Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory (37110 Views)

33 Years Old Democrat, Ossoff Has Won The Georgia Senate Runoff - Decision Desk / Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory / Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by blueAgent(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ade3131:

For your mind you don talk sense finish be that ooo. You try. If Naija guys wash white man ass na your wash? A poor legal/illegal immigrant in a civilized country is better than a poor citizen of Nigeria. Those in IDP camp can attest to this.

They live like refugees in their own country of birth... Not to even mention that they were chased out of their ancestral homes by terrorists and bandits. Their lives is just a few seconds away from termination by either the hands of terrorist or NAF who will claim to accidentally blow off IDP camp.

Bros, if I can safely go to bed on empty stomach with my 2 eyes closed in America or Europe, pls secure me the visa and lemme go. At least, your Nigerian government will thank God that they have one more lesser number of people to look out for....

You dey reply this Clown?
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by ogbonti: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
blueAgent:

Dreamer.

Can you fight yourself?
The problem of Africa and blacks is genetic.

I know you are a coward from the way you react to the suggestion that we should fight to develop Nigeria - but everyone is not a coward like you - so speak for yourself not everyone - those of us who are ready to fight for Nigeria will- you can run and hide in hell, no one cares!
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by blueAgent(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kindness218:
Naija to the world. Nigerians we are good people Just that our leaders and the so called yahoo boys are giving us bad names.

You see how you contradict yourself?

Are your leaders not Nigerians?

How can good people produce bad leaders?
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by blueAgent(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
okeyumez:
Nigerians and fake hype.
Always want recognition for irrelevant things

No be small, I tire for their inferiority complex.

Very since the state of Georgia will turn to a 3rd World shithole.

You can take an African out of Africa but you cannot take Africa out of an African.
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by blueAgent(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
ODJ124:
ossof is a product of a rigged election......

twitter has no respect for the no 1 office in the world..
but to silent him.. the reaction from trump side will be immense.. let watch out..

many Nigerians want to Jappa ...forgetting that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

All they do is insult Buhari and call him all sort of name forgetting that He has performed better than Goodluck... bar. security..

Thread seen. ....

Clown.
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by blueAgent(m): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
ogbonti:

I know you are a coward from the way you react to the suggestion that we should fight to develop Nigeria - but everyone is not a coward like you - so speak for yourself not everyone - those of us who are ready to fight for Nigeria will- you can run and hide in hell, no one cares!

See clown in his circus!!

When i started advocating for change and good governance in Nigeria you were not yet born.

From my experience its obvious that blacks are incapable of building first World nations, I cannot go on fighting a lost war.
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by ogbonti: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
blueAgent:

See clown in his circus!!

When i started advocating for change and good governance in Nigeria you were not yet born.

From my experience its obvious that blacks are incapable of building first World nations, I cannot go on fighting a lost war.

Oga Methuselah, how old are you ? the internet is really the great equalizer - every Tom Dick and Harry is an elderly wise and courageous person!
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by blueAgent(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
ogbonti:

Oga Methuselah, how old are you ? the internet is really the great equalizer - every Tom Dick and Harry is an elderly wise and courageous person!

Will the internet also give one experience and wisdom?
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by calcal: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
The NIDO in USA is sending over $10B to Nigeria most of the money is to support their relatives.

I think it is wrong. please stop sending money to Nigeria. Your money is aiding and prolonging the lifespan of the entity called Nigeria.

this money can as well be directed to the division of the county.

$10B arms will do good job
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Ishilove: 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
J111333:
cheesy cheesy

Mek una enjoy una Texas biko. The climate dey fear me.
I thought it is hot yonder TX?
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by EmekaA125(m): 2:29am On Jan 10, 2021
ogbonti:

oh yes - they should remove the visa ban so everyone can run away and leave Nigeria for Boko Haram

why can’t you say you hope he moves legislation so that there can be good governance in Nigeria, so there can be more economic and technological aid to Nigeria - so there can be training for Nigerian entrepreneurs and scientist so Nigeria can develop ?

No, what you want is for the gates to be open. so that Nigerians can run into America to start cleaning the anus of those old people at the nursing homes, do menial jobs and live in poverty in America even when they have potentials to be great first class citizens in their country of birth?

you see how myopic you Biden supporters are?
Biden supporters are suffering from dementia just like the old, senile fool they're supporting.

1 Like

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Lemmy123(m): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2021
okeyumez:
Nigerians and fake hype.
Always want recognition for irrelevant things
It's either you're ipob or you're just plain angry... Who told you it is irrelevant?
We Nigerians only show our bad sides to the world so when the good comes up even we here don't believe it, we're used to bad things, that's stereotype, it dangerous!
The west will never show you their ills that's why we see them as prefect all the time and lick their asses at the slightest opportunity.. Spits
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by fujirice: 8:40am On Jan 10, 2021
This guy should not bring us out like this na!
Before you know it now these white supremacists will start hunting Nigerians down with police and the likes.
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Felabarmudia: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2021
ashacot:
My Nigeria and Africa American brothers and sisters in Georgia I am so proud of you guys for making us proud. Nigerians keep representing well in every area and wherever we go. Congratulations Jon Ossoff, our youngest Senator of the United States of America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXHxaJ2QWek

We are proud of Nigerians and Nigeria
I tire for 9ja matter,today we are the best,tomorrow nko?na one big giant bad thing them go say we do.
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by ogbonti: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
EmekaA125:

Biden supporters are suffering from dementia just like the old, senile fool they're supporting.

exactly - they are don’t even know where they are or what day of the week it is, just like their Boss sleepy Joe, crazy marafakas!!! grin
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Fortune118005(m): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many Nigerians granted American Visa this year (plus me). I see youths leaving this country in Mass to seek greener pastures in Europe and America.

I see young girls not being able to find husbands cos all the young men have all gone.

I see parents reduce bride price of their daughters to almost free of charge, cos there are no men to marry them.

I see America facing civil war
America may not be great again
I see Biden not finishing his tenure.
I see Russia, Iran and China waging war against America
I see Biden's running mate taking over!
These are what i see
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by khia: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
ashacot:
Cc lalasticlala
Cc mynd44

This deserve a front page. Let the world know about the good exploit of Nigerians Abroad

In the US they will only broadcast the bad behavior of Nigerians, that's how they work to keep the negative image of Black people.
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by khia: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
fujirice:
This guy should not bring us out like this na!
Before you know it now these white supremacists will start hunting Nigerians down with police and the likes.
They are already hunting Nigerians down or did you think Nigerians were exempt from Racism because they are not Black Americans. grin The cops don't care what your nationality is, the factor that triggers them is your skin color.
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by zachur(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2021
UNRULY:
Need me a Twitter account
Pm me
come WhatsApp
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Finnish: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2021
zachur:
come WhatsApp

How many followers and how much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier / Trump Vs. Iran: It's Not Over (Analysis) / Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.