Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory (37424 Views)

33 Years Old Democrat, Ossoff Has Won The Georgia Senate Runoff - Decision Desk / Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory / Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by grandlexuz(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
ODJ124:
ossof is a product of a rigged election......

twitter has no respect for the no 1 office in the world..
but to silent him.. the reaction from trump side will be immense.. let watch out..

many Nigerians want to Jappa ...forgetting that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

All they do is insult Buhari and call him all sort of name forgetting that He has performed better than Goodluck... bar. security..

Thread seen. ....

Trump's ban on different egoistic fronts has caused sufferings for many across the globe, today he gets to enjoy how bans affect others. Crazy man
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by OmoManU: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
35824L:
Nigerians are a great people. The democrats will reap bountifully as they open the US border to more Nigerian immigrants.

oshey baddest
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Focusmind:

Enter Sugarland for Houston, it is like Ire-akari estate or Ago palace way, Isolo, Lagos. One woman was jogging and making call, shouting in heavy Igbotic accent. Me and wife kukuma smiled and passed and she turned to us and busted into laughter. Next thing na, "Kedu ka una mere?"
cheesy cheesy

Mek una enjoy una Texas biko. The climate dey fear me.
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Vokians(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....we are doing well
The world should know we are the real niggarrrrs of Africa..let me increase the volume so that our low budget ass noisy neighbors of ours called Ghana and south Africa can hear it

I agree with you...he be like say Nigerians plenty for America well well..
Two of my uncles from my father side are in America...although I don't know where they are in America and I don't care to know because they are greedy moda fuckkkers but I have a feeling it is gonna be this same Georgia or texas
They are greedy, how?
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Cantonese: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
35824L:
Nigerians are a great people. The democrats will reap bountifully as they open the US border to more Nigerian immigrants.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Open US border to more Nigerian immigrants?? Haaaaaaaaaaaa. Na im make you supports the Dems?

1 Like

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by foleskay(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Logan23:

Especially igbos...dem full texas
Yeye dey smell. How many ibos dey USA? Na Asia ur brothers full. Places like Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore etc. Those places are your blodas abode tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by ahmedzippa: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Chicastle:
how?
I will rebuild your resume
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by foleskay(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ishilove:
I see this man running for President in the not so distant future.
Won tun ti de. Awon seer!
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by englois: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
J111333:
cheesy cheesy

Mek una enjoy una Texas biko. The climate dey fear me.

The climate? What's the climate like?
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Kennyswag: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nigerians and hyping... how many Nigerians even day USA as a whole self?
Mtcheew noisemakers...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Yankee101: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
How to immigrate to the United States...
1. Education
Masters is the fastest. STEM courses the most opportunities.
GRE > F1 visa > OPT > H1B > Greencard

2. Nursing
NCLEX > Employment Greencard sponsorship

3. Marriage
a. Finacee visa sponsorship by an American
b. Marriage B1B2 to change of status

4. Investment Greencard EB5

1m$

5. Exceptional skills or Specialized knowledge visa

World class renowed skill, Nobel laureate etc

6. Assylum

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by BoboNogoDie: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yankee101:
Atlanta Georgia na naija headquarters (after Texas)
Na big lie

New Jersey first!

1 Like

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by adams123: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....we are doing well
The world should know we are the real niggarrrrs of Africa..let me increase the volume so that our low budget ass noisy neighbors of ours called Ghana and south Africa can hear it

I agree with you...he be like say Nigerians plenty for America well well..
Two of my uncles from my father side are in America...although I don't know where they are in America and I don't care to know because they are greedy moda fuckkkers but I have a feeling it is gonna be this same Georgia or texas

you said they are gredy? do you know their situation there?? sometimes, it doesnt work the way we think
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by SmartPolician: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
35824L:

Stop changing US demographics.

Go and fix your shithole grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Yankee101: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
BoboNogoDie:

Na big lie

New Jersey first!

Go and sleep
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Lightorder: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
35824L:
day dreaming
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many Nigerians granted American Visa this year (plus me). I see youths leaving this country in Mass to seek greener pastures in Europe and America.

I see young girls not being able to find husbands cos all the young men have all gone.

I see parents reduce bride price of their daughters to almost free of charge, cos there are no men to marry them.
The book of Isaiah 4vs1 comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Lightorder: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many Nigerians granted American Visa this year (plus me). I see youths leaving this country in Mass to seek greener pastures in Europe and America.

I see young girls not being able to find husbands cos all the young men have all gone.

I see parents reduce bride price of their daughters to almost free of charge, cos there are no men to marry them.
faith but I am afraid without works,it would still become next year dream
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I HOPE YOU REMEMBER WHAT HOLLY BOOK SAID ABOUT NATIONS WILL SERVE ANOTHER NATION SEE WHERE WERE
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Gloriagee(f): 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
N they wont give the young ladies visa only young men? Sexist much.

FalseProphet1:

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by GeneralPula: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Suddenly, everyone is from GA AND TX..

God is Merciful..
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Coldie(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Africans won't like this, Africans lately are beginning to hate the name Nigeria. Since they are down they want everyone to be down with them
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Ishilove: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
foleskay:

Won tun ti de. Awon seer!
Awa niyen grin
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Mutaultope(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mr Ossoffia ....... congratulations
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by godssuch88: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Abid2020(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yankee101:
Atlanta Georgia na naija headquarters (after Texas)
maybe the neigbourhood is cheap to dwell.
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Yankee101: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
Abid2020:

maybe the neigbourhood is cheap to dwell.

Texas is tax free (state). Lot's of oil and gas jobs, warm and cheaper, bigger better houses than say New York or California. Good schools too.

Georgia is the same bar taxes/oil and gas. Atlanta is the center of excellence for black people

You can be anything you want in Atlanta as a black person. Blacks rule the city. Lot's and Lot's of professional black people. Doctors, lawyers, business owners, billionaires etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Onepeople: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Down here the country is been governed by a particular section of the country that believed is only them that have what it takes to rule, they are not in Georgia, they are irrelevant outside Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Sprumbaba: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
MrImole:
Despite the population of blacks in state of Georgia, how come they didn't vote for Obama?

Bill Clinton was the last Democrat to win Georgia apart from Biden in 2020.

Because the election was rigged by AI.
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Ade3131: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
ogbonti:

oh yes - they should remove the visa ban so everyone can run away and leave Nigeria for Boko Haram

why can’t you say you hope he moves legislation so that there can be good governance in Nigeria, so there can be more economic and technological aid to Nigeria - so there can be training for Nigerian entrepreneurs and scientist so Nigeria can develop ?

No, what you want is for the gates to be open. so that Nigerians can run into America to start cleaning the anus of those old people at the nursing homes, do menial jobs and live in poverty in America even when they have potentials to be great first class citizens in their country of birth?

you see how myopic you Biden supporters are?

For your mind you don talk sense finish be that ooo. You try. If Naija guys wash white man ass na your wash? A poor legal/illegal immigrant in a civilized country is better than a poor citizen of Nigeria. Those in IDP camp can attest to this.

They live like refugees in their own country of birth... Not to even mention that they were chased out of their ancestral homes by terrorists and bandits. Their lives is just a few seconds away from termination by either the hands of terrorist or NAF who will claim to accidentally blow off IDP camp.

Bros, if I can safely go to bed on empty stomach with my 2 eyes closed in America or Europe, pls secure me the visa and lemme go. At least, your Nigerian government will thank God that they have one more lesser number of people to look out for....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
foleskay:

Yeye dey smell. How many ibos dey USA? Na Asia ur brothers full. Places like Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore etc. Those places are your blodas abode tongue

Dont be intentionally daft grin grin grin.

If u have ever stepped foot in Texas, U would know that the number of IGBOS there is unprecedented.

Did u see what the person i replied said? He said wen he got to texas, he felt he was in independence layout Enugu...be wise n avoid foolishness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor / U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.