Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration (29056 Views)

Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid / Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President / I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by nomenclature(m): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2021
And how does it concern you ? It will never be as bad as your own country
Ratedgang:
I see a different USA under Biden.... and it isn’t a good one. Mark it somewhere.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2021
franciskaine:
I don't think any of them can match Trump's financial and economic management skills. We are waiting for the outcome.

Lol who told you Trump had economic and management skills a failed business man that filed for bankruptcy.He is leaving the presidency with one of the worst economic record go and sit down abeg

1 Like

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2021
franciskaine:
This Biden is talking anyhow now like he's one Omega. Nothing lasts forever, not even your relevance. One simple mistake and Americans will turn against u.

Keep quiet he did not talk anyhow and many Americans agree with what he said.

Trump is just a fool and messed up himself
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Femijohn198: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2021
what I know is that Donald Trump is far better than buhari
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by bareal(m): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2021
franciskaine:
people fail to understand this. Trump is a loud mouth, but the fact remains democrats made a mess of his 4yrs. For 4yrs CNN neva showed him peace. Too bad for democracy and a show of 3rd World kind of vendetta politics.

Politicians are indeed evil.....devil incarnate!!!

2 Likes

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:01am On Jan 09, 2021
whitemand4:
Just one year in office of Mr. Biden, people will start singing the praise of Trump just as Nigerians are doing to Mr. Jonathan today. It is very certain

It is not certain.
Trump has betrayed American values just go and sit down nobody will miss the clown he will be facing different lawsuits after the other
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by loswhite(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
I see a different USA under Biden.... and it isn’t a good one. Mark it somewhere.
So this present one is a good one....you must be mad
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by loswhite(m): 8:05am On Jan 09, 2021
GamalNasser:
They are pained that he got wind of their plans to plant Antifa there to boo and throw eggs at Trump ... Silly Democrats ...God is still God and He is on The Throne !!!!
You guys are just mad ppl
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by ibkayee(f): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2021
franciskaine:
I don't think any of them can match Trump's financial and economic management skills. We are waiting for the outcome.
A spoilt rich kid who’s benefited heavily from nepotism, has gone into bankruptcy multiple times and is notorious for hiding his finances. Cut it out

2 Likes

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by toprealman: 8:15am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
Nah.....the system can handle it. Let's not drink pandol over their headache
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by toprealman: 8:17am On Jan 09, 2021
ShackWes:
after all Trump didn't really lose, cos he will be sworn in on the same 20th as the first selected president of Biafra

Dry
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Jackson105: 8:17am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:

Shvt ur mouth, prophet of doom, Trump asslicker. USA can't be worst that it is now under Trump your Demi god.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by toprealman: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2021
franciskaine:
This Biden is talking anyhow now like he's one Omega. Nothing lasts forever, not even your relevance. One simple mistake and Americans will turn against u.
Oga nobody in the world can compete with Trump your man when it comes to "talking anyhow"..... whatever that line mean
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by sweerychick(f): 8:22am On Jan 09, 2021
Simplyleo:
To me, Trump has a plan.

I heard from a very reliable source that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has already scheduled a meeting with Trump on 20th. Efforts by Trump to make Kanu change the date wasn't successful.

I understand the meeting was to take a position on which part of US should be removed and added to biafla so that biafla will cease to be landlocked.
when you want to be stupid, you are free to be it's a free world but don't rope others into your stupidity. You are not funny
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by durai: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
wannabe Prophets
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Chirowman(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Trump is double wahala
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2021
I don't like Donald Trump, but this over excitement about Joe Biden? Hmmm!!
Naso people jubilate 2015 sote we think say heaven don come. But last last na last we dey now.
Be careful what u wish for,but I see a more divided world. With the crazy comments I've read above is also a red flag.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by keneck1: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2021
mokkalu1:

That you can be awake to type this early in the morning in 2021 says a lot about your mental health. I've read hundreds of your comments and don't think you're worth being quoted. But then, I will advise you once. Don't spend your energy trolling. Staying awake to type this nonsense by 1:am? That's bad, even for someone who doesn't have an ambition. You can choose to become better today or continue to wallow in your debased state of mind.
hahahahaha hahahahaha this frustrated Trumptard is in serious pains and e dey sweet us well well hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 09, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Keep quiet he did not talk anyhow and many Americans agree with what he said.

Trump is just a fool and messed up himself
I'm quiet ma'am. Good morning.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Sunsets: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2021
Those were Biafran Army veterans remembering and celebrating their times in the army.
ShackWes:

yeye

see Biafra National Guard
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Just like the case we have in Nigeria today.. From frying pan to fire undecided

What could be more worse?

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by ekenetheorg(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2021
Tumbulum:
America has been divided. Democrats made sure Trump never had peace and I see Republican doing same to biden

Not when Democrats control both House and Senate. That makes the difference. The issues Trump had with house was because it was Democrat controlled. That's why he was impeached
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by kennyz247(m): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
another religion bigot sported....
u people should rest and leave Americans with dear wahala.. Nigeria problem nova do una ney? na to dey prophesis doom for America whey 100 years to come we Nigeria might no reach dem...
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by toprealman: 9:21am On Jan 09, 2021
franciskaine:
people fail to understand this. Trump is a loud mouth, but the fact remains democrats made a mess of his 4yrs. For 4yrs CNN neva showed him peace. Too bad for democracy and a show of 3rd World kind of vendetta politics.
I'm glad you know that your mentor is a LOUD MOUTH.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by ENG0701: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=Tumbulum post=97866988]America has been divided. Democrats made sure Trump never had peace and I see Republican doing same to biden[/quote

Republicans actually started it with Obama. Mitch even said that "our goal is to make Obama a one term preaident" He was obstructed all the way, couldn't even nominate a supreme court justice. The bad side is nothing will ever be achieved again in the US. Republicans will obstruct Biden, Democrats will obstructs the next Republican president and on and on. It is a sad thing. I hope they realise what is happening on time and stop it
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Lamasta(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2021
Trump my nigga its time to bow out of the scene...
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by NgwalandAba(m): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2021
post=97867039:

As seen somewhere on cyberspace.. cool cool cool

Biafra includes Rivers and akwaibom I hope you illiterate knows that..face your zero creativity region terrorist cow.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by peculiar2233: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2021
bluefilm:
Shitty Sleepy Joey

Enjoy your steal but for how long?

You are even in for the worse.

Because you won't even be able to do shit.

The Deep State already owns you.
E pain am

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by flamingREED(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2021
post=97867039:

As seen somewhere on cyberspace.. cool cool cool

About half of your conscience is that dead if you can can be that spiteful of your opponents in public.

Joking about Biafran soldiers is the height of it as you unwittingly try to reopen old wounds.
It's a molestation of the memories of a then vanquished ethnicity.
Be mindful, Sir.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by kingsvictor2: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
shut ur dirty mouth, u see nothing
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by PalmTree(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:

Anytime people say things and end it with "Mark it somewhere or Mark my words" Just know that it's BS.

1 Like

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Athemisia: 10:14am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
Another psychopath with another conspiracy theory...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zelensky: West Playing “Ping-Pong” With Ukraine / Vice President Trump, President Putin Of Ukraine - Biden Goofs At NATO Summit / Founder Of Amazon, Jeff Bezos Lost $54 Billion Over Donald Trump's Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.