Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Benefit Of Dating Older Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefit Of Dating Older Women (359 Views)

Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls / What Are The Things That Make Dating Older Women So Great? / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefit Of Dating Older Women by Deucalion007: 11:32am On Feb 23, 2021
Dating an older woman is a very powerful confidence booster.i mean if you can get an older woman to submit to you in a relationship ,not the other way round. You've completely cemented your status as an Alpha male as long as you're in a control of the relationship.Unlike being disrespected and controlled by one small girl because of pussy .
Older and more mature women are just more independent and experienced especially in that aspect (if you know what I mean).
I'm not talking about sugar mummies ooo...abeg don't misunderstand.im talking about ladies who are still around your age range and a bit older than you.
Please no insults oo...just sharing my own view
Re: Benefit Of Dating Older Women by Rrex99(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2021
So where are the benefits you are talking about?
Re: Benefit Of Dating Older Women by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
What do you gain in the end?
Re: Benefit Of Dating Older Women by fati2001(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
go for white older women because you will benefit alot
1 green card
2 money
3 travel outside Africa
4 genuine love
5 citizenship
6 many.

1 Like

Re: Benefit Of Dating Older Women by baralatie(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
Rrex99:
So where are the benefits you are talking about?
Re: Benefit Of Dating Older Women by baralatie(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
fati2001:
go for white older women because you will benefit alot

1 green card

2 money

3 travel outside Africa

4 genuine love

5 citizenship

6 many.
grin
Re: Benefit Of Dating Older Women by Kobicove(m): 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
I thought this topic was treated last week undecided
Re: Benefit Of Dating Older Women by fati2001(m): 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
baralatie:

grin

cool
#teamforeign

mods please move to FP.

2 Likes

Re: Benefit Of Dating Older Women by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2021
Deucalion007:
Dating an older woman is a very powerful confidence booster.i mean if you can get an older woman to submit to you in a relationship ,not the other way round. You've completely cemented your status as an Alpha male as long as you're in a control of the relationship.Unlike being disrespected and controlled by one small girl because of pussy .
Older and more mature women are just more independent and experienced especially in that aspect (if you know what I mean).
I'm not talking about sugar mummies ooo...abeg don't misunderstand.im talking about ladies who are still around your age range and a bit older than you.
Please no insults oo...just sharing my own view

One thing I can assure you is that older ladies are not stingy with their toto...and trust me some of them are even tighter that ladies who are much younger than them grin
Re: Benefit Of Dating Older Women by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
Kobicove:
I thought this topic was treated last week undecided
what was its sickness? abi na u treat am?grin

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Names Of Your Ex? / How To Make 10k Via 1xbet.. Click The Link And Register Afresh / Spend Money On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.