Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Tell Us About The Girlfriend/boyfriend Who Made You Vow Not To Date Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us About The Girlfriend/boyfriend Who Made You Vow Not To Date Again (781 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us About The Girlfriend/boyfriend Who Made You Vow Not To Date Again by jimfarayola(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
As for me, I've never encountered any girlfriend like that before.... I only hear about bad girlfriends they don't come my way..

Let's hear from you...
Re: Tell Us About The Girlfriend/boyfriend Who Made You Vow Not To Date Again by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bobrisky

Well let me not remember what i had already forgotten!!
Re: Tell Us About The Girlfriend/boyfriend Who Made You Vow Not To Date Again by Speedy001(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
been dating her for two years. she saw some money in my account which was for critical stuff at the time. she asked for me for hair told her to wait till weekend. before you know she swear that anytime I Bleep her pussy without giving her money that she shall not be well with me.that how I ended the relationship
Re: Tell Us About The Girlfriend/boyfriend Who Made You Vow Not To Date Again by missiret(f): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
what my eyes has seen, my mouth cannot explain

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About The Girlfriend/boyfriend Who Made You Vow Not To Date Again by techmo(m): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
All of them are the same jare... Just have a forgiving large heart
Re: Tell Us About The Girlfriend/boyfriend Who Made You Vow Not To Date Again by obinna58(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Speedy001:
been dating her for two years. she saw some money in my account which was for critical stuff at the time. she asked for me for hair told her to wait till weekend. before you know she swear that anytime I Bleep her pussy without giving her money that she shall not be well with me.that how I ended the relationship
Baba you dey nack for free.

Some men no get joy
Re: Tell Us About The Girlfriend/boyfriend Who Made You Vow Not To Date Again by Jeon(f): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
jimfarayola:
As for me, I've never encountered any girlfriend like that before.... I only hear about bad girlfriends they don't come my way..

Let's hear from you...

never encountered that because I have never been in a relationship.

but with the way Nigerians are toying with relationship [i don't think I can date one ].

that's why I remain single till date.
Re: Tell Us About The Girlfriend/boyfriend Who Made You Vow Not To Date Again by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
You give a person too much power and space in your life when you allow an experience with them cause you to make blanket generalisations or decisions that stop you from living a full life.

So many people are moving about with weighty emotional baggage, unable to start and sustain meaningful relationships.

When a relationship ends, for whatsoever reason, give yourself time to heal. Be intentional about moving on. Don't ignore your feelings or pretend to be unhurt. For everytime you're moved to cry, please cry. You'll miss them, very normal. Think about what went wrong and be truthful to yourself. Feel your feelings. Forgive if they were the ones who did you dirty. Hard, but you must.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tell Us About The Girlfriend/boyfriend Who Made You Vow Not To Date Again by jimfarayola(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
missiret:
what my eyes has seen, my mouth cannot explain

Allow your fingers to type it wink

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About The Girlfriend/boyfriend Who Made You Vow Not To Date Again by Speedy001(m): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
You give a person too much power and space in your life when you allow an experience with them cause you to make blanket generalisations or decisions that stop you from living a full life.

So many people are moving about with weighty emotional baggage, unable to start and sustain meaningful relationships.

When a relationship ends, for whatsoever reason, give yourself time to heal. Be intentional about moving on. Don't ignore your feelings. For everytime you're moved to cry, please cry. You'll miss them, very normal. Think about what went wrong and be truthful to yourself. Feel your feelings. Forgive if they were the ones who did you dirty. Hard, but you must.
Matured

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About The Girlfriend/boyfriend Who Made You Vow Not To Date Again by mosdii(m): 6:30am On Apr 10, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About The Girlfriend/boyfriend Who Made You Vow Not To Date Again by NiRfreak(m): 6:32am On Apr 10, 2021
If ur case never reach to vow say u won't fvck again in life, ur own good
Re: Tell Us About The Girlfriend/boyfriend Who Made You Vow Not To Date Again by Dreadlock69(m): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2021
She was my drug and I catch an overdose grin
Re: Tell Us About The Girlfriend/boyfriend Who Made You Vow Not To Date Again by Duplexxx: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2021
Any body with out a colchest is not a human beans
Re: Tell Us About The Girlfriend/boyfriend Who Made You Vow Not To Date Again by paulolee(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
carried my phone n sent my last 10k to her so called bestie without telling me..
I asked her n she said she sent it to her bestie mum dt was sick..I was very angry n she vex go borrow d 10k gimme d next day..
we broke up and she moved on very fast n she moved in with bestie n was straffing d same "betie" dt she once swore dt she cnt even kiss bcoz she she gat no feelings for him...Cynthia I swear na tunder go continue de fire u...

(1) (Reply)

Stop Being Shy And Win The Girls Of Your Dreams Easily / This Is The Highest Embarrassment In The World / Share Your Worst Hunger Moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.