Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" (2346 Views)

Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) / The Kevin Samuels Thread / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by wisdomiskey(m): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Back Story:
Kevin Samuels is one of the leading figures in the redpill manosphere and runs a YouTube channel with over 285k subscribers. His channel focuses on educating black people (especially women) on the Sexual Marketplace Value and how a woman's value declines with age.
Despite his brash way of speaking, thousands of women tune in daily to watch Kevin Samuels and many can be seen begging him to rate their looks on a scale of 1 - 10.

The Incident:
The popular redpill coach recently found himself in hot water after a clip of one of his livestreams went viral, showing him telling a not so attractive woman that she is "average at best".
Mind you this woman herself rated herself a 5/6 with makeup on. Yet she believes she deserves a high value man who earns up to $300,000 per annum because she has a "PhD" and refuses to "date down" (mind you this woman is a baby mama in her 30s).
Kevin Samuels asked her what value she brings to a man like that and she had no straight answer.

After the video went viral, black women all over the internet attacked Kevin Samuels for daring to call this woman "average". A woman who barely scratches the surface of a 3!

Why do women hate hearing the truth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI6XWGKvUrE

Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by RedPanthar: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
cheesy

Over to you Nairaland ladies. Because you have a PhD, any guy coming for you must earn $300k annually, that's roughly 150 Million per annum.

What's your take of these ladies. Guys, don't feel left behind. Put mouth.

PhD and over 30 and a child but wants a high level guy with 150 M per annum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by MJBOLT: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
I'm sure he was only trying to be polite when he said she's average because that bitch is ugly AF even with makeup

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
MJBOLT:
I'm sure he was only trying to be polite when he said she's average because that bitch is ugly AF even with makeup
no loud am na

1 Like

Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by InlandTaipan84(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Well, calling spade a spade,
I categorically state that he is being polite and courteous cause what I saw says otherwise

1 Like

Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by 2buffagain(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
He told her the truth.
None of all that stuff matters if she has a child and looks like that.

She needs to humble herself and love who loves her.
I've seen her full body picture. She does not even have yansh, on top of the body she kept mentioning.

She is delusional.
Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by sweetmelanin(f): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Il never understand why women call into his show in the first place..

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by 1Sharon(f): 12:41am On Jan 09, 2021
Why are people making a deal out of this?

She rated herself 5, which is what? Average.
Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by 1Sharon(f): 12:47am On Jan 09, 2021
2buffagain:
He told her the truth.

I've seen her full body picture. She does not even have yansh, on top of the body she kept mentioning.

She is delusional.

She rated herself a 5 WITH makeup so he called her average, she was honest about her looks.

She's sweet but just doesn't get it.
Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by Kobicove(m): 12:52am On Jan 09, 2021
The truth is bitter undecided
Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by Martinez39s(m): 1:03am On Jan 09, 2021
A woman called into his show of her own accord and rated herself a 5 when she is without makeup and a 6 when she is on makeup. Yet some emotional and deluded females, who are hopelessly divorced from reality, blasted him for calling "average-looking at best" and giving her sound advice.

Fyi, KS is not really redpilled/mgtow but he knows what's up about the game of the dating and sexual market place.

3 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 09, 2021
...showing him telling a not so attractive woman that she is "average at best".
Mind you this woman herself rated herself a 5/6 with makeup on

The bolded says it all. What is our brother's offense here?

Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by ShackWes(f): 1:08am On Jan 09, 2021
honestly speaking, if I was to rate this woman I would give nothing higher than 2!!

3 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by 2buffagain(m): 3:34am On Jan 09, 2021
1Sharon:

She rated herself a 5 WITH makeup so he called her average, she was honest about her looks.

She's sweet but just doesn't get it.

She's honest about her looks, but not her prospects, given the type of men she is saying she wants.

The men pursuing her are men who will love her, but she needs to understand that a combination of her looks, her oow child, and her baby daddy drama limits her market value. She doesn't get it because she thinks men care about the kind of things women care about when evaluating a mate. Hence she is over-evaluating her market value.

E.g for me, no matter how much money a girl has, she has to be cute to me, have a good attitude and not have children. Everything else na jara...not the major thing.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by tobechi74: 3:55am On Jan 09, 2021
His grading. His buisness.
You don't like it. Grade her yourself
Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 09, 2021
2buffagain:
He told her the truth.

No
She is delusional.
no yansh sad
Chai dats unfortunate sad sad
Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by Mide3367: 6:27am On Jan 09, 2021
Vagina people do think life revolve around their tow tow... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by wisdomiskey(m): 8:22am On Jan 09, 2021
ShackWes:
honestly speaking, if I was to rate this woman I would give nothing higher than 2!!

Wicked girl grin
Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by tarantino1: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2021
wisdomiskey:

She even took it a step further and filed a lawsuit against him, claiming that he broadcasted her image on the livestream without her permission, thus allowing the viewers insult her looks after seeing what she truly looks like lipsrsealed

Lol but he repeatedly told her to book a private session and she wouldn't do that.

Another woman is also suing as well. She's engaged to a CEO of a 30 mil a year business who doesn't want kids but thinks she can change his mind

This guy is also brutal to men as well sha. In fact anybody wet dey overhype themselves above their current status, he dey tell them word

Lmao
Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by Leshurr(f): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
tarantino1:

Lol but he repeatedly told her to book a private session and she wouldn't do that.

Another woman is also suing as well. She's engaged to a CEO of a 30 mil a year business who doesn't want kids but thinks she can change his mind

This guy is also brutal to men as well sha. In fact anybody wet dey overhype themselves above their current status, he dey tell them word

Lmao

grin She asked for it

1 Like

Re: Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" by tarantino1: 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
Leshurr:

grin She asked for it

She certainly did after forcing his hands Abi na mouth lol

(1) (Reply)

Lets Design Your SMAN ID For Chingli Money ! / Leaked Video Of Students Having S*x On Vacation Day / Meet The Male Pastor Who Wears High Heel Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.