Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

My Relationship With Tolunazzal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship With Tolunazzal (277 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship With Tolunazzal by Keketu(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
hi please help have been pm her since with no reply, help
Re: My Relationship With Tolunazzal by baralatie(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin
Re: My Relationship With Tolunazzal by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Keketu:
hi please help have been pm her since with no reply, help
drop her handle let's help you PM her
Re: My Relationship With Tolunazzal by FalseProphet1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
I see dark forces hovering around your head camouflaged as women, they're fighting hard to lead you astray and steal your star, you have to be very careful with women or else you might become useless in life.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Tolunazzal by Keketu(m): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
southniyikaye:
drop her handle let's help you PM her
please help
Re: My Relationship With Tolunazzal by Keketu(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see dark forces hovering around your head camouflaged as women, they're fighting hard to lead you astray and steal your star, you have to be very careful with women or else you might become useless in life.
hi is it tolunazzal ? cry

(1) (Reply)

Women Sweetest Creature / Nengi Rejects A Big Endorsement Deal / This Is Good For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.