Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,954 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory (37406 Views)

33 Years Old Democrat, Ossoff Has Won The Georgia Senate Runoff - Decision Desk / Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory / Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by simeko(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many Nigerians granted American Visa this year (plus me). I see youths leaving this country in Mass to seek greener pastures in Europe and America.

I see young girls not being able to find husbands cos all the young men have all gone.

I see parents reduce bride price of their daughters to almost free of charge, cos there are no men to marry them.

Lol �, you are a very funny guy. But Amen for the first and last statement.

1 Like

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by ogbonti: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ade3131:

For your mind you don talk sense finish be that ooo. You try. If Naija guys wash white man ass na your wash? A poor legal/illegal immigrant in a civilized country is better than a poor citizen of Nigeria. Those in IDP camp can attest to this.

They live like refugees in their own country of birth... Not to even mention that they were chased out of their ancestral homes by terrorists and bandits. Their lives is just a few seconds away from termination by either the hands of terrorist or NAF who will claim to accidentally blow off IDP camp.

Bros, if I can safely go to bed on empty stomach with my 2 eyes closed in America or Europe, pls secure me the visa and lemme go. At least, your Nigerian government will thank God that they have one more lesser number of people to look out for....

I am not disagreeing with you but how can a person just propose the mass escape of his country men and women from their land of birth to America is the strategy for success in life?

That is a losing position from the blast. The goal is to fix Nigeria and not be a second class citizen somwhere else!!! - we are all too comfortable running away from our problems than confronting it and IF Americans or Europeans have that same mindset - will there be America or Europe for anyone in Africa to run to? what is wrong with our thinking ? Gosh i give up on the black man

1 Like

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by aleeyus(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
SaintLucia:
Nigerians voted against Trump and other Republican candidates because Red is similar to PDP flag.

Biafran voted against Biden and other Democrat candidates because Blue is similar to APC flag.

grin
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Ade3131: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
ogbonti:

I am not disagreeing with you but how can a person just propose the mass escape of his country men and women from their land of birth to America is the strategy for success in life?

That is a losing position from the blast. The goal is to fix Nigeria and not be a second class citizen somwhere else!!! - we are all too comfortable running away from our problems than confronting it and IF Americans or Europeans have that same mindset - will there be America or Europe for anyone in Africa to run to? what is wrong with our thinking ? Gosh i give up on the black man

The #EndSars movement comes to mind. How many more Nigerian youths do you want to see their blood spilled before you know that it's never going to happen - a change Nigeria only exist in our mind.

I consider it a missed opportunity to transform Nigeria into the paradise we all wished for, at least in our lifetime but see where are. Fellow Nigerians took up arms against their fellow citizens, protesters also blocked vehicular movements on major roads not minding medical emergencies or people who live from hand to mouth.

I can go on to list so many things we got wrong from the protesters angle down to policing and government failures. We all failed. There's no winner at the end, rather, we're just taken backwards to maybe 10 years from where we were. The Government and the governed as well as military all failed to channel the protest into transforming this great country.

Now the big deal is that we only live once, and living this only life to its fullest is the ultimate goal for me. So, if running away from my supposed problems will guarantee that, I'd better run. If there's anything I learnt from the last protest, it's that Nigeria might not be good in my lifetime.
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by FENZY24(m): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
All this information, who asked you ?

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....we are doing well
The world should know we are the real niggarrrrs of Africa..let me increase the volume so that our low budget ass noisy neighbors of ours called Ghana and south Africa can hear it

I agree with you...he be like say Nigerians plenty for America well well..
Two of my uncles from my father side are in America...although I don't know where they are in America and I don't care to know because they are greedy moda fuckkkers but I have a feeling it is gonna be this same Georgia or texas
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by obainojazz(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
ashacot:
My Nigeria and Africa American brothers and sisters in Georgia I am so proud of you guys for making us proud. Nigerians keep representing well in every area and wherever we go. Congratulations Jon Ossoff, our youngest Senator of the United States of America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXHxaJ2QWek

We are proud of Nigerians and Nigeria
Real Umudikes grin
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Bluntemperor: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yankee101:
Atlanta Georgia na naija headquarters (after Texas)

Bravo Senator,Congratulations.
You have met one conditions of Golden Rule- Learn How To Say Thank You.
This simple but all important words have saved embarrassment,chaos and troubles from marriages and institutions alike.
Nigerians are great people.We shall get there!
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by banmee(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kindness218:
Naija to the world. Nigerians we are good people Just that our leaders and the so called yahoo boys are giving us bad names.

I take objection to the bolded. Its a blatant lie. If you doubt me and live in Nigeria, step outside and look around you. Good people don't live like that. And you are blaming the government like they voted themselves there

1 Like

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
SmartPolician:

Are you not tired of complaining since 2015?
Me complain? I will never ever complain, I'm only concern about lazy afonja youths that are causing nuisance here and their.
No matter how rough the jungle is, a lion will never ever eat grass, go ask about me from those that HV had an encounter with me.
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by NovusHomo(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
The world should know we are the real niggarrrrs of Africa..let me increase the volume so that our low budget ass noisy neighbors of ours called Ghana and south Africa can hear it

Two of my uncles from my father side are in America...although I don't know where they are in America and I don't care to know because they are greedy moda fuckkkers but I have a feeling it is gonna be this same Georgia or texas

"Greedy" because they don't send you money I guess. Since you and your father no "send", your uncles are like me, we no "send".
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by joelag: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Guy you are not normal at all. Anyway you are a real nigga.
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by salford1: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
UncommonLogic:
I'm one of the Nigerians who contributed money and time for his and the Rev Warnack's victory.

Congratulations.

So glad to have contributed to the eventual demise of the delusional dotard TRAMP.
Congrats!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by YorubaPrince: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kindness218:
Naija to the world. Nigerians we are good people Just that our leaders and the so called yahoo boys are giving us bad names.

You mean Igbo pple. undecided
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Balogunodua(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
Logan23:

Dont be intentionally daft grin grin grin.

If u have ever stepped foot in Texas, U would know that the number of IGBOS there is unprecedented.

Did u see what the person i replied said? He said wen he got to texas, he felt he was in independence layout Enugu...be wise n avoid foolishness
What the population of Igbos in USA ?
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Pweetyccee(f): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many Nigerians granted American Visa this year (plus me). I see youths leaving this country in Mass to seek greener pastures in Europe and America.

I see young girls not being able to find husbands cos all the young men have all gone.

I see parents reduce bride price of their daughters to almost free of charge, cos there are no men to marry them.

1 Like

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Chicastle: 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
ahmedzippa:
I will rebuild your resume

Ok
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by ghettochild4u(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
J111333:
I dey tell you, especially TX. cheesy

The last time I was in Houston, I felt like I was in Independence layout Enugu especially the area where they have that either Congolese or Cameroonian(I'm not sure now) restaurant not far from that their Westheimer road.

The number of Nigerians that hang in and around there eeh. cheesy
Prolly like Kempton park n Hillbrow in Johannesburg
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Hallelujah brothers and sisters, 'please pass the offering trail to the next person'

1 Like

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Vlone1017: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Driedfish:
Meow meow.

Not sure if I’m impressed or not.......

No one gives a flying f7ck if you’re impressed or not
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Amorprincesa24: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
You have sense
ogbonti:

oh yes - they should remove the visa ban so everyone can run away and leave Nigeria for Boko Haram

why can’t you say you hope he moves legislation so that there can be good governance in Nigeria, so there can be more economic and technological aid to Nigeria - so there can be training for Nigerian entrepreneurs and scientist so Nigeria can develop ?

No, what you want is for the gates to be open. so that Nigerians can run into America to start cleaning the anus of those old people at the nursing homes, do menial jobs and live in poverty in America even when they have potentials to be great first class citizens in their country of birth?

you see how myopic you Biden supporters are?
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by ahmedzippa: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
NLRulesEnforcer:

Mind you, you are breaking Rules 1 and 18 - your current post has nothing to do with the current thread's topic; hence, stop derailing this thread (Rule 1). You have also posted this same spam content on other threads (Rule 18). Continue and you will be reported to the Mods and your posts taken down; along with your current account being banned within the next 24 hours.

Okay
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
Balogunodua:
What the population of Igbos in USA ?

Why do u ask?
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by Hollusilva28(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Dammn niggar in your voice. That's the reason why you venture into fraud things right, God is watching you. Continue
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by azzima(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Am sure he was thanking us the REAL Nigerians NOT Trumpobians......those folks are deranged, gullible and perpetual losers. Imagine Biafrans holding a CHURCH VIGIL for Trump?? Am sure Trump doesn't EVEN know them.
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by madjune(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
This guy will rule America in time to come.

Very young and smart.
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by ogbonti: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ade3131:

The #EndSars movement comes to mind. How many more Nigerian youths do you want to see their blood spilled before you know that it's never going to happen - a change Nigeria only exist in our mind.

I consider it a missed opportunity to transform Nigeria into the paradise we all wished for, at least in our lifetime but see where are. Fellow Nigerians took up arms against their fellow citizens, protesters also blocked vehicular movements on major roads not minding medical emergencies or people who live from hand to mouth.

I can go on to list so many things we got wrong from the protesters angle down to policing and government failures. We all failed. There's no winner at the end, rather, we're just taken backwards to maybe 10 years from where we were. The Government and the governed as well as military all failed to channel the protest into transforming this great country.

Now the big deal is that we only live once, and living this only life to its fullest is the ultimate goal for me. So, if running away from my supposed problems will guarantee that, I'd better run. If there's anything I learnt from the last protest, it's that Nigeria might not be good in my lifetime.

I quite ageee with you that it is tough confronting the government and the military BUT think about this - nothing that happened at Lekki is new in Africa - Have you see the documentary of The Shaperville Massacre in South Africa in the 1960’s ? what about Soweto Massacre of 1976?

these were worse than anything Nigerians can ever imagine - it was mass murder of South Africans by the apartheid regime in broad day light- But South Africans didn’t run away, they stayed back and fought and at least 80% of that generation who withnessed the massacre were alive to see Mandela become President and South Africa become free and prosper in the 1990’s

Imagine if every Black South African fled - where will they be today? will Cryril Ramaphosa be president ? Jacob Zuma, Thabo Mbeki and others... of course NO

That is why they kill us- they want us to go home and face our demons and some times I don’t blame them. If you don’t fight for what you want- nobody will hand it over to you

The average Nigerian is a coward and the world has seen that long ago and that is why we are so disrespected everywhere we go. All we know how to do is make noise and once we hear gun shot, every man will start betraying his family and every woman will start volunteering secrets to the enemy- we truly deserve being the poverty capital of the world

South Africans stood up and fought the racist whites and today all naija don run go there to go reap where they didn’t sow- pathetic losers!
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by blueAgent(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
Another dumb liberal fool.
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by blueAgent(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
ogbonti:

I quite ageee with you that it is tough confronting the government and the military BUT think about this - nothing that happened at Lekki is new in Africa - Have you see the documentary of The Shaperville Massacre in South Africa in the 1960’s ? what about Soweto Massacre of 1976?

these were worse than anything Nigerians can ever imagine - it was mass murder of South Africans by the apartheid regime in broad day light- But South Africans didn’t run away, they stayed back and fought and at least 80% of that generation who withnessed the massacre were alive to see Mandela become President and South Africa become free and prosper in the 1990’s

Imagine if every Black South African fled - where will they be today? will Cryril Ramaphosa be president ? Jacob Zuma, Thabo Mbeki and others... of course NO

That is why they kill us- they want us to go home and face our demons and some times I don’t blame them. If you don’t fight for what you want- nobody will hand it over to you

The average Nigerian is a coward and the world has seen that long ago and that is why we are so disrespected everywhere we go. All we know how to do is make noise and once we hear gun shot, every man will start betraying his family and every woman will start volunteering secrets to the enemy- we truly deserve being the poverty capital of the world

South Africans stood up and fought the racist whites and today all naija don run go there to go reap where they didn’t sow- pathetic losers!

Dreamer.

Can you fight yourself?
The problem of Africa and blacks is genetic.
Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by blueAgent(m): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
ogbonti:

Genetics that's what's wrong with the black man.

1 Like

Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by ogbonti: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
blueAgent:

Genetics that's what's wrong with the black man.

no mind dem - run away from every problem and they want to even run away from themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor / Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries / U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.