Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1640883 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by maridrug(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hallelujahvoice:

You can check my post for recommendations I got.
Some 4-5/6 pages back
Omo Oshoffa
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by emmanuelle27: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wumiakinyemi:
Good afternoon everyone. I am new here (Nairaland forum). I want to apply for permanent residence in USA for my family. Pls how do I go about it? I did not see a forum or link for such here. kindly help.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Onyedika11(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Good Evening All,

Please, I want to confirm if I'm eligible to apply for an emergency appointment tomorrow? My school starts September 2nd.

Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Abbiemills: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Onyedika11:
Good Evening All,

Please, I want to confirm if I'm eligible to apply for an emergency appointment tomorrow? My school starts September 2nd.

Thank you.

Have you been able to pick a date for your interview?

If yes, is the date you were able to book is anything after September 2nd which is your resumption date?
If yes, then request for emergency
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Onyedika11(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Thank you for the clarification. God bless you �
Abbiemills:

If yes, is the date you were able to book is anything after September 2nd which is your resumption date?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Oyeyemidesign: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Guys if you request for Emergency in Lagos and no response, try and use the ‘Provide Feedback’ option on the cgi portal and select Interview Appointment as reason and add comment + you can attach your i-20 document. You can try this if it works
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by opeyemioguns: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
opeyemioguns:
My course has the option of a joint post baccalaureate certificate program, without extending my study duration. Is it likely that taking that option of additional program comes at no extra cost to the COA on my I-20?

It is not stated on the program page. I've mailed the department twice now but no response.

Please help, with a general idea

Any idea, please?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by CelinaAK: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Please do I need to sign on my I-20? There’s a space for parent or guardian ,signature and address. Do I need to fill in those information? Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Pefuele(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
CelinaAK:
Please do I need to sign on my I-20? There’s a space for parent or guardian ,signature and address. Do I need to fill in those information? Thanks

You should sign. No need for parents/guardian signature. I believe you are 18+ years old.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ifeanyimoses: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Moshkom:

Kindly send a PM, lemme send a pdf file on how to go about SEVIS and Visa and Ds160 filling.

I have sent pm to you, kindly send me an email on ifymos74@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by CelinaAK: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Walspring, please how can I contact you for my servis payment?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by abijike5: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Hello everyone, i have been a silent reader and i am glad to be here. please I need help on this I have filled my ds160 and i pick Lagos for my interview, but i haven't scheduled any appointment yet because I'm yet to get a favorable date, now I want to pick a date in Abuja and probably request for an emergency date. What do i need to do too since my ds160 has Lagos on the confirmation page. I'm really confused on what to do about that. I'm I suppose to fill a new ds 160 page or how do I go about that.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Helkayklassic(m): 12:27am On Jul 01, 2021
Anyone schooling in Western Illinois University who can help to pay application fee?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by DavidBurger: 12:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Anyone here!!!
Help my life ooooo
I just finished NYSC and I’m filling
Ds-160 application form for F1 visa what should I fill as my present work/education
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by afeezzezo: 12:40am On Jul 01, 2021
abijike5:
Hello everyone, i have been a silent reader and i am glad to be here. please I need help on this I have filled my ds160 and i pick Lagos for my interview, but i haven't scheduled any appointment yet because I'm yet to get a favorable date, now I want to pick a date in Abuja and probably request for an emergency date. What do i need to do too since my ds160 has Lagos on the confirmation page. I'm really confused on what to do about that. I'm I suppose to fill a new ds 160 page or how do I go about that.

Go to the DS160 access site. Fill in your details (location and Confirmation number) Simply select “Retrieve An Application”, then “create a new application”.

You’d be able to access the old DS160. Just that this time, you’d get a new *Confirmation Number*. Make the necessary adjustments and submit when you’re sure you’re done. Then proceed to the CGIfederal website, login and navigate to

“Update Profile”

Erase your old confirmation number and replace it with the new one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by abijike5: 12:49am On Jul 01, 2021
Thanks a lot
afeezzezo:

Go to the DS160 access site. Fill in your details (location and Confirmation number) Simply select “Retrieve An Application”, then “create a new application”.

You’d be able to access the old DS160. Just that this time, you’d get a new *Confirmation Number*. Make the necessary adjustments and submit when you’re sure you’re done. Then proceed to the CGIfederal website, login and navigate to

“Update Profile”

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 2:36am On Jul 01, 2021
wumiakinyemi:
Good afternoon everyone. I am new here (Nairaland forum). I want to apply for permanent residence in USA for my family. Pls how do I go about it? I did not see a forum or link for such here. kindly help.
Thanks

There is no forum for such here because it isn’t directly possible.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 2:38am On Jul 01, 2021
Amenmay:
Good afternoon everybody in the house. I’m a graduate of Information Technology, I was refused B1/B2 visa twice in 2018 and 2019. Now I’m up again please I need a PGD computer related in USA school with no application fee, no any international exam like IELTS and school fees maybe between 10kUSD. Please help a brother thank

When are you going to ask us to get you dinner and feed you?

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 2:43am On Jul 01, 2021
Shanid:
HELLO SIR/MA,
I HAVE AN ISSUE RIGHT NOW,

MY PASSPORT WILL EXPIRE THIS OCTOBER...NOW, I WANT RENEW IT...I HAVE STARTED ALREADY BUT IT WILL BE OUT/READY IN 6WEEKS (THATS 2ND WEEK IN AUGUST ) SCHOOL will  RESUME AUGUST 30....WHAT CAN I DO pls
IS IT POSSIBLE TO APPLY WITH MY OLD PASSPORT? OR WAIT FOR NEW ONE??

All caps = shouting.

Yes, you can apply for a visa with your old passport since it would still be valid at the time of your interview.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hey25(m): 3:17am On Jul 01, 2021
If you are not employed at the moment say so and explain that you just finished your NYSC. It won't hurt your chances. Strive to provide accurate information about yourself to the best of your understanding.
DavidBurger:
Anyone here!!!
Help my life ooooo
I just finished NYSC and I’m filling
Ds-160 application form for F1 visa what should I fill as my present work/education

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ehizy007: 5:19am On Jul 01, 2021
Please can someone who was recently denied pick a regular appointment?
Abbiemills:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ehizy007: 5:21am On Jul 01, 2021
afeezzezo:

“Update Profile”

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ehizy007: 5:27am On Jul 01, 2021
Oyeyemidesign:
Guys if you request for Emergency in Lagos and no response, try and use the ‘Provide Feedback’ option on the cgi portal and select Interview Appointment as reason and add comment + you can attach your i-20 document. You can try this if it works
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Shanid(m): 6:56am On Jul 01, 2021
TWoods:

All caps = shouting.

Yes, you can apply for a visa with your old passport since it would still be valid at the time of your interview.
THANK YOU, SIR, THAT MEANS I WILL HAVE TWO VALID PASSPORT WITH ME WHEN TRAVELLING ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by omokennyoguns20: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: You can only use your old passport to book an appointment and must be 100% sure d new one will be ready before your interview date (very risky). If your interview date comes before the new passport is ready, YOU CAN'T go to the embassy with a passport that does not have at least 6months to expiration.
Shanid:
THANK YOU, SIR, THAT MEANS I WILL HAVE TWO VALID PASSPORT WITH ME WHEN TRAVELLING ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 01, 2021
Ehizy007:
did you see any other option if no
Pick it

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Shanid(m): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2021
omokennyoguns20:
PLEASE NOTE: You can only use your old passport to book an appointment and must be 100% sure d new one will be ready before your interview date (very risky). If your interview date comes before the new passport is ready, YOU CAN'T go to the embassy with a passport that does not have at least 6months to expiration.
Oh okay, I guess it's better to wait for the new ONE
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by somtee747(m): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Good morning my people

In the past, I have heard of "reciprocity" fee in cash being paid at the embassy by those whose Visas were approved.

Please is that still valid as of today?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2021
somtee747:
Good morning my people

In the past, I have heard of "reciprocity" fee in cash being paid at the embassy by those whose Visas were approved.

Please is that still valid as of today?
Nope.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Oyeyemidesign: 8:14am On Jul 01, 2021
Ehizy007:
You have to pick ‘Previously Denied’ if you have been denied in the last 2 months (or 6 months I think)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: NadiaLizzy, Jedooooo(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.