Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag (59805 Views)

DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) / D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by JoeEeL(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Rick9:

Explain abeg

You too like ofofo. cool
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Broken2020: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
EmmaNuella77:
See her skin.
Money good ooo

hey wena to bleach dey hungry you abi
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Sunnydoo: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
That's a good one.

But I prefer asking my partner what she wanted before throwing a surprise.

I know he might do same as well.

Enjoy it while it last.
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Lenient001: 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tell 'em to stop flaunting all this TLC on the internet.. Perhaps, you're discouraging our girls grin.

If money dey we too go do the same o.
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by NwokoloOwa: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
D Banj and the wife are so childish.
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by PotatoSalad(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Huzzle...o

I dey tell you...
Oluwa nor go shame us...but we must double our huzzle so that he go dey easy for oluwa to do
Like today now...anything make me sitdown on that bed near that laptop na to huzzle till day break
U no get shame to dey involve God with this nonsense you're doing.
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Chirowman(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Money is good
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by cococandy(f): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
Congratulations to her smiley

1 Like

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Mekanus(m): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Huzzle...o

I dey tell you...
Oluwa nor go shame us...but we must double our huzzle so that he go dey easy for oluwa to do
Like today now...anything make me sitdown on that bed near that laptop na to huzzle till day break
Upon all these your noise, na #250 earpiece you dey use grin grin grin Mtcheeeeeeeew!!! Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by AbujaCitiBlog: 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
Made4naijalove:
Dbanj's wife, Lineo Didi took to her Instastories to show off the Hermes bag the singer bought for her along with dollars inside it.

She captioned the videos '' My boyfriend.''

Singer Dbanj gifts his wife, Lineo, a Birkin bag with many many, many dollars
This is the beginning of the end of his relationship. Watch it Dbanj. Stop showing off on social media. It never ends well.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by victorazyvictor(m): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Guy imekwara DNA test?
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Harmlesspill(m): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
Queenslander:
Lovely,. Better husband!! tongue
Good to know that money is what you gender regards as good husband.
You see marriage enhhh....na better scam.
Just get baby Mama's,Daz al.
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by dayleke: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Made4naijaoeo:
Nice

No be "Nice" joor.... Na D'Banj

tongue
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Queenslander(f): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bouz:
i will like to spoil you like that wink
lool, iffa hear grin grin
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Queenslander(f): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
Harmlesspill:
Good to know that money is what you gender regards as good husband.
You see marriage enhhh....na better scam.
Just get baby Mama's,Daz al.
sad angry

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
Queenslander:
lool, iffa hear grin grin
Oya reply pm. And see action smiley
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by jawalis(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
I
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Huzzle...o

I dey tell you...
Quote Deleted.
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Queenslander(f): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bouz:
Oya reply pm. And see action smiley
lool, you have just broken nairaland rule number 22,. Don't ask nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments. tongue tongue
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by thaoriginator: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mekanus:
Upon all these your noise, na #250 earpiece you dey use grin grin grin Mtcheeeeeeeew!!! Nonsense.
Busted! grin
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by SAMBARRY: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Driedfish:
Meow meow.

Not sure if I’m impressed or not.
take it easy make jealousy no finish you o

Btw where are evening newspaper ranters.na your mate be this o

He no get 2 Penis o

All those energy you use in labelling evening newspapers,if you use it like D'banj used his own,we will see where you will reach tongue

Afterall NA man like you tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Nextleve89: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
Wahala for who no get money to shower on his wife
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Tkidex(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
To all the niqas out there struggling hard to makes end means just to satisfy their partner GOD NO GO SHAME US[color=]To all the niqas out there struggling hard to makes end means just to satisfy their partner GOD NO GO SHAME US[/color]To all the niqas out there struggling hard to makes end means just to satisfy their partner GOD NO GO SHAME US
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by omobonike70223: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=WhiteIverson post=97882982]She got that big birkin bag worth 5, 6 figures, you might be out ya league, can you buy that nigga?[/quotPop smoke- The woo.
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Chris2863(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Huzzle...o

I dey tell you...
Boss, I won learn from you oo. Btw, I dey eye that your laptop
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by od501: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Huzzle...o

I dey tell you...

Baba this ur lappy make sense oo...what's the price and model
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by frog12: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
i like garri sack better
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by bunnae66(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Huzzle...o

I dey tell you...
That your white Nokia, what does it mean?
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by frog12: 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
me no know. really useless people.

cassidy1996:
what's all this show for

1 Like

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Mayjaykay: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Have you ever attended a wedding, and was informed the "rice noodles" was a meal reserved for the VIPs & dignitaries? Or you have been craving chinese cuisine but your pocket is saying something else because of the cost at restaurants?
You need to learn how to make yours at a cheaper cost yet more delicious taste! Get YOUR OWN copy of Mayz Recipes for N1, 000 only to create over 18 recipes for you and your loved ones because you deserve it!!
Interested in purchasing the e-book recipe? Kindly send author an Instagram DM on @mayzmealsnmore or send WhatsApp message to +2348022223251.
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Happy2020: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
All these fake flossin and flexin relationships. Why post your personal relationship business on social media. These are insecure people that need to flex to feel better than others and to get approval from others.
Secure people don’t put their personal life all over social media.
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by hustla(m): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Huzzle...o

I dey tell you...

This is pretty dumb sha

Na this same nairaland them use find Invictus Obi

E just be like new gene Yahoo boys just no wan get sense and stay lowkey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Reacts After An Artist Drew A Beautiful Painting Of Him On A Dollar Bill / Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena / Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.