Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road (50198 Views)

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by paulolee(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
k
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
poshestmina:
Nigeria Army is becoming worst than NPF.
sad sad sad
They've always been worst. This is why I always look forward to their obituaries.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
Soldiers are designed to kill. They don't have any human sympathy. It's a typical red flag.. obviously they will give u a thousand reasons why he was killed and there's nothing we can do about it. This is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by 9jaArea: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
ok
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Case has been adjourned till we hear Nigeria army force side of the story... Court!
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Felabarmudia: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kingosytex:
How can you kill someone simply because he is a relative of a criminal? This is pure evil and despicable.

The killed person might be innocent, he might not be in support of the evils being perpetrated by his brother.

How can you take a life because of the atrocities of another man? It doesn't really make any sense to me.

Our security agents need re-orientation.
There might be more to that story
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by od501: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Untainted007:
Wetin be him own offence again? Atleast the offender has been killed.

Murdered, not killed. They murdered Gana

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by cococandy(f): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nigerians make up the Nigerian army. No difference between them

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by BonPatrick(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Useless man
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Daddysidhan: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
When will this useless bingo kill shekau and all his relations LoL.
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Oizee(f): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tonyspecial:
Nice one
like seriously?
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by SavageMaster: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
dre11:
Orladue Shidi was accused of being a blood relative of notorious gang leader Terwase Akwaza, alias ‘Gana,’ his family said.

https://peoplesgazette.com/nigerian-soldiers-kill-man-for-being-blood-relative-of-gana-dump-body-by-roadside/

Fatal mistake.

She should have sensed danger when the soldiers said they were unravelling if the guy was related to Gana.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by realstars: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
They Have Taken Over From SARS
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by debbydams(f): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
extol1:
debbydams, what do you have to say
what do u want me to say � ehn.. embarassed cry this country na to dey do jeje remain o
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by nnamdi640: 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
All this armies like flexing muscles on citizens, but when taken to Sambisa forest,you will see how they become humbled to the point of acting like church choirs.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by LikeAking: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Shit hole country.
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by od501: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Golan007:
The military isn't made up of animals.

Let's hear their side of the story.

Oh...really? How was Gana killed murdered?!
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Farki: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sorrow, tears and blood their regular trademark.

I'm even tired of complaining about this army, it's only to kill civilians they know.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Nato008(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
seeing things like this reinforces the thinking this country sadly is a shithole, u and I both know the family will never get justice...maybe in the after life and yet we drag ourselves with the USA..see if u get the opportunity leave..there is no shame in it..truly we are in the hands of God.
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Ifasco(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
I know that our Nigerian soldiers are heartless, but common na, how can someone be killed because he is related to a criminal.No photo evidence and no video coverage of the dead body and u said it was dumped.as for me this news this information is misleading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by naijadrivablog: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
Na wa for this coun3
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Splitmind: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Best army in the world!

They are showing their commitment to human rights and security. I can sleep well at night knowing that the Army is full of upright soldiers who love us and respects our dignity as civilians.
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Golan007: 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
od501:

Oh...really? How was Gana killed murdered?!

The way USA killed Osama Bin Laden.
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Topmaike007(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
This is worse than SARS
look at you,,, sars better pass those idiots on camo

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by extol1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
debbydams:
what do u want me to say � ehn.. embarassed cry this country na to dey do jeje remain o
I was expecting it is well
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Nato008(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
Soldiers are designed to kill. They don't have any human sympathy. It's a typical red flag.. obviously they will give u a thousand reasons why he was killed and there's nothing we can do about it. This is Nigeria
bro I beg to differ, this is the wrong this upside down country has dumped on us...if u see the way armies of sane countries cater and serve there citizens...u will know we are really on a long thing
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Kyase(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kingosytex:

Na so dem go dey flex their muscles but if dem enter Sambisa forest, dem go loyal.
Their powers end for sambisa borders, useless people
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Farki: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Golan007:
The military isn't made up of animals.

Let's hear their side of the story.

Fela didn't write beast of no nation for nothing.

They only know how to beat, kill brutalize the defenceless because they keep getting away with it.
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Nato008(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ifasco:
I know that our Nigerian soldiers are heartless, but common na, how can someone be killed because he is related to a criminal.No photo evidence and no video coverage of the dead body and u said it was dumped.as for me this news this information is misleading
lols...u are funny oh,u want the family to come and be dragging with the military abi....make them join statistic eh

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Golan007: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Farki:

Fela didn't write beast of no nation for nothing.

They only know how to beat, kill brutalize the defenceless because they keep getting away with it.

Yes, and Nigerians weren't called fantastically corrupt, drug dealers, fraudsters for nothing.

At some point, even you would realise that everyone deserves to be heard from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances / Police Declared 'Ikanda' Wanted, N1Million Reward Involved.Photos / Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.