Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration (29051 Views)

Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid / Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President / I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Athemisia: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2021
PalmTree:

Anytime people say things and end it with "Mark it somewhere or Mark my words" Just know that it's BS.
Completely bullshït.... Especially when things don't go in their favour.

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by hush15: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2021
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by TheGift: 10:46am On Jan 09, 2021
HonKong:
Sleepy Joe the Election rigger.
How can a man with dementia become the president of the United States?

You're just spewing your ignorance and Trumpian Bias. What one shred of evidence do you have that the election was rigged? SMH..
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by TheGift: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2021
hush15:

While Pence is free to attend, it will be utterly unloyal of him.

Some Nigerians and their stupid definition of Loyalty. Did Trump swear to defend Trump or the American Constitution?
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by mokkalu1(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2021
keneck1:
hahahahaha hahahahaha this frustrated Trumptard is in serious pains and e dey sweet us well well hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
You see a single comment, then you conclude someone is this or that. That shows the stuff you are made of. You could have spared a moment to read my comment properly. I admonished a grown man for excessive online trolling and nothing else. If you know how to check posts here, you'll actually see that I'm anti-Trump. But then, I have no business with you. Have a nice weekend.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Eriggs: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2021
Funny

1 Like

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Manoftheyear: 11:44am On Jan 09, 2021
post=97868009:

Akaegwu,
We looked at your profile picture and decided not to reply your foul language.
Make we no add to wetin dey ground already!

Make we just say: Happy New Year Music Teacher.
Carry ya palava dey go 2022 � �

It's too hot for palavering.

Oga shut the fvck up, you're nobody
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Eriggs: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2021
Manoftheyear:

Oga shut the fvck up, you're nobody
e pain dis ipob sotey. He cried out loud from sleep grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Manoftheyear: 11:55am On Jan 09, 2021
Eriggs:
e pain dis ipob sotey. He cried out loud from sleep grin grin

All of you are Just disgracing yourselves here, jobless lots
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by SirBunky85(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
HonKong:
Sleepy Joe the Election rigger.
How can a man with dementia become the president of the United States?
very silly comment
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by SirBunky85(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
I see a different USA under Biden.... and it isn’t a good one. Mark it somewhere.
abeg carry your nonsense evil projection go your house.bitter beings
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by whitemand4(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

It is not certain.
Trump has betrayed American values just go and sit down nobody will miss the clown he will be facing different lawsuits after the other

You are suffering from crowd mentality. What do you think you know about America and human nature in general ??
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Looooooool so why is he inviting Mike Pence?
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by hush15: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
TheGift:

Some Nigerians and their stupid definition of Loyalty. Did Trump swear to defend Trump or the American Constitution?

Then you know nothing about loyalty...
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Angelacruz: 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
post=97867039:

As seen somewhere on cyberspace.. cool cool cool
hahaaa
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
whitemand4:

You are suffering from crowd mentality. What do you think you know about America and human nature in general ??
I obviously know better than you

And you are the one suffering from that go and seek help and understand the gravity of the nonsense he did

1 Like

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by grandlexuz(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
GamalNasser:
They are pained that he got wind of their plans to plant Antifa there to boo and throw eggs at Trump ... Silly Democrats ...God is still God and He is on The Throne !!!!

Hahahaha. The god of Gamal, Nasser and Trump. grin grin

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by grandlexuz(m): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
ceeceeco:
I don't trust this Biden, hear me out; I don't trust this Biden. America should watch out!

Who cares about your trust.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by ThatFairGuy1: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Simplyleo:
To me, Trump has a plan.

I heard from a very reliable source that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has already scheduled a meeting with Trump on 20th. Efforts by Trump to make Kanu change the date wasn't successful.

I understand the meeting was to take a position on which part of US should be removed and added to biafla so that biafla will cease to be landlocked.
God bless our SUPLEME Leader

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by supercase1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
I see a different USA under Biden.... and it isn’t a good one. Mark it somewhere.
cheesy it's a good one don't be afraid
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by ceeceeco: 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
grandlexuz:

Who cares about your trust.
I don't like any of them either.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by TheGift: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
hush15:

Then you know nothing about loyalty...

I agree, I don't know anything about your warped definition of "Loyalty" which means staying Loyal even if it means compromising my values, the safety of my friends and Family and the constitution I swore to uphold.

I hope that is not the kind of "Loyalty" you will teach your children. Otherwise, this country is in serious trouble.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by EmekaA125(m): 2:35am On Jan 10, 2021
Simplyleo:
To me, Trump has a plan.

I heard from a very reliable source that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has already scheduled a meeting with Trump on 20th. Efforts by Trump to make Kanu change the date wasn't successful.

I understand the meeting was to take a position on which part of US should be removed and added to biafla so that biafla will cease to be landlocked.
Stop sounding like a pre-mature incubated neonate who lost touch with his mother from birth. U are disgracing ur ancestors on public space.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by EmekaA125(m): 2:37am On Jan 10, 2021
ShackWes:
after all Trump didn't really lose, cos he will be sworn in on the same 20th as the first selected president of Biafra

How do you feel sounding like a shameless prostitute without iota of dignity. I weep on ur behalf.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by EmekaA125(m): 2:39am On Jan 10, 2021
ShackWes:

yeye

see Biafra National Guard
What's ur fuss with Biafra. Are Igbos the cause of ur hopeless generation wallowing in poverty. Don't go and be useful to urself. Anu ofia
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by EmekaA125(m): 2:42am On Jan 10, 2021
Racoon:
Of course, it is good raddiance to bad rubbish.Trump have gone done in ignominy
Gone but not forgotten. Let's see what your sleepy, demented, senile, old Joe will do. Kamala Harris will sure control his government. Mumu
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by EmekaBlue(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2021
So how will d handover be done....Akward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zelensky: West Playing “Ping-Pong” With Ukraine / Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit / Founder Of Amazon, Jeff Bezos Lost $54 Billion Over Donald Trump's Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.