Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) (2055 Views)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Nigerian man trends on twitter as he shares his story of how his girlfriend whom he invested so much love in left him because he refused to venture in fraudulence.

According to him, during the COVID19 massive lockdown, he lost his job and since he already has about 1M with him, he decided to get a mobile car to transport people with the aim of not going broke and besides he has always wanted to be his own boss!

But his girlfriend wouldn't let that because she wouldn't "settle for less" in her own opinion, she couldn't date a guy without a "white collar job". Fast forward to his birthday, she suprised him with a laptop and mordem, when he asked what they were for, she said she wanted him to venture into "Yahoo Yahoo"!
He refused blatantly and she became furious, she went in to pack all her belongings including the laptop and mordem she bought and left immediately!

Nairalanders what do you all have to say about this??

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by Kestolove(m): 4:41am On Jan 09, 2021
Guess his girlfriend name ND which part of nigeria she's from ND win 2k credit of ur choice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by tobechi74: 4:48am On Jan 09, 2021
Slay queen
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by popsy2(m): 4:51am On Jan 09, 2021
It happens
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:50am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
[s]Guess his girlfriend name ND which part of nigeria she's from ND win 2k credit of ur choice[/s]
I've noticed you have stopped insulting Igbos after Ur ban, try it again and you will sleep in Nairaland jail for 600 years

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by Elmiguel(m): 5:59am On Jan 09, 2021
As if men need more reasons to fear relationships. Most ladies are just shallow and imprudent. He shouldn't go back to her if he loves himself. She has no worth in his life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by vastolord4(m): 6:22am On Jan 09, 2021
undecided lipsrsealed cry
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by CaptainPrice1: 6:35am On Jan 09, 2021
There are many girls on this table.. A girl also told me this 4years ago. She told me to go into fraud , just to live an extravagant lifestyle. I told her i can't make other people cry just because i want to make you happy. Not that we re suffering o. We re comfortable.
cool I ended the relationship few weeks after. I can't let someone with that type of mentality be the mother of my kids. I hate fraud/fraudsters...

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by Freestainworld(m): 6:38am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
Guess his girlfriend name ND which part of nigeria she's from ND win 2k credit of ur choice
some people lack even cow brain.
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by TANID(m): 6:48am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by Icyexpressions: 6:54am On Jan 09, 2021
oh shi smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by mamaafrik(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Who else think he should have used her for ritual,awon were omo
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by Dreyton36: 7:41am On Jan 09, 2021
D kind babe wey plenty guys they pray for

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by seasy: 7:46am On Jan 09, 2021
And you will advice some guys against it, they will break up with you.
Forget that girl, she will lead you to doom.
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by Dreadlock69(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2021
She even try buy am laptop
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2021
Fake story.

Nigerian girls buy you laptop and modern.

Someone should tell the Twitter guy that he is a liar

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by jimmychang: 8:34am On Jan 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Fake story.

Nigerian girls buy you laptop and modern.

Someone should tell the Twitter guy that he is a liar

grin grin...them no fit buy you anything na mouth them go take tell you ohh..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by Bbass1990(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2021
That is to tell you that ladies contribution to yahoo escapade either directly or indirectly is great.
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by GodWrites: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2021
A Nigerian girl bought you a laptop and a moderm?

This is tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by okrikaboi: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2021
Dreyton36:
D kind babe wey plenty guys they pray for

Lights up my kpoli in peace
These days na my babe dey give me update

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by femi4: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2021
Mumu girl. They just can't make their own money.

If it's that easy, why can't she start yahooing with the lappy and the modem
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by aje55393: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2021
As if men need more reasons to fear relationships. Most ladies are just shallow and imprudent. He shouldn't go back to her if he loves himself. She has no worth in his life
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by Vyzz: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mtcheeew

She no even mercy for u leave the laptop
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by CheedyJ(m): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
Na so
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by slawormiir: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by USarmyID(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
If to say na US dem born me. I for hate fraud, Omo trust me on this..
Na naija we dey bro.
Boys for dey beg for food if no be for our white brethrens from the west coast.

All of us get different morals, different goals, different laid down paths on how we go take get there. If your own no involve fraud, good for you..
We be poverty capital for a reason. No let any useless motivational speaker wine your head. Wealth creation no easy at all..

Do you and shut the entire world out. Na dem go still insult you if you dey broke.

I no go reply anybody wey quote me. Keep your fvcked up opinion to yourself and stick with your legal, illegal na the reason thousands of boys see wetin dem go even eat.
Leave Judgement for God.
*drops mic*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by smadav(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
USarmyID:
If to say na US dem born me. I for hate fraud, Omo trust me on this..
Na naija we dey bro.
Boys for dey beg for food if no be for our white bethrens from the west coast.

All of us get different morals, different goals, different laid down paths on how we go take get there. If your own no involve fraud, good for you..
We be poverty capital for a reason. No let any useless motivational speaker wine your head. Wealth creation no easy at all..

Do you and shut the entire world out. Na dem go still insult you if you dey broke.

I no go reply anybody wey quote me. Keep your fvcked up opinion to yourself and stick with your legal, illegal na the reason thousands of boys see wetin dem go even eat.
Leave Judgement for God.
*drops mic*
Nwanne at the long run anything wey go up go surely come down no two ways about it.
AKUSINACHI
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by marlow1962(m): 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
The guy self no sabi lie
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by habsydiamond(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
Why not tell her that only a laptop and a modem will not work it... When u tell her that u need her join to make it yahoo plus.. No body go tell her to quit such nonsense...

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How His Gf Dumped Him For Refusing To Be A Yahoo Boy(Pics) by Dreyton36: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
okrikaboi:
These days na my babe dey give me update

Hold her tight, she go they sub for u join when street wan dey play funny
But if u wanna go deep , go deeper

(1) (2) (Reply)

NGN20,000 (naira) ..if You Get The Answer Right!!! / Most Curvy Sexy Bombs On Tiktok.. / I Get Erection Whenever I See A Naked Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.