to take maximum caution. Stop speaking against Christianity in a false way.
And the annoying part is them never born most of you well to talk to jihadists anyhow!
You all take the peaceful nature of Jesus which is imbibed in Christians to talk anyhow.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Kingpele(m): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2023
Ok ..you are still very young to understand the purpose of marriage...marriage is not only base on money ....I have an uncle that had little money but married at the age of 28years ..he became very rich after marriage but that was in late 80s..now what are the real reason you want to get married? Forget about your money first ..the only reason you should get married in this your young age is if you're the only son in your family..or you are in serious relationship with a lady that you truly love and want to spend the rest of your life with..if not enjoy your bachelor life in quiet way building your life goals till u truly become lonely and in need for a companion...then u will boldly get married..if u made money in a genuine way,u will hardly squander it in clubbing and other unworthy lifestyle...companionship is the first purpose of marriage my dear ..if u feel strongly about it. Go for it and God will see u through..afterall is better to marry than burn with lustful passion for the flesh...I got married twelve years ago but my today is better than that time I got married

10 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by ahnie: 9:50am On Mar 11, 2023
Shaking my head.
This vermin is fond of hiding behind several alternates
Abusing n defaming women online,both married n single.
Days ago he had to clone ma'am Dominique's account and the thread got deleted.

Corn-fused and corn-terminated humanz beans.

E.mi.don.

6 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by ahnie: 9:50am On Mar 11, 2023
Padipadi:
Isn't this one of
Yes exactly.
I look at these louts I just dey shake my head.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Houseofglam7(f): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2023
Awwwwww
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by bigsmoke2(m): 9:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Do your due diligence before committing to any woman and vice versa. It may sound overt but hire a detective if you have to. Know everything about her and her family. You are not just marrying you are choosing a mother ,uncles, aunties grandparents for your future kids. Choice of spouse is the most important decision you will ever make in your life don't F it up calm down forget big yansh breast and all those other superficial things marry someone who has a positive outlook towards life someone who always see their cup half full and not half empty negative energy is highly contagious. Also marry someone that will complement you and not compete with you. There can only be one driver

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Lamanii22(f): 9:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Why not invest your money instead… marrying is not a guaranty that you won’t go into poverty, why not wait and grow older…. I know you’ve made money but keep making more money….

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by SMOGnow: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2023
If you have a reliable, good-paying source of income, good for you. But I've made up my kind never to get married. Women are scum
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Luu40: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Get married young man.

You'll be glad you did.

8 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by OlawaleBammie: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!
guy pls wait till u re 28 or so

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.