Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration (28752 Views)

Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid / Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President / I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by DoubleEngine007: 5:36am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
I see a different USA under Biden.... and it isn’t a good one. Mark it somewhere.
Just like the case we have in Nigeria today.. From frying pan to fire undecided

1 Like

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by ShenTeh(m): 5:36am On Jan 09, 2021
Bad rubbish, good trash!
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 09, 2021
Igbos will not attend as well grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by chris51(f): 5:37am On Jan 09, 2021

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by chris51(f): 5:37am On Jan 09, 2021
chris51:

Who needs Trump at the inauguration?
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by savwell: 5:38am On Jan 09, 2021
Trump is simply setting a bad record as the worst American President

3 Likes

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Vasgas: 5:39am On Jan 09, 2021
How can anyone forget their teachers?

Who taught them from primary to the tertiary level

Can you still recall the name of the teacher that taught you ABC or Tables.

Many teachers bathed you in the pool of their knowledge and shape you into what you are now.

can you point to a teacher who has positively influence you?

thankyouteacher

1 Like

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by chris51(f): 5:39am On Jan 09, 2021
GamalNasser:
They are pained that he got wind of their plans to plant Antifa there to boo and throw eggs at Trump ... Silly Democrats ...God is still God and He is on The Throne !!!!

Do not say what you know nothing about

3 Likes

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by chris51(f): 5:39am On Jan 09, 2021
chris51:

Do not say what you know nothing about
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by nedekid: 5:41am On Jan 09, 2021
Simplyleo:
To me, Trump has a plan.

I heard from a very reliable source that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has already scheduled a meeting with Trump on 20th. Efforts by Trump to make Kanu change the date wasn't successful.

I understand the meeting was to take a position on which part of US should be removed and added to biafla so that biafla will cease to be landlocked.
Lol,
Very imaginative

1 Like

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by SweetCunt97(f): 5:45am On Jan 09, 2021
Trump is just a sore loser.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by salford1: 5:46am On Jan 09, 2021
What a funny thread grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by HelpYourself(m): 5:47am On Jan 09, 2021
Eriggs:
Incompetent? No be Jonathan 2nd name be dat, after ineffectual buffon?

Read your moniker and follow what it says.
Mr dem scam me of 2K grin grin grin grin

I am going to ask you politely not to mention me again or I will report you to the mods

Thank you
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 09, 2021
GamalNasser:
They are pained that he got wind of their plans to plant Antifa there to boo and throw eggs at Trump ... Silly Democrats ...God is still God and He is on The Throne !!!!

Show us one picture of antifa, just one

3 Likes

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by dru23(m): 6:15am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
I see a different USA under Biden.... and it isn’t a good one. Mark it somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by ceeceeco: 6:19am On Jan 09, 2021
I don't trust this Biden, hear me out; I don't trust this Biden. America should watch out!
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by lavenderjade(m): 6:23am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:

goat

1 Like

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Freezby2020: 6:27am On Jan 09, 2021
Was the one under Trump any better.

Ratedgang:

1 Like

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 09, 2021
This Biden is talking anyhow now like he's one Omega. Nothing lasts forever, not even your relevance. One simple mistake and Americans will turn against u.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
I don't think any of them can match Trump's financial and economic management skills. We are waiting for the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:30am On Jan 09, 2021
Very good respond
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by whitemand4(m): 6:30am On Jan 09, 2021
Just one year in office of Mr. Biden, people will start singing the praise of Trump just as Nigerians are doing to Mr. Jonathan today. It is very certain

6 Likes

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by bewla(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Dking99:
That's his problem
And is back up prayer warriors from this country
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by mvem(m): 6:32am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
everyone claiming prophet... Who cares
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 09, 2021
Tumbulum:
America has been divided. Democrats made sure Trump never had peace and I see Republican doing same to biden
people fail to understand this. Trump is a loud mouth, but the fact remains democrats made a mess of his 4yrs. For 4yrs CNN neva showed him peace. Too bad for democracy and a show of 3rd World kind of vendetta politics.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by mvem(m): 6:35am On Jan 09, 2021
Tumbulum:
America has been divided. Democrats made sure Trump never had peace and I see Republican doing same to biden
probably it is today you are following American election...for more than 200 years America has deeply been divided within two political groups and ideology, nothing is new. Republicans gave it hot to Obama, likewise Dems to Trump and it continues that way...the issue now is Democrats holds the congress, so it is to their advantage

2 Likes

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Offpoint1: 6:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
Perhaps if you quit drugs you'll see a better USA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn / Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. / Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.