Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,837 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Girls Mindset Fantasies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Mindset Fantasies (358 Views)

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? / Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done / What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Mindset Fantasies by excessmon(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
I will like us to know that a lady between 17 and 22 is not loyal in relationship but she’s in a relationship cos of fear....... she can’t think straight at that stage.... I get surprised when guys will talk about inhumane things done to girls all in the name of relationship which can’t be done to ladies in Mid 20s...

It’s my opinion pls.... let’s have urs
Re: Girls Mindset Fantasies by Xenry: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Which fear? Fear of what? tongue
Re: Girls Mindset Fantasies by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Girls Mindset Fantasies by Bennysam: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
It’s not fear, it’s fantasy she want to do like other, she wants to belong

(1) (Reply)

Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / Guys Should Have An Orgasm Before Making Any Type Of Decision! / Laycon And Fire Condom Collaborate On The FIRE Remix Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.