Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1641740 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by NigPatriot(m): 11:12pm On May 27, 2021
Mcquine:
This is urgent please.

If I sold my crypto portfolio and use as statement of account like less than a month to interview would it cause any trouble for me.

Anybody with experience

Logically, why would it cause any trouble? It's your personal funds. You should be able to defend it/state it even before you're asked by the VO. Cus the VO might wonder why the huge inflow at such a short time. So before the VO contemplates that, you should state it upfront.
I hope this helps.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TimmyStarr: 11:38pm On May 27, 2021
I have been accepted as a transfer student to study in USA, I am preparing for my visa interview. I need help with preparation and what the whole interview is like. I have read different transcripts on here but I haven't seen any for transfer students. I'd really appreciate if anyone can help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by opeyemioguns: 11:46pm On May 27, 2021
Please I need d gurus to help me vet my proposed transcript

I'm 30+ years

Transcript
Me: Good morning. How are you doing today?
VO: Good morning. I’m fine

VO: Why are you going to USA?
Me: I am going to the US to study for Master of Science in Quantitative Economics at Western Illinois University, Macomb

VO: Why WIU?
Me: The QE program at Western perfectly suits my career goals. The program is tailor-made for my career due to many reasons. Firstly, the structure of the program is flexible, to prepare students for a wide range of career paths. Then there is the opportunity to run a joint certificate in business analytics program, which is designed specifically for professional economists. I was also fascinated by the testimony of Mark Zobel, of the bank of America who said he found the degree to be widely accepted and well respected. If the degree can be well respected in the US, then it will be more respected here in Nigeria. He also said members of faculty give individual attention to students, which is what any student will aim for.
(This is actually a strong point for me, because these facts are real and they truly fascinate me about the course. But is my talk here not too much?)

VO: How did you know about this school?
Me: It was recommended to me by my pastor’s son, who studies in University of Illinois, Chicago

VO: Which course?
Me: PhD in biomedical and health informatics

VO: How many schools did you apply to?
Me: I applied to Western alone. I got the admission early, in April, when the application window is still open for other schools. The application window at Western was actually earlier than other schools. Having compared the programs in a couple of other schools, I decided to stick with Western as the program details suit my career goals very well. I would have applied to other alternatives if Western had not accepted me.

VO: Why USA?
Me: The standard of education in the US is world-class. USA degrees are well respected all over the world and getting such a degree will give me a competitive edge in the labour market in Nigeria.

VO: What will this degree do for you?
Me: This degree will help me to achieve my career goals, which is to become a successful professional economist. I aspire to consult for federal agencies like nnpc, nepc, CBN et cetera, later in my career.
Or
This degree will help me to achieve my career goals, which is to become a successful professional economist. I aspire to hold high calibre positions like MD of nnpc, DG of nepc, Governor of CBN or representative of Nigeria in international organizations, later in my career.
VO: What do you do?

Me: I am a ……..in ……….company. My responsibilities are to promote, market and achieve sales of company products. I also educate farmers and other end users on safe and effective use of the products.
VO: How is this degree related to your job?

Me: This degree will help me to participate more actively in price formation, market analysis, cost reduction and other business decisions. My company is a private business that thrives on profits. So, I hope to be more relevant in the success of the company as a business outfit.

VO: What is your highest qualification?
Me: Masters degree in agricultural and resource economics

VO: So why another masters and not PhD?
Me: I want a career change. My first love has been economics. I was prevailed upon by my parents to study agricultural economics, which is principles of economics applied to agriculture. But I now work and I’m being seen as an agriculturist and not as an economist, family and friends also refer to me as an agriculturist. In my current job, I go to farm, I train farmers, which are not my passion. So, I want to go into mainstream economics and launch my career as a professional economist by getting this degree.
Or
Me: This Master’s program is professional-oriented and I’ll also be trained on business analytics, a training I have never had before. I need to broaden my horizon in the field of economics, because of the career success I aspire to have. I want to be relevant in economics and the business environment. Some of the courses I’ll study now, I’ve not studied them before. Also, having two Masters degrees will be a plus to my profile, to get high calibre positions in the future. Interestingly, my role models also had Master’s degrees from the US.

VO: Will you do PhD later?
Me: I’ll do PhD later, to enhance my career prospects, with a view to getting high calibre positions in the future. But my immediate plan is to get the MS in QE and come back to Nigeria to work for a couple of years to gain relevant experience

VO: What is your plan after graduation?
Me: I plan to come back to my current place of work in Nigeria, in a higher and more relevant position. I’ll continue working with them and will compete for more relevant positions in or outside the company to advance my career.

VO: Did you contact any professor?
Me: Yes, I contacted Dr William Polley who specializes in my area of research interest.

VO: Who is your sponsor?
Me: My elder brother

VO: What does he do?
Me: He is a businessman, oil and gas business and he is a political analyst as well. (Should I use political analyst or political consultant?)

VO: Are you married?
Me: Yes, I’m married, with 2 kids

VO: What does your wife do?
Me: She does business. She trades in female wears and accessories

VO: Congratulations. Your visa is approved. Pick your passport at the circled location after three days.
Me: Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Magma012: 11:48pm On May 27, 2021
Where are you transferring from?
TimmyStarr:
I have been accepted as a transfer student to study in USA, I am preparing for my visa interview. I need help with preparation and what the whole interview is like. I have read different transcripts on here but I haven't seen any for transfer students. I'd really appreciate if anyone can help.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Laworldz: 12:10am On May 28, 2021
it shouldn’t be a problem but what level are? If you’re in 300 level tell them you just resumed your 200 level first semester cuz if you say 300 they’ll assume you’re almost done and traveling to US is not necessary

TimmyStarr:
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 12:10am On May 28, 2021
NigPatriot:

Logically, why would it cause any trouble? It's your personal funds. You should be able to defend it/state it even before you're asked by the VO. Cus the VO might wonder why the huge inflow at such a short time. So before the VO contemplates that, you should state it upfront.
I hope this helps.

Really did I hope it works thanks

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Godgivs: 5:56am On May 28, 2021
I sincerely appreciate your thoughtful comment and I would like to know if you can help with my responses.

God bless you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Mayokunudo: 6:16am On May 28, 2021
Number 1 you are a high school teacher, why will your dad want to sponsor an high school teacher?? Why will he want to spend to much on a high school teacher?? When you finish your masters degree will you still be a teacher??
Number 2 I think your Dads business is not really a business the vo thinks can sponsor you. Most times the it is good to package your self before you go for an interview. I felt your graduate assistantship would have helped you get the visa but you sounded like an intending immigrant.
Godgivs:
My Visa was denied
GA: 14k
Deficit: 7k

Vo: Good morning

Me: Good morning, Sir

Vo: you are going to North Carolina University and you graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University(Shook his head in a weird manner). So, why NCU?

Me: I made up my mind to go my Masters degree and I spoke with a professor in my alma mater who is an alumunus of the University...

Vo: Okay, you are a High school teacher? Since when have you been teaching?

Me:...Yes and I also consult for undergrads. I started teaching in 2016

Vo: a High school teacher? Who will pay for the deficit

Me: My Dad

Vo: what does he do?

Me: he is a business man who deals in industrial chemicals and agro allied products

Vo: Ok. So, you are a high school teacher?

Me: Yes (I wondered why he emphasized more on that)

Vo: Sorry, you should try and reapply

The Blue paper: ... You do not have a strong tie... Blah blah

I walked away

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2021
Misterdhee1:

Oga stop misleading people. How and why do you think it will affect his chances?
A lump sum in your account few weeks to your interview us a red flag.
E.g if the account receive 100k inflow and 150k outflow for 5 out of 6 months and suddenly 3.5M comes in, the VO will look at it like you put the money there for visa purpose

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Givemelove1: 8:46am On May 28, 2021
chibertha:
Good morning people.
Please is there anyone reading at or going to Marshall university Huntington WV for MSc safety jan 19 or fall 2021.
I will like to get some information from you.

Hi ��‍♂️ please can I pm you ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2021
Mcquine:

What if I added like a letter explaining the deposit.
This might work or not depending on the VO and your deficit and how healthy the account before the deposit
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Godgivs: 8:48am On May 28, 2021
I appreciate your sincerity
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Godgivs: 8:51am On May 28, 2021
Pls, if you were denied this year and went back again,“ did you see *REGULAR* under visa type on the document or *PREVIOUSLY DENIED*?

Thank you �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Prosnelson: 9:35am On May 28, 2021
Milkshakes01:
It’s because the payment can’t be made in Nigeria. Contact Walspring to help you with it...

Is walspring an individual or company ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by khoray(f): 10:06am On May 28, 2021
Lagos Interview - Approved
27 May 2021
Assistantship covers 99% COA
Deficit $500

Thank you to all contributors here. You guys helped me through my journey. Thank you so much @schrodinger1 and @dodoyinsola for your help. I am super grateful.

I don't have so much to share from my personal interview experience however, from others that I listened to while waiting for my turn, it is best to go very prepared with lots of prayers. Study all transcripts on this forum and draft yours too. I drafted mine and went through the interview process with a Nairalander at least once. Treasure the advice on this platform....na real gold!

Wishing all other prospectives God's favour!

TRANSCRIPT

VO- Good morning
Me- Good morning

VO- Can I have your passport and documents
Me- Passed old and new passport and form i-20

VO- why did you give me two passports?
Me- One is my old passport. She immediately gave it back to me.

VO- Reads out...You are going to ...XYZ...University to study....ABC
Me- That's correct

VO- I can see you have assistantship
Me- Yes please

VO- Do you have proof of this
Me- Yes. Searched my documents, couldn't find the print out and I saw it stuck to the form i-20 I gave her. Told her to check beneath the form i-20. She didn't.

VO- Typed on her system and handed me the white paper with my documents while she kept my passport. Told me to pick up....
Me- Thank you and left.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Prosnelson: 10:13am On May 28, 2021
Mayokunudo:
Number 1 you are a high school teacher, why will your dad want to sponsor an high school teacher?? Why will he want to spend to much on a high school teacher?? When you finish your masters degree will you still be a teacher??
Number 2 I think your Dads business is not really a business the vo thinks can sponsor you. Most times the it is good to package your self before you go for an interview. I felt your graduate assistantship would have helped you get the visa but you sounded like an intending immigrant.
I think you should make out time and practice more , your answers are very poor

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Helkayklassic(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2021
See grace o. Congratulations. God bless your journey.

khoray:
27 May 2021
Deficit $500

Thank you to all contributors here. You guys helped me through my journey. Thank you so much @schrodinger1 and @dodoyinsola for your help. I am super grateful.

I don't have so much to share from my personal interview experience however, from others that I listened to while waiting for my turn, it is best to go very prepared with lots of prayers. Study all transcripts on this forum and draft yours too. I drafted mine and went through the interview process with a Nairalander at least once. Treasure the advice on this platform....na real gold!

TRANSCRIPT

VO- Good morning
Me- Good morning

Me- That's correct

Me- Yes please

Me- Yes. Searched my documents, couldn't find the print out and I saw it stuck to the form i-20 I gave her. Told her to check beneath the form i-20. She didn't.

VO- Typed on her system and handed me the white paper with my documents while she kept my passport. Told me to pick up....
Me- Thank you and left.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Rhonah: 10:31am On May 28, 2021
khoray:
27 May 2021
Deficit $500

TRANSCRIPT

VO- Good morning
Me- Good morning

Me- That's correct

Me- Yes please

Me- Thank you and left.

Congratulations dear... that was beautiful and smooth.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Yelay: 11:02am On May 28, 2021
Hello guys, I give glory to the God and father of my Lord, Jesus Christ!

My visa was approved this morning at Abuja consulate by the Man at window 6.

Celebrate with me pls. Glory to God.

Transcript soon. Although I wasn't asked many questions.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by somtee747(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2021
E choke!! congratulations
Ibukun0910:
Lagos Interview
Appointment 7:30am
Date: 27th May 2021
US Student Visa Approved under 4mins

God showed up for me and I decided to post my interview transcript to encourage others who are applying in the next few weeks.
No Funding and COA is $51k
VO: Good Morning
Me: Good Morning
VO: Can I have your I-20
Me: Passed him my passport and I-20
VO: How do you intend to fund your studies. I can see here that your total cost is $51k
Me: My Dad is sponsoring me. However, he has made the funds available in my account few months ago when I started processing my I-20.
VO: what does your Dad do?
Me: He owns a Logistic, Haulage and Transport Business
Vo: Wow. Transportation? So how can he afford that kind of money?
Me: Well, it is not just a regular transport business. His company moves commercial goods for manufacturing companies from one state to the other.
VO: So did you apply to other schools?
Me: Yes. I applied to 2 other schools. University of Connecticut and Framingham State University in Massachusetts
VO: Do you have siblings?
Me: Yes. I have 2 siblings.
VO: what do they do?
Me: One is an accountant and the other is an Architect.
VO: what is your position
Me; I am the last born.
VO: So where do you live now.
Me: I still live with my parents (smiles)
VO: Pulls out white paper
Me: I stopped listening…………………………I didn’t know how I got to the car park to meet my sister.

That is my story………my $51k COA is relatively high, and I didn’t have any funding, Yet the VO didn’t even ask for my bank statement.
I wish everyone the best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Rhonah: 11:19am On May 28, 2021
Just felt like sharing

ITEMS TO TAKE ALONG TO THE EMBASSY (F1)
* I20 (Must) ( ensure it shows your funding if any)
*Ds 160 confirmation(Must)
*Appointment Confirmation(Must)
*Original International passport (Must) (There's a machine to check it's authenticity so don't bother to go with fake)
*Two or Four Passport photographs 2x2(Must) ( I'm not sure glasses are allowed in the passport)
*Proof of admission or Admission letter ( Must but they don't ask most times)
*Proof of funding ( Must, if you have one though)
*If you'll be sponsored by your company then make sure you have a letter to attest to that and a leave of absence from work for the duration of your program.
*Banks statement of your sponsor (Must, If you have a deficit >=$1)
*GT Payment receipt (Must)
*Sevis Payment Receipt (Must)
*Undergraduate academic transcript (optional)
*Undergraduate Certificate (optional)
*Test scores( optional but they ask for it occasionally)
And most importantly your CONFIDENCE.
NB:
REMEMBER this is the era of nose mask so you may have to be audible than usual so it doesn't depict fear or insincerity.
* REMEMBER to maintain focus and ignore those guys asking you to re arrange your documents or photocopy your passport. The security guys vetting your documents at the first stage of your entrance would direct you on how to arrange them ( They have a very loud voice so don't worry you'll hear them when they speak). If there's anything you're not sure of, ask from people who looks like your age mate on the queue if they're for Student visa as well and ask questions. Note that some of them may not answer you cos they don't want to lose focus but most will answer you cos some of them are not new there and they know the drill already.
*ALSO, Face what you're there for and ignore the vo rejecting all the people before you or around you. The grace we carry varies.
*If you stutter, make it known to the VO before you start so you don't sound unprepared. Most times the VO just wants to see if you're sure of what you're going for.
* Mantain eye contact with the VO throughout the interview ( it is human to be nervous but remember they are also human and most of them are actually friendly and just want to chat, the only difference is that you will be standing and answering questions for few minutes while they sit and ask the questions you answered in your ds 160.
* REMEMBER to practice as many times as possible, that is where you get the confidence to talk better and genuinely. If you have someone to practice with, that's fine and if you don't, Talk to your mirror and rate yourself.
*Also, remember to take money along cos they won't keep your phones for free but if you can drop it back home then that's better
* Yes, you should dress well, whatever regalia you wear make sure it is neat and smart.
* And also, remember the gestures on your face during the interview can't be seen cos of the nose mask so the VO can't tell when you're laughing or actually exclaiming "Ha" like my yoruba people so you should work more on sounds and hand gestures if it makes you more comfortable bearing in mind these people just wants to chat with me.
*Lastly, remember to pray to whatever you believe in.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Prosnelson: 11:47am On May 28, 2021
[quote author=Rhonah post=102137328]Just felt like sharing

*Original International passport (Must) (There's a machine to check it's authenticity so don't bother to go with fake)
*Two or Four Passport photographs 2x2(Must) ( I'm not sure glasses are allowed in the passport)
*If you'll be sponsored by your company then make sure you have a letter to attest to that and a leave of absence from work for the duration of your program.
NB:
REMEMBER this is the era of nose mask so you may have to be audible than usual so it doesn't depict fear or insincerity.
* REMEMBER to maintain focus and ignore those guys asking you to re arrange your documents or photocopy your passport. The security guys vetting your documents at the first stage of your entrance would direct you on how to arrange them ( They have a very loud voice so don't worry you'll hear them when they speak). If there's anything you're not sure of, ask from people who looks like your age mate on the queue if they're for Student visa as well and ask questions. Note that some of them may not answer you cos they don't want to lose focus but most will answer you cos some of them are not new there and they know the drill already.
*ALSO, Face what you're there for and ignore the vo rejecting all the people before you or around you. The grace we carry varies.
*If you stutter, make it known to the VO before you start so you don't sound unprepared. Most times the VO just wants to see if you're sure of what you're going for.
* Mantain eye contact with the VO throughout the interview ( it is human to be nervous but remember they are also human and most of them are actually friendly and just want to chat, the only difference is that you will be standing and answering questions for few minutes while they sit and ask the questions you answered in your ds 160.
* REMEMBER to practice as many times as possible, that is where you get the confidence to talk better and genuinely. If you have someone to practice with, that's fine and if you don't, Talk to your mirror and rate yourself.
*Also, remember to take money along cos they won't keep your phones for free but if you can drop it back home then that's better
* Yes, you should dress well, whatever regalia you wear make sure it is neat and smart.
* And also, remember the gestures on your face during the interview can't be seen cos of the nose mask so the VO can't tell when you're laughing or actually exclaiming "Ha" like my yoruba people so you should work more on sounds and hand gestures if it makes you more comfortable bearing in mind these people just wants to chat with me.

[/quot
Thank you very much, please we will appreciate of you could please help us with questions especially the compulsory ones so that we can practice more
Thanks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 28, 2021
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 28, 2021
Rhonah:
Just felt like sharing

NB:

Thanks a lot. So they don't request police character and medicals?

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by dodoyinsolar202: 12:51pm On May 28, 2021
Congrats dear.
khoray:
27 May 2021
Deficit $500

TRANSCRIPT

VO- Good morning
Me- Good morning

Me- That's correct

Me- Yes please

Me- Thank you and left.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EffectEn: 1:31pm On May 28, 2021
Congratulations, amazing stuff.... let's keep the transcripts coming, which hotel did you stay?

Yelay:
Hello guys, I give glory to the God and father of my Lord, Jesus
Christ!

My visa was approved this morning at Abuja consulate by the Man at window 6.

Celebrate with me pls. Glory to God.

Transcript soon. Although I wasn't asked many questions.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Yelay: 1:35pm On May 28, 2021
So my visa was approved today in abuja...
May 28, 2021
COA - 27k
No funding, sponsored by a parishioner

transcript

After finger prints and all

V.O: what do you plan to do?
Me: I plan to study for my Master's in *** at *** University

(he looks at my i-20)
V.O: your friend is sponsoring you?
Me: Yes, Mr *** ***, he is my parishioner and a stakeholder in the Diocese of ***, he is taking up my sponsorship , well apart from being his parish priest, because of my academic achievement as the best graduating Student in my bachelors degree and the encouragement from my bishop.

V. O: did you say recommendation from your bishop?
Me: (after getting what he was asking) No, encouragement from my bishop

V. O: are you a Catholic priest? (there was catholic priest that was the first person to be interviewed today)
Me: Anglican Episcopal

V. O: Ohh Episcopal
Me: Yes Episcopal

Types type type

V.O: what do you want to do with this study?
Me: (I can't say I coordinated myself with the answer) my area of ministerial interest is to lecture at one of the seminaries in the supra-west of the church of Nigeria and a masters degree is the minimum to stand a chance, so this couurse will not only equip me with the analytical framework needed for apologetics research and writing, to articulate the gospel with intelligence, it woyuuld also help me achieve this ministerial goal.

Types types tyoes

V. O: what does *** do? (asking about my sponsor)
Me: He is a property developer, he is the CEO of tbags associates (he faces me) a property development firmed based in *** and here in Abuja. (I quickly added) he gave me his account statement in case you would like to go through it.

V. O: OK (gestures to collect it/ My coach already told me to bring it out before my interview and say I have it before they ask me, the arrangement during my mock interview was to tell the VO I had the SOA at the point when I state the reason he was sponsoring but I forgot, as soon as he asked again, I used the opportunity) *** I passed the SOA ***

(my SOA has one month gap, I had thought it would be a problem and that I would be questioned, but my coach already told me i could use a one month gap SOA)

My VO checked the account for a while, page by page... He even bent his neck cuz font size was small....

Then type type type

V.O: Do you have family in the US?
Me: No sir, I don't have any family in the US

V. O: do you have family in Nigeria?
Me: yes sir, my fiancee, mom, dad, they are all here in Nigeria

V.O: have you ever been to the US (not sire how he asked again) or have you travelled out/US before
Me: No sir, this is my first time (in Jesus name)

Type type type type

He took my passport, gave me white paper, he started talking bhet I ddnt think I was hearing anything I only heard usually takes 7 working days

Me in my mind: even if it is 14 days, I have already told my passport by faith that we came to this embassy together, but I will see you up at pickup station.

V.O: have a good day
Me: and you too sir, God bless you...

I was leaving, I reversed to check window number while he was calling the next applicant.

It still feels like a dream.
I got back home around 8:30 everyone was surprised and asking what happened that I am home so early.

See fam, everything I typed here did not take up to 2minutes, it was really short.

Tips:
- Pls pray
- whatever you need to print, print them from your home, if you think you will come and print it at the embassy premises, your pocket will tear (I am not cussing) one Alhaji was told 2k to print one page of document, he said they told him DS-160 is 8k. But if there is a document that escaped your mind during your preparation and you need it, be ready to pay a fortune.

- Pls prepare, whatever suggestions your coach tells you do it... I am grateful for mine, She did well in preparing me. Even though I was not even asked many of the things I had prepared for.
- Pls even if you have a script, listen to the question well before you give a response.
- Pls don't forget my tip number one, pray, go in God's favor and preparation.

I thank God for being a part of this group and many other that I joined in preparation for today, to the guys on YouTube that shared their experiences and to every script here. God bless you all.

May God favor those awaiting and aspiring. You will also testify in Jesus name. Amen.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Yelay: 1:37pm On May 28, 2021
EffectEn:
Congratulations, amazing stuff.... let's keep the transcripts coming, which hotel did you stay?

I am a priest so I stayed at the residence of a friend serving in Abuja Diocese.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by lanrywatt(m): 1:52pm On May 28, 2021
Guys please I am having challenges paying my tuition fee deposit with my atm.. how best can this be done
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by jizzyjordan: 1:57pm On May 28, 2021
khoray:
27 May 2021
Deficit $500

TRANSCRIPT

VO- Good morning
Me- Good morning

Me- That's correct

Me- Yes please

Me- Thank you and left. Pure grace. I tap into this grace

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TEMIT0PE: 2:03pm On May 28, 2021
You cannot.
CBN doesn't allow Banks process forex transactions with Nigerian cards above a certain monthly limit.
I think it's curretly at $100.
Your options are to transfer the money to someone in the US to pay for you, or you use a virtual dollar card.

lanrywatt:
Guys please I am having challenges paying my tuition fee deposit with my atm.. how best can this be done
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 28, 2021
Awwwwwwww... Tunde o smiley, God bless you.
khoray:
27 May 2021
Deficit $500

TRANSCRIPT

VO- Good morning
Me- Good morning

Me- That's correct

Me- Yes please

Me- Thank you and left.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.