Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump (39595 Views)

Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt / Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President / Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by etrouble: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
chidonweb:
It takes courage to say that

It takes Stupidity to applaud that

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

He's the same his main account was banned

Oh ok. He was talking the same thing during the time Trump lost. I can't believe someone will support Trump after all the rubbish he did.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Emekaonline: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD Bless you Sir for being an Instrument to the Kingdom of GOD.
GOD Bless you Sir For being a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands for these

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will know and Understand that you were an instrument Mercy used by GOD ALMIGHTY to get people to know JESUS and be Saved.

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will see Clearly that you were the instrument used by GOD ALMIGHTY to delay Wrath from America and the World.

GOD Bless you Sir.
I Love you and I Support your Presidency Fully and Confidently, Anytime! Anyday! Anywhere!"

See you in the Sky...

As much as I adore your preaching of holiness and righetousness, your fake prophecy about Donald Trump has always made me doubt if really God knows you as one of His. God does not take lightly with those that say God said when he did not say so. Please repent my brother as you always says here that Hell is real

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by chidonweb(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
etrouble:

It takes Stupidity to applaud that

I did not applaud that.
What i mean is that it takes courage to speak your mind during pressure. a lot of people would've lie and pretend

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by GodHatesBigots(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will know and Understand that you were an instrument Mercy used by GOD ALMIGHTY to get people to know JESUS and be Saved.

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will see Clearly that you were the instrument used by GOD ALMIGHTY to delay Wrath from America and the World.

GOD Bless you Sir.
I Love you and I Support your Presidency Fully and Confidently, Anytime! Anyday! Anywhere!"

See you in the Sky...

Brainwashed religious fanatic .

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by sterlingD(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
id4sho:
angry
America must be careful. Nigeria will not tolerate any attempt to undermine democracy. If they continue like this then Nigeria may have to come in with full force. we will enforce a travel ban.
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by ameh99: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

Is your head paining you...
How is he the instrument of God undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Nmezor(f): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
No p now.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by FalseProphet1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
AnonymousRebec:

Oh ok. He was talking the same thing during the time Trump lost. I can't believe someone will support Trump after all the rubbish he did.
Lol don't mind him,
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
factoryreset2:

I now believe you're very sick. In fact, without mincing words, you must be a fanatic.
That dvmbas* is a fantastic... Are you just knowing?. Munmu someone
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by NosaHenry(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
We do not need you there.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Mpanyi: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD Bless you Sir For being a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands for these last days

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

You are probably very highly sik. Sorry for your condition.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by kelvindj98: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will know and Understand that you were an instrument of Mercy used by GOD ALMIGHTY to get people to know JESUS and be Saved.

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...
A man who banged a prnstar is the instrument for God's kingdom. See why I call you an Aro patient. Soon, ur lunatic brain will explode.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Dannybammz: 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Slurity:
WHO CARS? THAT WILL NOT STOP YOUR TRIAL IN THE COURT OF LAW
Lol... Foolish thought.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by senteugene: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Who invite you before
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by octavian(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will know and Understand that you were an instrument of Mercy used by GOD ALMIGHTY to get people to know JESUS and be Saved.

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

Ogbeni lo jókòó, which one be instrument used by God.. A man that incited Insurrection is an instrument of Mercy. Park well and chop the L in peace , ìṣokuso e ti poju

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by PHijo(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nice one!
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by AmbFmk: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

Waooo... This is righteousness89 no doubt.

I just love this guy so much.
I wish to meet you in person.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by brightalo1010: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
southniyikaye:
This man found his calling when he acted in home alone, he should have done other series...

Just dey behave like girl wey dem collect hin boyfriend

But I heard his account has been suspended?
For 12hrs
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by brightalo1010: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

Shutuup abeg, Jesus is the one that died for our salvation and he is the one pleading for us according to Bible not Trump or any political parties or politician. I wonder the type of Christian you are if you don't know this basic things,

Didn't Bible said Jesus is the link to him or did Trump replace Jesus christ?

6 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Oluwaseun2020(m): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
The old system has crashed. ...
The world and especially believers need to start trusting God and not any humans or government.
Isaiah 55:8
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways ," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Gods way is the new way....
The bible can't fail. ..in the end days Gods system will rule the world.

Isaiah 2:2
In the last days the mountain of the LORD's temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and all nations will stream to it.

The earliest we accept Gods way the better...
The lesser we put up and continue with this failed systems. ..

The rich are running away....
Some are running to Russia and Canada
As believers where do we run to?
JESUS
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by membranus: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

You must be worshipping a God different from whom REAL Christian are worshipping.

A God who is the product of your own warped imagination.

Oga, you had better face harsh reality, you ain't going to any heaven if you continue to support evil men.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by codslic: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Very good �
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Thereishel: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

They all attended the inauguration stop lying and spreading lies.Go and confirm for yourself before spreading lies

Sure they did attend
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Currentlygrown:
Why is this news shocking to any political observer?

Trump attending the inauguration is like wiping the spittle he poured on Biden’s leg with his bare hands.

Donald Trump’s grouse is not that he lost the election—it’s that a candidate he belittled came ahead of him in the election. He still does not believe that the American people actually love Biden. That’s why he’s essentially insisiting there was some form of electoral malpractice.

He never saw this defeat coming.

Nigerians forget American politics, focus on your life and attain the goals you set for yourself this year. Because the debacle of our precious country is glaring in our faces.

Americans are better off—because, no matter what, at least Trump and Biden at their lowest can never ruin America’s economy the way some of our leaders are doing. The debate is between two old BUT intellectually sound men, healthy, agile and willing to work for the American people.

I have two plots of land in Igbo Etche, PH. Title is Deed of conveyance at 1.3m.
Is the two 1.3M or one
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by PalmTree(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
ogele:
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW, OBAMA, and his cabinet members did not attend Donald J Trump inauguration, you guys can research these for record purposes cos they where not happy he won the Hillary Clinton...

Wrong!!!

https://www.businessinsider.com/michelle-obama-trump-inauguration-a-lot-emotionally-2019-7

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by membranus: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
AmbFmk:

Waooo... This is righteousness89 no doubt.

I just love this guy so much.
I wish to meet you in person.

Birds of the same feathers.

Why won't you love him.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by akin9ja78(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
Right one. I mean I don’t support hate. This is pure hatred on donaldo, his only crime was protecting the interest of his people
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by leslieokoye18: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
LosC:
The 45th President of the United States of America, Donald Trump through his official twitter account, announced that he'll not attend the Inauguration ceremony of President-elect Joe Biden.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1347569870578266115?s=19

Like anybody cares if he's there or not angry
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by abatically(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
ogele:
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW, OBAMA, and his cabinet members did not attend Donald J Trump inauguration, you guys can research these for record purposes cos they where not happy he won the Hillary Clinton...

Get ur facts right.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by nikdam: 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=Stewart883 post=97854691]

You're a fake man of God.... Or whatever u call yourself...[/quote You dey mind dem?
The hypocrites .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 / Hun Sen, Cambodian PM Orders All US Weapons Destroyed / Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.