Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others (28576 Views)

Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid / Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump / Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others by prince088: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
I see no future for social media. Mark this statement
because people are no longer free to express themselves there they leave and find other forums where their voices will be heard.

Safe journey!
Freedom of speech does not mean freedom of consequences. If you dont like twitter.....bye felicia. I have had accounts banned here om NL for silly reasons....
Na seun get am...if i nor like am...i can create my own nairaland. Simple!
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others by prince088: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mynd44:
But twitter urged on people who burnt properties in Nigeria in the name of EndSARS.

Jack actually asked people to donate funds into their accounts.

"I don't care if your country burns as long as mine does not"

See how fast those who invaded Capitol were labeled insurrectionists but when people invaded high security places in Nigeria like Airports and attempted to invade Aso Villa, they were "peaceful" EndSARS protesters

Hypocrite! But you ban people on Nairaland for flouting rules. What is your business how twitter runs its business?
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others by Turantula(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mynd44:
But twitter urged on people who burnt properties in Nigeria in the name of EndSARS.

Jack actually asked people to donate funds into their accounts.

"I don't care if your country burns as long as mine does not"

See how fast those who invaded Capitol were labeled insurrectionists but when people invaded high security places in Nigeria like Airports and attempted to invade Aso Villa, they were "peaceful" EndSARS protesters
Typical communist & islamic reasoning.
Sorry there is no room for such reasoning in twitter and facebook
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others by zelnababa(m): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Karlovich:
So much for freedom of speech, yet they never censored AOC or Kamala when they were inciting violence on these platforms last year.
how many ppl died then?
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others by GameGod(m): 4:00am On Jan 10, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
removing it from an OS does not mean it’s banned genius. The site can still be accessed directly.
Probably not soon. Amazon owns the servers they use. Unless Parler finds another web hosting service, the site will go offline Sunday night.
https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/9/22222637/amazon-workers-aws-stop-hosting-services-parler-capitol-violence
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 11, 2021
GamalNasser:
Twitter end is coming soon ..The democrats will definitely decend on Big tech

In ur mind u think u are smart, but in reality u don't have sense! How would democrats descend on twitter when twitter has done them a huge favour by taking d megaphone off Donald trump? I wonder the tokunbo human beings that liked ur comment?!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 11, 2021
I don't think it was ok banning Donald trump! Twitter thought they were doing the right thing to silencing the president even made them appear the evil ones and has further angered his supporters, I felt given the few days he had in office, the least they could do is flag off his posts and try to contain his tweets but not outrightly banning the president, every1 knws the president uses twitter to talk about other things rather than inciting statements like his future policies and foreign diplomatic talks, so given that singular possibility he should have been contained and not banned, Twitter may just be the platform that dictates what u should or shouldnt say, they are no different from China and the communist party that stifle freedom of expression!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others by GamalNasser: 12:59am On Jan 11, 2021
Heathrow44:

In ur mind u think u are smart, but in reality u don't have sense! How would democrats descend on twitter when twitter has done them a huge favour by taking d megaphone off Donald trump? I wonder the tokunbo human beings that liked ur comment?!

See look for people within your low quality brain grade and banter .My comments are for IQs above 100
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 11, 2021
GamalNasser:

See look for people within your low quality brain grade and banter .My comments are for IQs above 100

Yes u av IQ of 100 at least on paper! But that doesn't reflect in reality!
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others by GamalNasser: 1:13am On Jan 11, 2021
Heathrow44:

Yes u av IQ of 100 at least on paper! But that doesn't reflect in reality!

Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 11, 2021
GamalNasser:

Hmm, are u sure? Come let me take u to a verified centre where u can get ur accurate IQ score, be like say dem scam u!
Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others by Wickedfact: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
emmachukwu99:

Trump as a business man can influence another OS to compete with Android and iOS(where those free speech is disabled) or he can create one..

What do you think?

I think this is an extremely stupid comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections / Houston Without Power Supply For 4 Days, Declared A City In Crisis (Video) / Slain Gazan "Doctors Without Borders" Staff Was Islamic Jihad Rocket Maker- IDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.