Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,649 members, 7,958,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump (40050 Views)

Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt / Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President / Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by calcal: 2:06am On Jan 09, 2021
The good thing is that all his burara has no effect on the citizens.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by olumide4christ: 4:47am On Jan 09, 2021
Emekaonline:

As much as I adore your preaching of holiness and righetousness, your fake prophecy about Donald Trump has always made me doubt if really God knows you as one of His. God does not take lightly with those that say God said when he did not say so. Please repent my brother as you always says here that Hell is real

Righteousness89 or Righteousness2 is a fake pastor/false prophet despite his "holiness preaching". That has been proved many times over on this forum, by me personally, other Nairalanders and he himself!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by olumide4christ: 4:51am On Jan 09, 2021
brightalo1010:

Shutuup abeg, Jesus is the one that died for our salvation and he is the one pleading for us according to Bible not Trump or any political parties or politician. I wonder the type of Christian you are if you don't know this basic things,

Didn't Bible said Jesus is the link to him or did Trump replace Jesus christ?

grin cheesy cheesy grin The guy speaks from both sides of his mouth...he preaches holiness and the fear of God on one hand but worships men like Donald Trump on the other hand. Confusion at its peak.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Tecno66: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2021
LosC:
The 45th President of the United States of America, Donald Trump through his official twitter account, announced that he'll not attend the Inauguration ceremony of President-elect Joe Biden.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1347569870578266115?s=19
The greatest mistake Americans made was to have elected a deranged man as their president.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Currentlygrown: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2021
Baawahala:

If no be say things spoil u for shout?

Nna. The thing ikė a-gula manü.

But are you actually interested in buying the properties?
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2021
Buhari is synomous to Trump, they always want to win all the time. If Jonathan had won during the 2015 general election this was exactly what would have happened.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Myer(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD Bless you Sir for being an Instrument to the Kingdom of GOD.

GOD Bless you Sir For being a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands for these last days

GOD Bless you For standing Boldly with Isreal and Creating an Enabling Environment for the Church.

GOD Bless you For Declaring Boldly for JESUS Christ..

GOD Bless you For being Strong despite the fake news and evil doers

GOD Bless you For being the Most Patrotic President of all times.

GOD Bless you for shutting down Isis Noiselessly

GOD Bless you For being Real

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will know and Understand that you were an instrument of Mercy used by GOD ALMIGHTY to get people to know JESUS and be Saved.

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will see Clearly that you were the instrument used by GOD ALMIGHTY to delay Wrath from America and the World.

They will come Begging for you but it will too Late..

You Remain the World's Greatest President!

GOD Bless you Sir.
I Love you President Donald John Trump and I Support your Presidency Fully and Confidently, Anytime! Anyday! Anywhere!"

See you in the Sky...

Is it not a shame that the so called evil seems to be "trumping" good? (Pun intended).

How can Biden a known evil ambassador of the Democrats and their homosexuality and anti-Jewish campaign overthrow a whole Jesus ambassador Donald Trump? Just like that??

Apostle must hear this.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by judedwriter(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you For standing Boldly with Isreal and Creating an Enabling Environment for the Church.

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will know and Understand that you were an instrument of Mercy used by GOD ALMIGHTY to get people to know JESUS and be Saved.

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will see Clearly that you were the instrument used by GOD ALMIGHTY to delay Wrath from America and the World.

GOD Bless you Sir.
I Love you President Donald John Trump and I Support your Presidency Fully and Confidently, Anytime! Anyday! Anywhere!"

See you in the Sky...

3 gbosa for you my Bros.....

No shaking, God bless you for your tenacity and persistence despite all the criticism.

Thanks. I hope to see you as well in the sky when the trumpet sounds soonest...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by rapboss(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
djon78:

Yeah I saw him on the film long time ago

He also appeared in many shows even WrestleMania wrestling ring

Donald Trump has always been in the showbiz way long time ago

He's been a show man

I heard that he is planning to float a TV media group, even his supporters are telling him to float another type of social media with his Twitter and Facebook ban

I think the dude may make extremely big money with the popularity and cult following he presently commands. He is a very big cash cow

A man 75million Americans voted for even with all his blunders
Wow. You're a fan too. I like that. Thanks for this info. And he talked about it using the POTUS Twitter account. Twitter would be going down soon. Let him just do it. He's very smart and a businessman too. �
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
kelvindj98:

A man who banged a prnstar is the instrument for God's kingdom. See why I call you an Aro patient. Soon, ur lunatic brain will explode.
grin

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by ThatFairGuy1: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...
[/s]
Your Demi god will rot in jail. Watch out

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Ayobami7(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2021
ok NOTED

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) / Afghan Shops Remove Heads of Mannequins in Line With Taliban Order / Panama Papers Updates Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.