Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1642398 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Mide95: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Amat04: 7:29am On Jun 04, 2021
Me

slimmy2005:
Please, is there any female coming to either NY, Boston, Philadelphia, Newark this Fall? July/August,

Please, if you are, I would appreciate if you can send me a private message please.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by flexicon(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2021
flexicon:
Hello, how please I need help on this,; I tried to request an emergency appointment and I was denied even though it’s within 60 days of my resumption date, please what do I do next. The appointment I got was for 8th of October and school resumes 3rd of August

Please help on this
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tracyroy(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2021
flexicon:

Please help on this

Have you been denied visa before? And did you upload all the necessary documents before requesting the emergency date?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Laye92: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2021
Laye92:
Hello guys, pls what are the chances of getting an emergency request approval, if one has been refused visa before? And must the request be done 60days before programs start date?

Pls, can someone assist me this.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by kinkymax: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2021
Pls house,,,I can open my CGI portal page with my details without any hassles but once I click on the tabs on my dashboard, it won't go again. What could be the cause plss

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by flexicon(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2021
tracyroy:

Have you been denied visa before? And did you upload all the necessary documents before requesting the emergency date?

No I have not been denied visa before I did upload the documents but their website seems to be acting weird yesterday, guess that was why I was denied, I uploaded my I20 and sevis payment receipt. Please what’s the next step to take?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Greatajo(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2021
someone should help me please. i was turned back on the 2nd of June cos the barcode of my Ds160 is different from the one used to process my appointment. Since yesterday, i tried to reschedule another appointment and after entering my MRV receipt number, it keeps displaying "No valid record can be found for the entered receipt number. Please validate that your receipt number is correct and that you have paid the correct amount for the visa which you are applying for. " What should i do please cos the staff told me then to reschedule an emergency appointment
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Francangel(f): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2021
Hi, if your emergency request is done before 6 months of your refusal, it will be rejected. ( Mine was rejected too earlier this year after my first rejection and that was the reason given to me)
Laye92:

Pls, can someone assist me this.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Francangel(f): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2021
Don’t worry, we are traveling together to UALR.
I have sent you a DM!
ayotycoon:
Congrats. I got admission at UALR too and my interview is on the 15th. I hope i get mine as well

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Laye92: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2021
Francangel:
Hi, if your emergency request is done before 6 months of your refusal, it will be rejected. ( Mine was rejected too earlier this year after my first rejection and that was the reason given to me)

Thank you. The rejection doesn't cancel the initial appointment reserved right?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 04, 2021
Stevenssen:

Post other details of your profile.
What field are you working in? What is the exact course you are going to study?
Do you already have a bachelors? If so, why are you going for another bachelors instead of a graduate degree?
I have a question please good morning for a high school graduate who took year gaps but has been working to cover the gaps in a business firm…what would you suggest he picks in this part of the form going for a Bsc
Should the “primary occupation” be business or Student
The course of study is bachelors in finance
CC TWoods God bless

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ajibfo: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Thank u jesus, I just got approved in Abuja, no traveling experience, COA is 78k dol, I told people here but they said I shouldn't waste my time. Well what God cannot do does not exist. No document was asked just my I20

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by nestkojex(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
You will miss it o.
If you haven't done the interview, I will send you hotels closet to the venue she cheap.

Greatajo:
Good afternoon house. I'll be going to Lagos from Ibadan and would like to know which destination car I should take from Ibadan considering the fact that the embassy is located at VI. Also, i already booked an hotel at Motun international hotel which is about 4km to the embassy. People in Lagos, please help me out. Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ajibfo:
Thank u jesus, I just got approved in Abuja, no traveling experience, COA is 78k dol, I told people here but they said I shouldn't waste my time. Well what God cannot do does not exist. No document was asked just my I20
wow! @COA
Congrats man!
Drop gist with your transcripts.
Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bami26: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hi guys,
I got admitted into Thomas Jefferson University for a master program.
Does anyone have any idea where I can get external scholarships?
It would go a long way in my studies please

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by iWasNotHere(m): 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
Wow. This one loud o. Over 39,000,000. The lord is good. Congrats

Ajibfo:

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Greatajo(m): 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Someone should help me please
Greatajo:
someone should help me please. i was turned back on the 2nd of June cos the barcode of my Ds160 is different from the one used to process my appointment. Since yesterday, i tried to reschedule another appointment and after entering my MRV receipt number, it keeps displaying "No valid record can be found for the entered receipt number. Please validate that your receipt number is correct and that you have paid the correct amount for the visa which you are applying for. " What should i do please cos the staff told me then to reschedule an emergency appointment
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nozino: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Charles61:
Please guys, I evaluate my HND with WES for Canada immigration, so please how can I upgrade it for USA education evaluation?

Please sir, what was the Canadian equivalent of a Nigeria HND?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chibertha(f): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
You might have to pay
another visa fee
Greatajo:
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Miscellaneous(m): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
Fikayoid:
Hello guys, I need some advice.

I intend using my uncle's SOA for financial verification. However, on sending the SOA, I found that it was the name of his company that's on the account (I.e. Business Account).

Please, how do I go about this?

Will it not cause issues on Interview day?

U can use ur uncle's business/corporate account.

Tell your uncle to tell his bank to write a reference letter to be addressed to the embassy. The letter wil contain words like, "We are writing this letter on the request of (UR UNCLES NAME HERE) who is the sponsor of (YOUR NAME)."

The reference letter will state that ur uncle is the signatory to the acct. You will need to staple this letter to the front of the SOA. U are good to go!

Goodluck!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nicerazor(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Wowwwwwwwwwww sad
Ajibfo:

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ehizy007: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Wow! God factor I must say. Congratulations. Kindly share your transcript.
Ajibfo:
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ehizy007: 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kindly recommend affordable hotels.
nestkojex:
You will miss it o.
If you haven't done the interview, I will send you hotels closet to the venue she cheap.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Francangel(f): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
No, it doesn’t.

Laye92:

Thank you. The rejection doesn't cancel the initial appointment reserved right?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by DrClef: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
pebes:
No, you don't have to wait for 60 days since your current Interview day is after your resumption.
And yes, it is a 50-50 chance. Just package your reason well it will fly.
Thank you �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by psychologyshuby: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Congratulations!!!This is amazing, indeed what God cannot do doesn’t exist. .
Ajibfo:

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ajibfo:
Thank God for your success. I tap into your testimony today, as you testify today, so shall i testify too on the 28th. AMEN!!!

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by solastar2: 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Just wait till it is 60 days before resumption.

DrClef:

Hello guys, I couldn’t get a good date in Abuja which is where I prefer, so I picked September 2021 but I want to apply for emergency appointment so as to get a date before start date of Aug 16th.
My question is: Must I wait till the 60 days prior to start date to apply or can I just go ahead to apply?
Also are there chances that my application will be denied?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Yikes12: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
I lost my waec Certificate but I have the scanned copy on my gmail.
Do I need to request 4 another waec certificate from waec office ?

Pls guys my interview is June 17 .

I have the scanned copy with me but have lost the original will it affect my application .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by itzgbengene: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
customised87:

Of course you can move your appointment from 7th June but no one can guarantee that you will get an available date in June.
I believe one can reschedule twice
When one wants to reschedule, do I cancel current appointment or just click reschedule appointment? And how true is it that one can only get later date when rescheduling?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Yikes12: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Yikes12:
I lost my waec Certificate but I have the scanned copy on my gmail.
Do I need to request 4 another waec certificate from waec office ?

Pls guys my interview is June 17 .

I have the scanned copy with me but have lost the original will it affect my application .

Guys pls help me on this

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.