Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike (13566 Views)

NIMC Workers Cry For Help As Gang Members Rob Applicants In Rivers State / NIMC Workers Begin Strike / Electricity Workers Suspend Strike Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by yusluvad(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Why will there be an ongoing NIN registration accross the country if the Covid stats are really real ? And they keep increasing Covid-19 cases ?

Covid-19 is a big SCAM in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by Aystarz: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Chummynoni:
Time to resume their extortation @FIRS, awolowo road. These idiots wont attend to you till eternity if you dont settle them.
Yall need to fight those imbeciles and disrupt the nonsense they're doing.. Don't let them get away with these silly extortions! Someone's got to stand up and fight!!!

3 Likes

Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by bluefilm: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Useless idiots undecided

1 Like

Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by dantajay: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Why won't they suspend the strike, when they are already missing the 5k per person they charge in enrollment centre. Even in amuwo LGA they collect as much as 7 - 10k for enrollment.
Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by danibest001: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Audio Strike
Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by tundeport(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
God,but,why me in this country called. Nigeria,
Everything is upside down, driving license fraud,voter card fraud, national id, fraud,nepa bill fraud,every thing is something else,my only advice for Nigeria leader is wake up from your slumber be pls,what it will take you to use application to register everybody to connect with our phoneline and bvn,with our id without visiting your office,many will contact from this exercise and later you impose nonsense curfew again, which deliberate cause,not this period of pandemic you will force people to do this....pls wise up now,what are we paying senator for, you people should reason now,no even one lawyer in this country to tackle government for this nonsense action, haba na waooo,is good to go school,we just have illeterate fellow everywhere.
Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by Tenshades(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Chummynoni:
Time to resume their extortion @FIRS, awolowo road. These idiots wont attend to you till eternity if you dont settle them.

Record them in the act and post the videos all over the internet.

Those same idiots extorting people will open mouth waaaa to blame government for corruption.

I wonder how the country is gonn' be better if the people holding offices are loaded with corruption.

4 Likes

Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by ekaette1621: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
A Northerner from Kastina once told Nigerians that
petrol will be sold at N45 per liter. He also said that $1 will be equal to N1. I did not mention anybody's name but we all know
the name of this magician called . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by Goalnaldo(m): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
The shortest strike ever grin
Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by ckmayoca: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Goodtimesahead:
Why can't they suspend the exercise for now considering the time we are in?

Because election campaign will start next year and the social media need to be regulated for them to gag us.
Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by yungEX(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Chummynoni:
Time to resume their extortion @FIRS, awolowo road. These idiots wont attend to you till eternity if you dont settle them.

Do they at least have many systems so they can attend to many people?
Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by lexy2014: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
Goodtimesahead:
Why can't they suspend the exercise for now considering the time we are in?

It makes u wonder why d govt is so desperate about collecting everybody's data? Will it improve d standard of living of nigerians?
Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by lexy2014: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Aystarz:

Yall need to fight those imbeciles and disrupt the nonsense they're doing.. Don't let them get away with these silly extortions! Someone's got to stand up and fight!!!

True, but we will allow d govt indirectly oppress it's citizens thru Sim/NIN synchronisation. Is there any perceived benefit that will accrue to d citizenry by way of this exercise? When u want drivers license, they collect biometrics. To collect international passport, they collect biometrics. To collect voters card, they collect biometrics. To open bank account, they collect biometrics. To buy sim card, they collect biometrics. The same biometrics scattered all over d place. Is this not confusion?

1 Like

Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by ihedioramma: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by gkolakpo: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
And at the end someone has cash out ��
This country na cruise
Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by franklytrue(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
lexy2014:

It makes u wonder why d govt is so desperate about collecting everybody's data? Will it improve d standard of living of nigerians?

It will not.
Before you know they will link the NIN to vaccine collection to monitor and track people who have received or have not received the vaccine.
Before you know, it will become no NIN, no vaccination and microchipping, therefore no financial transaction for you.
Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by bejeria101(m): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lagosfinder:
The very patriotic thing to do

Many Nigerians are still unregistered

Many Nigerians are registered sir, like I said in my previous comments, I suspect majority of those cards are expired, due to them not sending the text for the owners to come pick their cards.

Situation report in abuja as we speak.
Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by panpan(m): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
It is obvious that the federal government is trying to satisfy some foreign or international interest on this NIN issue. That is the reason why the duration of the strike was so brief.
Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by Sleekfingers: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Chummynoni:

i am thinking of going there on Monday. Pls how much dem dey collect? And how is the crowd there?
Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by do4luv14(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nonsense registration turn money making opportunity
Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by Slimqueen(f): 12:19am On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=yusluvad post=97855513]Why will there be an ongoing NIN registration accross the country if the Covid stats are really real ? And they keep increasing Covid-19 cases ?

Covid-19 is a big SCAM in Nigeria! [quote]

thank you

1 Like

Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by Slimqueen(f): 12:37am On Jan 09, 2021
not everyone will register for this NIN of a thing. thick crowds everywhere, stagnant,long queues under intense heat from the sun. One oloriburuku will sit down sluggishly inside the air-conditioned office and keep chatting with his/her fellow oloriburuku colleagues. There is vertually nothing easy or close to been easy in this jungle we call Nigeria. Everything is hard to process.

Anyways, I can't kill myself. I'm not even sure I will register. let them block my sims sef, let me see. Na that kind curiosity dey worry me. Maybe they will even block the sims of all those that recently left African soil. smh

1 Like

Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by Lovexme(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2021
I don't have NIN, I have never attempted to even go start the process, and I will never pay to get it!

When the crowd reduces (if it ever will) and the process is FREE, then I'll go get it.
Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by hush15: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2021
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nimc-workers-suspend-strike-to-resume-nin-enrolments/

This country sha, who be FG, who be NIMC? Are they mutually exclusive of each other?
Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by rachytenny2(f): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2021
These ones are feeling significant..
Re: NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike by 10kgod(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2021
Mushroom strike from st pid NIMC grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum / Okorocha Cant Govern Imo & Is Criticizing Abia - Opara / Politicians Who Cloned Or Buy PVCs Will be Disappointed - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.