Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road (50190 Views)

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Josywhyte: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
U murdered an innocent man because he was a blood relative to a notorious gang? Jesus heavenly Christ. What kind of country is this? See why i hate men in uniform. Boko haram are there for u to fight but u can't instead you're killing innocent civilians.
Useless army. Shame on u.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Rolly22(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Golan007:
The military isn't made up of animals.
Let's hear their side of the story.
They are animals.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by Softgamer: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see a great revolution taking place in Nigeria. I see bodies and blood everywhere. Many will perish for this country to be cured
your family members frst idiot
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bigchristo:
leave Nigerians to their faith, they hate someone who tells the truth because the value lies, same way Baba Fela was trying to open our eyes they where criticizing him for saying the truth, instead of them to listen they where busy calling him names castigating his lifestyle as a weed smoker or abnormal behavior, as if they’re holier than thou, just fews year in the words of Nnamdi Kanu has fully materialize, same way Felas words has come to pass..let us keep deceiving themselves our go soon clear.

All those that died because of nigeria and so called Nigerians foolishness will never be invain.

IPOB citizens are alive to correct and to liberates everyone both dead and living free from British Nigeria fulanies satanic system in Africa.

Shalom.
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by NairaMaster1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Golan007:

They celebrate reorientaton of foot soldiers as is the standard worldwide.

Many of you cannot even bother to think , research, ask questions.

Whatever your general society says is what you swallow and regurgitate.

Thanks Mr think tank
Re: Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road by captainspear(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2021
Why is the army so eager to make Gana martyr?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.