Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump (39579 Views)

Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt / Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President / Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by chris51(f): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
ODJ124:
seconded...

Biden is a product of a rigged election....undermining the integrity of our...democracy..

Thread seen...

You lie

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by TheGift: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD Bless you Sir for being an Instrument to the Kingdom of GOD.
GOD Bless you Sir For being a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands for these last days

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will know and Understand that you were an instrument of Mercy used by GOD ALMIGHTY to get people to know JESUS and be Saved.

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will see Clearly that you were the instrument used by GOD ALMIGHTY to delay Wrath from America and the World.

GOD Bless you Sir.
I Love you and I Support your Presidency Fully and Confidently, Anytime! Anyday! Anywhere!"

See you in the Sky...

No be only Sky.

So IF He is an instrument of GOD to delay wrath, on America its OK for Him to lie, incite racism and violence, grab women by the P**sy, pay off prostitutes, scam students in the name of Trump University, go through cheat on His wives, at least two of whom He is divorced from, avoid and evade paying taxes, undermine the electoral system that brought Him in.

IF He is an instrument of GOD then why didn't God keep Him there to keep on instrumenting.

We are all instruments of God, for good or evil. Leave GOD out of Trump's evil, mean, divisive, demeaning, insulting and lying ways, please.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by UnBanEbenezer(f): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
southniyikaye:
This man found his calling when he acted in home alone, he should have done other series...

Just dey behave like girl wey dem collect hin boyfriend

But I heard his account has been suspended?
Trump was in home alone shocked
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by FLYFIRE(m): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
Just like it happened when Bubu stole Nigeria's election & people applauded, the world WILL SOON FIND OUT....
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by AndikanEssien(m): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
Your theological stupidity is indeed very annoying. I don't blame you very much though, I just pity you

Righteousness2:

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will know and Understand that you were an instrument of Mercy used by GOD ALMIGHTY to get people to know JESUS and be Saved.

Very Shortly, the World and its inhabitants will see Clearly that you were the instrument used by GOD ALMIGHTY to delay Wrath from America and the World.

GOD Bless you Sir.
I Love you and I Support your Presidency Fully and Confidently, Anytime! Anyday! Anywhere!"

See you in the Sky...

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by solreb: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...
I agree that God can use anybody, but it should and cannot be only Trump (Isaiah 45). Trump does not have any trait that a good Christian should have. For some "Christians" to insist that Trump is the only "God-Sent" in spite of all his atrocities beat me.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by FuckHomophobes: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

Afi sky na grin grin. Clown

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by bukatyne(f): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
LosC:
The 45th President of the United States of America, Donald Trump through his official twitter account, announced that he'll not attend the Inauguration ceremony of President-elect Joe Biden.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1347569870578266115?s=19

And? undecided
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Penboy: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Mr man it was not her gender.Hillary got more votes than him.If it was the way we elected presidents in Nigeria and other democracies Hillary would have been president because she had higher votes than Trump she only fell short of the electoral college.Stick to what you know her gender was not the reason she lost her unlikeability and scandals depressed turnout for her many people wanted an outsider so they voted Trump Not only that they underestimated Trump because they felt Hillary would win so they did not vote but stayed home and had Trump instead.Also America now has a woman Vice president knowing fully well Biden is old and she may take over 81.2 million people still voted her and Biden and her name was on the ballot with Biden's name yet they still voted her.Gender was not the main issue for Hillary because Trump won her by slim margins if they had campaigned better not underestimated Trump Hillary would have won.

Calm down.. It is still because of her gender that's why she lost the electoral votes. Na still the same logic.

If she wasn't female, she would have won both the popular vote and electoral vote just like Biden did. I'll still say it, America wasn't ready for a female president then.

Trump has been hated since day one. The black community hated him self. It the Democrats had fielded a male candidate, Trump would lost both popular and vote and electoral vote.

Peace.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by rabzy: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

Both of you can be grabbing then by the puzzies in the sky...nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by gbishman: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Who cares if u don't attend. Just the same way your presence was not required or missed at Senator John McCain's funeral. What a snow flake guy
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Currentlygrown: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Baawahala:
Is the two 1.3M or one

Ah! Brother fear God now.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by gbadeyinka: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Conman @ The White House.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by olajizz01(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...
This one has come out from his hiding.
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by nikdam: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Thereishel:

Do you even know this man at all? He is not a Christian at all. I am in USA and l know many atrocities he has done. He is a racist, rape several women according to records, incite violence on black and he is now in his third marriage. The only thing he did was moving USA embassy to Jerusalem and recognized the latter as Capital of Israel. I am a born again Christian and from Nigeria. Don't follow him ignorantly please
My dear, they will not hear you o. The only thing they understand is lies and deceits and their fake prophecies. I don't even follow America Politics but due to Covid 19 lockdown here i had the time to listen to this Trump of a clown talks, address and interviews ...mehn.
He's not different from most African Leaders. His handling of Covid alone speaks volume, no care for human lives, self-centered, greedy, fraudster, tax defaulter, grab them by the pussy President.Yet some people are there deceiving themselves, calling him their Messiah.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Halifaxguy: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

Clown, stop embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Thetruthshallse(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...
For you to be a fanatic supporter of a bigot of a president, shows that you don't have the spirit of God in you. You are just like the Pharisees. Truly repent of your ways.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
SORE LOSER tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by thunderbabs: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Yeye old man. He can go sit on his gold toilet for all i care. Wannabe dictator
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Blackbishop(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

One thing that baffles me about you is your ignorance of the bible and God himself. Can I ask you this question.How does Religion and Politics go hand-in-hand?
That you relate a politician to a messiah? Guy you are deluded mofo and people like you gather mumu followers. Black people and dark mentality.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by obonujoker(m): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...

Lol... bro... This your comment got I and my wife laughing and rolling on the floor.....

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by obonujoker(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Noerection:
Just give us our awaiting Biafra before you go

Huh... Another comment... Una no go kill person with laff for this forum grin
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Obakoolex(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
southniyikaye:
This man found his calling when he acted in home alone, he should have done other series...

Just dey behave like girl wey dem collect hin boyfriend

But I heard his account has been suspended?
Have you found your own calling sir?
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by nikdam: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
ensamy:
This is the best time for Iran to attack in revenge of the killing of thier General. Trump is not in control now. U S is on auto pilot. Any outside aggression will go smoothly. shocked sad sad shocked shocked sad sad
Hamm. but God shouldn''t allow that to happen. No one knows who will be affected undecided
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Mccullum: 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
mcjohny:
Something is wrong with this man or maybe he is a lunatic.
Not the conventional one we all know because the passion he has for his foolishness and stupidity is top notch moreover, it has an overbearing influence on his mental health.
Yes, we all know the election was rigged but why cant he move on?

Some of you will be writing on internet as if you're part of electors in America, you said and I quoted " We all know that the election was rigged " you and who? Where are your evidences...

Americans have chosen their POTUS stop unnecessary interference in another country's affairs.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Offpoint1: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

They will come Begging for you but it will too Late..

GOD Bless you Sir.

See you in the Sky...
What happens to your prophecy and prayers?

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Obakoolex:

Have you found your own calling sir?
yes sir and am working on it to actualize it, thank you
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by peacettw: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
OdenKelechi:
Foolish old hag

Very apt description. Couldn't have said it better

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by mcjohny(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mccullum:

Some of you will be writing on internet as if you're part of electors in America, you said and I quoted " We all know that the election was rigged " you and who? Where are your evidences...

Americans have chosen their POTUS stop unnecessary interference in another country's affairs.

Lol.
mcjohny and @Mccullum
Re: I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump by Obakoolex(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
southniyikaye:
yes sir and am working on it to actualize it, thank you
And may God help you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hun Sen, Cambodian PM Orders All US Weapons Destroyed / Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead / Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.