Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) (5632 Views)

KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! / The Kevin Samuels Thread / Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Stompie: 1:05pm On May 07, 2022
Kevin Samuels was a passionate advocate for men and used his youtube platform to discuss relationship dynamics between men and women. He was known for dishing out harsh truths especially to black women.

Some folks (black AA women particularly) found his advice and commentary on relationships controversial and took the view that he hated black women. However, a lot of men felt that in a world were men's voice and perspectives have been largely silenced, he spoke for them and were drawn to his message.

He was a source of hope, motivation and inspiration for many young men who looked up to him and agreed with his message.

I believe that Kevin Samuels was a force for good and despite criticism of his tone or delivery, he articulated a positive message - for women to be realistic about their options and prioritise relationship and family with competent and capable men.

According to him, "life is about relationships".

RIP Kevin Samuels. A true legend!

12 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Acidbath: 1:12pm On May 07, 2022
I don't know him.
Shiity thing to be remembered for. No invention...nothing!
Rest in piss.

3 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by judatech: 1:15pm On May 07, 2022
Acidbath:
I don't know him.
Rest in piss.
Bro!
Hope everything is well at home?

36 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Chiraq77(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2022
REST In Power King

A very good number of black women are celebrating this Man's Death on Twitter Only Because He Dished out nothing but the truth

4 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Stompie: 1:26pm On May 07, 2022
Share your favourite KS quotes and phrases here as tribute to the man. Here are a few of mine.

"What do you think the man you want wants from a woman?"

"Why do you think you qualify for a high value man?"

"What goes up in value with age and use?"

"Why should a high value man choose you given your age, your children and your masculine behaviour?"

"Your baby daddy is the price point and it all goes down from there".

4 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by MAGG0T(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2022
smiley

I dunno this Mofo

1 Like

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Stompie: 1:29pm On May 07, 2022
Acidbath:
I don't know him.
Rest in piss.

Do you think this is a wise thing to say about someone you don't know who just passed?

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Maxxim: 1:30pm On May 07, 2022
Acidbath:
I don't know him.
Rest in piss.
A lil research will do
He has a reputation for transforming life's of black women by educating them on how to avoid this single mom lifestyle and feminist shit, most women do confirm to this fact that he made great impact on them.

15 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Stompie: 1:30pm On May 07, 2022
Chiraq77:
REST In Power King

A very good number of black women are celebrating this Man's Death on Twitter Only Because He Dished out nothing but the truth

I saw it too. Disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Maxxim: 1:31pm On May 07, 2022
Rip to em, he's truly a legend.
Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Maxxim: 1:34pm On May 07, 2022
Chiraq77:
REST In Power King

Those are the deluded ones who are pained by the truth he kept dishing out

1 Like

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Acidbath: 1:36pm On May 07, 2022
Maxxim:

[s]A lil research will do
He has a reputation for transforming life's of black women by educating them on how to avoid this single mom lifestyle and feminist shit, most women do confirm to this fact that he made great impact on them[/s].

Oh I did my research quiet alright.

He was divorced twice.

How do you spend your life fighting racism and then fighting your black women?

He was consumed with self hate and it killed him. Let him rest in piss.
https://www.thetealmango.com/news/misogynist-youtuber-kevin-samuels-is-dead-at-57-netizens-say-dead-or-alive-he-was-a-disgrace/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Maxxim: 1:45pm On May 07, 2022
Acidbath:

He was divorced twice.

https://www.thetealmango.com/news/misogynist-youtuber-kevin-samuels-is-dead-at-57-netizens-say-dead-or-alive-he-was-a-disgrace/

Lol
You're part of those toxic women he used to talk about. I never knew you lots were so traumatized by his teachings. Kpele.
Here is where one of y'all was served hot grin
https://www.facebook.com/100002775031265/posts/4392520690850389/?app=fbl

4 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Chiraq77(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2022
Acidbath:

He was divorced twice.

You Are Very Ignorant,and Probably Under Aged Too.

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Acidbath: 1:48pm On May 07, 2022
Maxxim:

[s]Lol
You're part of those toxic women he used to talk about. I never knew you lots were so traumatized by his teachings. Kpele.
Here is where one of y'all was served hot grin
https://www.facebook.com/100002775031265/posts/4392520690850389/?app=fbl[/s]

And he was a saint. That's why he died of cardiac arrest due to so much hate.

A lesson for inventless red pillers like your pathetic self.

Start making your own coffin. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Acidbath: 1:49pm On May 07, 2022
Chiraq77:

[s]You Are Very Ignorant,and Probably Under Aged Too[/s].

Unlearn or make your own coffin. You may be joining him soon. grin
Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Acidbath: 1:58pm On May 07, 2022
Mentally disturbed negroe that died alone and miserable. grin cheesy
Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by maasoap(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2022
Acidbath:

Shouldn't you be making your own? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Maxxim: 2:08pm On May 07, 2022
Acidbath:

Lol
Only the weak hearted are scared of death, he's made a legacy for em self and that lives on, tell me what you've done

1 Like

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Acidbath: 2:09pm On May 07, 2022
maasoap:

[s]Shouldn't you be making your own? grin grin grin[/s]

His heart gave up on him because it couldn't cope with such demented lunatic. grin

Unlearn that junk or make that coffin. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Acidbath: 2:10pm On May 07, 2022
Maxxim:

[s]Lol
Only the weak hearted are scared of death, he's made a legacy for em self and that lives on, tell me what you've done[/s]

What legacy?
Fighting black women in a white man's land?
He died a pained slave. cheesy
A descendant of a slave trying to enslave and devalue black women in his white master's land. F00l grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Maxxim: 2:33pm On May 07, 2022
Acidbath:

What legacy?
Fighting black women in a white man's land?
He died a pained slave. cheesy
Quote and share where he fought them aside instances where the ladies tryna justify BS.
This will be my last mention to you cos I realized you ain't worth it, until you grow some balls behind your legs, you're just a woman with unstable emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Acidbath: 2:36pm On May 07, 2022
Maxxim:

[s]Quote and share where he fought them aside instances where the ladies tryna justify BS.
This will be my last mention to you cos I realized you ain't worth it, until you grow some balls behind your legs, you're just a woman with unstable emotions.[/s]

Can your balls invent things or equate $1 to #1?
Negroe dished out ego boosting doom to his fellow fish head negroes but his personal life was wack and he died a disgrace with no contribution to the white man's land.

Looking at him, I know he was a closet f@g. Must have died when he was threatened to be exposed. cheesy

https://www.hip-hopvibe.com/news/kevin-samuels-rumored-to-have-been-living-with-trans-woman-who-was-a-hooker-at-their-apartment-prior-to-his-death/

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Maynman: 7:05pm On May 07, 2022
Acidbath:

Can your balls invent things or equate $1 to #1?
Negroe dished out ego boosting doom to his fellow fish head negroes but his personal life was wack and he died a disgrace with no contribution to the white man's land.

Looking at him, I know he was a closet f@g. Must have died when he was threatened to be exposed. cheesy

https://www.hip-hopvibe.com/news/kevin-samuels-rumored-to-have-been-living-with-trans-woman-who-was-a-hooker-at-their-apartment-prior-to-his-death/

Pour it all out if it will make you feel better.

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Yankee101: 7:52pm On May 07, 2022
When you make a living from bashing women and you die on top woman that was hustling to save your life

What an irony

Be careful of castigating anything God has created

3 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Maynman: 7:53pm On May 07, 2022
Yankee101:
When you make a living from bashing women and you die on top woman that was hustling to save your life

What an irony

Be careful of castigated anything God has created

Can you bring out one instance where he bashed women. Just one.
Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Yankee101: 7:54pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

Can you bring out one instance where he bashed women. Just one.

How about almost every single video?
Is there anything like an expired woman?

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Maynman: 7:55pm On May 07, 2022
Yankee101:

How about almost every single video?
Is there anything like an expired woman?

That’s a lie.
Is there anything like an unreal man?
Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Yankee101: 7:55pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

That’s a lie.

Have ypu listened to these guys videos or you just saw one or heard of him?

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Maynman: 7:56pm On May 07, 2022
Yankee101:

Have ypu listened to these guys videos or you just saw one or heard of him?

Can you send just one link of the ones you watched where he bashed women, just one.
Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Yankee101: 8:00pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

Can you send just one link of the ones you watched where he bashed women, just one.

If you've not seen his videos, I can't help you. His biography above clearly says he hated women, black in particular, and was controversial. Pick any of his videos and hear his views

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Maynman: 8:02pm On May 07, 2022
Yankee101:

If you've not seen his videos, I can't help you. His biography above clearly says he hated women, black in particular, and was controversial. Pick any of his videos and hear his views

You yourself have not seen his video where he was bashing women, you are only doing follow follow, why can’t you send a link? You said he bash women in every video, send one link. The one I watched he didn’t bash women. Stop lying

And you lied again, which biography says that he hates women?show me . Your hypocrisy is showing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why / If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write / How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.