Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road (50407 Views)

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by GamalNasser: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Golan007:
The military isn't made up of animals.

Let's hear their side of the story.

They fact they dumped his body on the road show they are criminals and there is nothing to hear from them
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by mysticwarrior(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
od501:

Murdered, not killed. They murdered Gana
see this one na here you for wan form professor of English ?
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by DrChukki: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
This is why I hardly feel pained when any of the security officials in Nigeria dies... Those guys are not humans anymore.

Shekau's mother and brothers are still alive, why won't they go and kill them?
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Judybash93(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
This dude's offense is that he merely existed
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
The early everyone realize that armed fulani terrorist groups has hijacked military HQ, the better for you all.

People were warned of what is going on many years ago.

Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Minjim: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Some fools will come online and start comparing US with Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by SmartPolician: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see a great revolution taking place in Nigeria. I see bodies and blood everywhere. Many will perish for this country to be cured

Nigerian southerners no get that mind

Only northerners can do it.
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by cooooooks(m): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Reason number 1,000,000 to japa.

I remember when some people, perhaps with short term memory and total ignorance of our history, were praising the army during the #ENDSARS protests.

Smh.
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Femeto: 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
tongue undecided A country where a cow's life is more valued than a human life.
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Bigchristo: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
dre11:
Orladue Shidi was accused of being a blood relative of notorious gang leader Terwase Akwaza, alias ‘Gana,’ his family said.

https://peoplesgazette.com/nigerian-soldiers-kill-man-for-being-blood-relative-of-gana-dump-body-by-roadside/
truth be told the privilege given to Nigeria Army is too much, they feel untouchable while the molest and harass civilians, okay tell me what business is with the guy being a relative of. Kidnapper or a gang leader? Abi nor be somebody relate to Abunakar Shackarau or Buhari have you people went to kill their brothers as well? Foolish Nigeria army they’re getting worse than NPF
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Bigchristo: 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:
The early everyone realize that armed fulani terrorist groups has hijacked military HQ, the better for you all.

People were warned of what is going on many years ago.
leave Nigerians to their faith, they hate someone who tells the truth because the value lies, same way Baba Fela was trying to open our eyes they where criticizing him for saying the truth, instead of them to listen they where busy calling him names castigating his lifestyle as a weed smoker or abnormal behavior, as if they’re holier than thou, just fews year in the words of Nnamdi Kanu has fully materialize, same way Felas words has come to pass..let us keep deceiving themselves our go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by idahme(m): 12:29am On Jan 09, 2021
Golan007:

If proved the military arrested and detained him in the first place, they have nothing to say... It's very shameful of them if this is true. I can tell you with all confidence that they will deny, it happed in my home town when military besieged and burnt down numerous houses in broad daylight and even went ahead and got my bro( a legal practioner) arrested .. But you know what, after storming their formation with like minds as well as the NBA to release my brother who happened to be driving to meet a court session that day, these heartless guys brought out a disclaimer that none of their men was their when such incident happened even with video evidences was springing up everywhere.... We had no options but to file a case in court again NA
If you are waiting for Nigerian military to make their own side of the story then you may not be ready to know the truth, statements on lekki toll gate shooting should tell you the kind of military we have....
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Tumbulum: 1:16am On Jan 09, 2021
One things we would all get tired and fight back and then the country will be destroyed
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:08am On Jan 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see a great revolution taking place in Nigeria. I see bodies and blood everywhere. Many will perish for this country to be cured

aaaah if you just see that vision now i say GOOD MORNING

elders know this fact since 2015
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by od501: 6:51am On Jan 09, 2021
mysticwarrior:
see this one na here you for wan form professor of English ?

So....wetin concern prof and English here?
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Mogajunior(m): 7:33am On Jan 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Fake prophet with fake prophecies. Better be careful.
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by rachytenny2(f): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2021
Like, is that even enough reason for them to kill him

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by 3Ceagle(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2021
Golan007:

Which side, is that they never detained him or that they did not kill him.
I am tired of this country with the level of impunity by those men in uniform. Army will kill, police will kill, customs will kill, FRSC and NSDC will join. Are they doing competition for who is more brutal. Nigerians have become a game for them This country tire me o.
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Golan007: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2021
3Ceagle:

Which side, is that they never detained him or that they did not kill him.
I am tired of this country with the level of impunity by those men in uniform. Army will kill, police will kill, customs will kill, FRSC and NSDC will join. Are they doing competition for who is more brutal. Nigerians have become a game for them This country tire me o.

Try leaving the country.
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2021
A citizen is killed for being related to a criminal? I really underestimated the stupidity of these clowns recruited into Nigerian insecurity forces.
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Golan007:

From their precedence your first sentence flies out the window. Although I'd pardon you if you were Chinese, or just came to Nigeria last week.
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by hstar: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2021
NairaMaster1:

You mean the same military that celebrate the so called repentant Boko Haram?

Assuming he was guilty, is he not worthy of rehabilitation like Boko Haram?
Fantastic

Top notch reasoning
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Sunnyja: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2021
Golan007:

The same military that denied ever being at Lekki toll gate! Very soon you will hear " he was involved in "heavy" shot out with our gallant troops before he was nuetralised.
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Golan007: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
Sunnyja:
The same military that denied ever being at Lekki toll gate! Very soon you will hear " he was involved in "heavy" shot out with our gallant troops before he was nuetralised.

We also have armed robbers gun runners, terrorists and kidnappers amongst the civilian populace.

For that reason, you must hear from both sides.
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Toktee(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Today Nigeria and Nigerians have forgotten in a haste the root cause or the Genesis of Boko Haram...

When Boko Haram started they were peaceful and never killed or intimidated anyone until the manifestation of our government Insencerelity.

Yusuf was murdered by the Nigeria's police in cold blood and nothing happened.
When Boko Haram demanded justice for their leader it's escalated where innocent men, women and kids were massacre in Borno state capital.

Having noticed that they will not get justice this guys took law into their hands and started going after the Nigeria's police.

Today no body is after the caused or Genesis of Boko Haram.

You executed someone that surrendered to the state government thereby disobeying the order of the state governor.

The government of Buhari is still silence about the murder while terrorists received presidential pardon and even flew in presidential jet to Abuja.

Here we are again the entire sankera comprising of two local government is on lockdown, business activities remain stagnant cos Ghana boys are still in the bush,instead of finding a lasting solution to the issue in Sankara the military is busy making more enemies in the area.

You cannot fight a battle of all fronts..

Boko Haram in the North East..
Kidnapping all over the country..

Ritual killers are enjoying their business...

Bandits all over the North.

The question is this...
Since the return to democracy how many security challenges have purchased military have solved?
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by stormborn28(m): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
Golan007:

some of them are animals....nonsense everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Ikorodu, Recover Bullet Proof Vests / 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) / Thugs Break Into INEC Office, Set 15,000 Uncollected PVCS On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.