Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump (39533 Views)

Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt / Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President / Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Gwagone: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
And dem go come carry you grin
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
If u like die before on 20th, na somebody dey there before u and the person give u power, idiot.

Very stupid soul

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Make i brag.

I PREDICTED THIS WILL HAPPEN

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by bluefilm: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Before nko?

What's he going there to do?

When he was being inaugurated in 2016, so many pained DEMONcrats did not show their COMMY faces.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Andeze(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
But they said he's ban from using twitter?
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Penboy: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Turth is the Democrats granted this man power when they fielded a female candidate..

I guess then, America wasn't ready for a female president if not, there's no way this man coulda ascended the white House throne.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by elgandalf: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
My Man!
GOD Bless you Sir for being an Instrument to the Kingdom of GOD.
GOD Bless you Sir
AGBA
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
Very good. Bleep them!

I can't wait to see what Joe Biden the CCP fraud president will do in his 4 years. grin
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Jasonjack: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
Twitter President. He shock you say na 20th January you they park your load. Be warned banning Nigerians from coming to US is one of the reason you lost to Biden. Our amiable Biden please learn from Donald mistakes and uplift the ban on Africa largest population(Nigeria).
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by schoolmaster: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
This guy is really a bad loser.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by BrightDeGea(m): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
This man put the USA in the global hall of shame

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by lopezoraclenet(m): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
Have you heard from close ally if Trump, Mr Righteousness2? I doubt that.
Trump doesn't go to church nor believe in God. He only uses that name in public to counter every argument posed to him.
Pls do make inquiries, thank you.

Righteousness2:
My Man!
GOD Bless you Sir

5 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
Jasonjack:
Twitter President. He shock you say na 20th January you they park your load. Be warned banning Nigerians from coming to US is one of the reason you lost to Biden. Our amiable Biden please learn from Donald mistakes and uplift the ban on Africa largest population(Nigeria).
I wonder why many of you are delusional. It's wonderful, don't worry Joe will soon take over and you'll be shocked. grin
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by dorodee(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
My Man!
GOD Bless you Sir

No bi only instrument ... Na spanner!!
Righteousness supporting EVIL.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Evii: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
id4sho:
angry
America must be careful. Nigeria will not tolerate any attempt to undermine democracy. If they continue like this then Nigeria may have to come in with full force. we will enforce a travel ban.

Pls count me out oh... hahahahahahahaha
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Arielle: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD Bless you Sir For being a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands for these

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will know and Understand that you were an instrument Mercy used by GOD ALMIGHTY to get people to know JESUS and be Saved.

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will see Clearly that you were the instrument used by GOD ALMIGHTY to delay Wrath from America and the World.

GOD Bless you Sir.
I Love you and I Support your Presidency Fully and Confidently, Anytime! Anyday! Anywhere!"

See you in the Sky...
Dummy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Stewart883(m): 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will know and Understand that you were an instrument Mercy used by GOD ALMIGHTY to get people to know JESUS and be Saved.

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will see Clearly that you were the instrument used by GOD ALMIGHTY to delay Wrath from America and the World.

GOD Bless you Sir.
I Love you and I Support your Presidency Fully and Confidently, Anytime! Anyday! Anywhere!"

See you in the Sky...

You're a fake man of God.... Or whatever u call yourself...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by ODJ124(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
maynia:

Only the losers are saying that
Biden lost.. big time.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Ebenezerk2: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness or what you call yourself, with these atrocities Trump committed, you still believe he's a Christian, if your messages of repentance as a man of God are based on frauds, then your messages are not of Jesus, I am a Christian, any Christian who supports Trump should bury his or her head in shame, I remembered a so called Pastor in Ghana who said, the votes were for Biden but the presidency was for Trump as God told him, nobody should tell you that he is serving a fraudulent god(not God), and another Igbo woman who was praying that this was not what God told her, she should let us know the God she is serving, I am ashamed of you
Righteousness2:
My Man!
GOD Bless you Sir

14 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Reference(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Another distraction.
Who is bringing all these stories from America that absolutely do not concern us.
Who is turning our heads away from our own raging inferno.
They surely want the house burnt to the ground.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by UncommonLogic: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Delusional narcissistic orangutan idiot.
We don't want you there anyway.
Trump can go to HELL.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by HimName: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
You don't worry.

Just delegates some IPOB members to be there on your behalf.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Confirmedzombie: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ipob God have spoken.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Yankee101: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

I pity you

10 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by kingxsamz(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

Which imaginary sky are you flying to? grin grin grin grin
What happened to all your prophecies?
Let me guess, your god had other plans? grin grin
Clown.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by supercase1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...
U see I was right when I said u are Righteousness89 I could smell ur hypocrisy from thousands of miles,it smells like cow dung it can't be hidden

So in your fish brain trump is God sent someone who discriminate against and hates another race is God sent abi?

Am 100% sure u are a schrenzprenia patient who skipped medications

14 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by naijadrivablog: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bad loser

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Thereishel: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

Do you even know this man at all? He is not a Christian at all. I am in USA and l know many atrocities he has done. He is a racist, rape several women according to records, incite violence on black and he is now in his third marriage. The only thing he did was moving USA embassy to Jerusalem and recognized the latter as Capital of Israel. I am a born again Christian and from Nigeria. Don't follow him ignorantly please

13 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by masseratti: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
What exactly is wrong with Twitter? Can they just ban this man indefinitely or are they more concerned about the traffic he generates than the harm he makes with his comments?
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by UncommonLogic: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

Dumbest MOFO on NL.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask / Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" / Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.