Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1643916 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by GreatUniben: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Any info on interview dates for Lagos and when will they start rolling out date for F1?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by 1Girllykdat: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please I got this response from Lagos embassy from my emergency application.

Subject: Your case has been closed

Body:
Your case has been updated, please log back into your account to view the details.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk.

We understand that you would like to know the status of your emergency appointment request.

In response to your question, we would like to inform you that your request is still under review. You will receive an e-mail once your emergency appointment has been approved or denied.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

I logged into my account and wanted to reschedule but the only dates were for 2022 which I was initially scheduled for. What can I do?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by fairheart(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
TWoods:

I’ve lived in Texas 3 years. Texas has the largest concentration of Nigerians in the US. They are literally everywhere, schools, hospitals, restaurants… everyone should be wary of people who claim to offer what is readily available… especially when they’ve been caught using this forum to get people to pay them for advice they could get here for free.

When I got here, a lady in the same city drove to the airport to pick me up. She found me on this thread to assist her hubby in preparing for his visa, after 2 previous denial. We got in touch and he got his visa. When I moved in, she came to pick me, free of charge, drove me around and all. Today, we are good friends. I have linked people to meet family friends, other students that connect with me from here that are in the U.S. The network is growing big--all because I extended the idea to connect with other people. You see, this is how life works, but unfortunately, you have refused to open your mind and learn from people you have differences with. And so, every opinion and views that don't align with yours is wrong. When will you grow your small mind?

Also, I know your pain! Remember I tell people to leave my DM alone. I never hide it that I work part-time as a study-abroad consultant and give advise and counsel? It doesn't make me a bad person! If you come to my DM to ask me to do for you what you couldn't do by yourself for one reason or the other, I reserve the right to ask anyone to pay for my time and efforts. I have written so many instructions here on how to prepare for interview, how to create a good transcript, how to get admission and contact department for funding--far more than your pathetic mind ever conceived. I do it so that people would not be coming to my DM for questions that take time to answer--time I don't really have! Yet people still troop to my DM for assistance, to edit transcript and guide them. We all see result and I have never rob or scam anyone. There is no where on earth that a person becomes a criminal for placing financial value on their time and knowledge. If you don't do it, it doesn't mean other people doing it are bad people.

It is my time--my life--and I can ask anyone to pay me for it if I feel so. I have equally helped many people for free, even pay application fees and edit SOP, etc. How earth does that make me a criminal or a bad person that you are fast to attack? Meanwhile, I have helped far more people with my time and resources for free than you will ever do if you are to live for 200 years. That is despite my busy schedule! Get that into your block head and leave me alone!

You always see things with your rigid mind, and assume everyone else must be wrong if they can't see things and do things the way you see or do them.

EducationUSA has membership fee, and it has not become a satanic organization for charging people to access their services or support. You are just an ignorant person.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by kekeakinwale: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hemingway:
I changed from Lagos to Abuja this early morning. My emergency appointment got approved. I just booked a date in July. Thank you Jesus.

Please how did you change your location to Abuja
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Kelvinson4Grace: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
Good day my everyone,

Please I need your response my highly esteemed Gurus in the house

During my search and application for an Associate Degree, I applied to only one(1) College and that College gave me admission in Natural Science.

Right now my interview is next week and speaking about numbers of school applied to, mine is just one(1).

Please, do you think I have good chances with the VO when it comes to the number of school applied to?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by AOJA: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Good day everyone

I have some questions regarding the qatar student membership stuff that was posted earlier on this platform.

I got to know that one of the benefits is having a 10kg extra baggage allowance for free.

Please I would like to know how true it is and also does it apply to specific locations.

Are there people on this platform that have used it and what are the necessary documents to take along to claim this at the airport.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chyjoey(m): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kelvinson4Grace:
Good day my everyone,

Please I need your response my highly esteemed Gurus in the house

During my search and application for an Associate Degree, I applied to only one(1) College and that College gave me admission in Natural Science.

Right now my interview is next week and speaking about numbers of school applied to, mine is just one(1).

Please, do you think I have good chances with the VO when it comes to the number of school applied to?

When it comes to number of colleges you applied to, you can and should be truthful, read some transcripts though. I've seen transcripts of people that exaggerated the number of schools applied to and admitted to, and apparently there was no way for the V.O to verify the accuracy of these claims. However, my dogma is 'always tell the truth'.

I don't think the number of schools is your main problem though. Prepare a credible response as to why you chose to pursue an associate degree versus a conventional Bsc or Msc where applicable. Be ready to explain how this associate degree will help with what you currently do at the moment in terms of career development, and your plans to return to Nigeria.

I wish you good luck.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
fairheart:

When I got here, a lady in the same city drove to the airport to pick me up. She found me on this thread to assist her hubby in preparing for his visa, after 2 previous denial. We got in touch and he got his visa. When I moved in, she came to pick me, free of charge, drove me around and all. Today, we are good friends. I have linked people to meet family friends, other students that connect with me from here that are in the U.S. The network is growing big--all because I extended the idea to connect with other people. You see, this is how life works, but unfortunately, you have refused to open your mind and learn from people you have differences with. And so, every opinion and views that don't align with yours is wrong. When will you grow your small mind?

Also, I know your pain! Remember I tell people to leave my DM alone. I never hide it that I work part-time as a study-abroad consultant and give advise and counsel? It doesn't make me a bad person! If you come to my DM to ask me to do for you what you couldn't do by yourself for one reason or the other, I reserve the right to ask anyone to pay for my time and efforts. I have written so many instructions here on how to prepare for interview, how to create a good transcript, how to get admission and contact department for funding--far more than your pathetic mind ever conceived. I do it so that people would not be coming to my DM for questions that take time to answer--time I don't really have! Yet people still troop to my DM for assistance, to edit transcript and guide them. We all see result and I have never rob or scam anyone. There is no where on earth that a person becomes a criminal for placing financial value on their time and knowledge. If you don't do it, it doesn't mean other people doing it are bad people.

It is my time--my life--and I can ask anyone to pay me for it if I feel so. I have equally helped many people for free, even pay application fees and edit SOP, etc. How earth does that make me a criminal or a bad person that you are fast to attack? Meanwhile, I have helped far more people with my time and resources for free than you will ever do if you are to live for 200 years. That is despite my busy schedule! Get that into your block head and leave me alone!

You always see things with your rigid mind, and assume everyone else must be wrong if they can't see things and do things the way you see or do them.

EducationUSA has membership fee, and it has not become a satanic organization for charging people to access their services or support. You are just an ignorant person.

The section in highlights says it all... your job here is to get people to pay you for services they can get here for free. What makes you a "study-abroad consultant"? That you got lucky with a visa?

You keep yapping on about "network"... folks need to realize, not every state has a large community of Nigerians. Folks going to Minnessota, Michigan, Pennsylvania, upstate NY are NOT going to find a large network of Nigerians. Those people need to learn to branch out, make friends and connections with people from other cultures... that's what makes the US experience worth it. If your goal in the US is simply to hobnob with fellow Nigerians, you're cheating yourself of a wider, more enriched experience. Let people move here and explore on their own. As I said before, there is nothing special you're offering for a fee. I've been here 3 years, my wife is white American and we've both met more Nigerians here than we can count... including doctors, engineers etc., all for free!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
TitilayoAde:
Why is everyone fighting today on this trend? I see fairheart & TWoods own and now you and this other guy.

Remember, we disagree to agree sometimes. I'm not taking sides, I don't see any wrong in fairheart trying to help someone settle down. Remember, the ISO or graduate coordinator can't be available every time especially when the person's flight arrives at midnight. However, TWoods is right, there are thousands of resources available to new students to help them settle by the school, we should encourage people to use them first and they can look for backup ( which was what fairheart was trying to do).

Guys, let have a drink together someday or in the future.

Haha I'm up for that. I simply have a problem with frauds.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Kelvinson4Grace: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
Chyjoey:

When it comes to number of colleges you applied to, you can and should be truthful, read some transcripts though. I've seen transcripts of people that exaggerated the number of schools applied to and admitted to, and apparently there was no way for the V.O to verify the accuracy of these claims. However, my dogma is 'always tell the truth'.

I don't think the number of schools is your main problem though. Prepare a credible response as to why you chose to pursue an associate degree versus a conventional Bsc or Msc where applicable. Be ready to explain how this associate degree will help with what you currently do at the moment in terms of career development, and your plans to return to Nigeria.

I wish you good luck.

Thank you so much for your wonderful response and the well seasoned tips. I appreciate it all.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
Chyjoey:

Hey Twoods, I get the feeling there is no way in hell I'm gonna get a V.O more cynical and critical than you are grin (and I don't mean this in a bad way at all). I would appreciate an opportunity for a mock interview. Thanks in advance?

Funny guy! Well I can't do much for you in terms of a mock interview. But here is what I will say - this forum is great in terms of giving you an idea what sort of questions you will get at a visa interview. It also gives you an idea how others answered the questions and which worked and didn't (that's why its good that people post their visa interview experience - good or bad).

If you've read these experiences (and i make it a point to read as many as I can), you can easily tell what worked for the successful ones - the ability to PERSONALIZE their answers. The answers aren't generic "I chose the school because the professors are great" types. The answers are tailored to the specific interest of the person, more often than not, tied to what they currently do and how the added experience of a US education helps them further their career. Take a look at the write-up by CafeNoir - https://www.nairaland.com/6354180/general-usa-student-visa-enquiries-part/365#103968302

That is a classic example of HOW to answer visa interview questions. Look at how he answers the question about the school and plan. To any reasonable person, this is an applicant who is a genuine student and knows exactly what he is going to do and/or gain from his education. It isn't generic, he is able to weave in what he currently does, his career interest, what he intends to get out of his education, and how it gives him a better-rounded career. THAT is how you answer questions. Don't let people here fool you with bland, rote answers. Think about WHY you chose the school, WHAT it is you do, and WHY you selected this specific program. HOW does the program help you in your current career or your intended career?

I wish you the very best!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
Chyjoey:

I wish you good luck.

Haha there you go - you don't need much help, you have your winning formula. Go on there, get your business done and welcome to America! It's a great place... despite all its problems. cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Prexy1999:

Facts!!!!! I hope he listen, shed his pride & shenanigans grin

lol a leopard doesn't change his spots. He is basically using this forum as a business recruiting enterprise. Using the unsuspecting and desperate to make money to fund his own education.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by fairheart(m): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oh yeah! No wonder you act like a man that own heaven and earth on Nairaland grin, thinking he is above everyone else!
I know the feeling of having a white American as a wife, with that paper in the hand; it gets into your head!
Coming online to feel like a small god and talk without reasoning and open mind.
Our perspectives and ideals are not the same. It is best you avoid me.
All the best to you!

TWoods:

The section in highlights says it all... your job here is to get people to pay you for services they can get here for free. What makes you a "study-abroad consultant"? That you got lucky with a visa?

You keep yapping on about "network"... folks need to realize, not every state has a large community of Nigerians. Folks going to Minnessota, Michigan, Pennsylvania, upstate NY are NOT going to find a large network of Nigerians. Those people need to learn to branch out, make friends and connections with people from other cultures... that's what makes the US experience worth it. If your goal in the US is simply to hobnob with fellow Nigerians, you're cheating yourself of a wider, more enriched experience. Let people move here and explore on their own. As I said before, there is nothing special you're offering for a fee. I've been here 3 years, my wife is white American and we've both met more Nigerians here than we can count... including doctors, engineers etc., all for free!

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ogagusps3: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
1Girllykdat:
Please I got this response from Lagos embassy from my emergency application.

Subject: Your case has been closed

Body:
Your case has been updated, please log back into your account to view the details.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk.

We understand that you would like to know the status of your emergency appointment request.

In response to your question, we would like to inform you that your request is still under review. You will receive an e-mail once your emergency appointment has been approved or denied.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

I logged into my account and wanted to reschedule but the only dates were for 2022 which I was initially scheduled for. What can I do?
When did you apply and when is your start date?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by fairheart(m): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
TWoods:

lol a leopard doesn't change his spots. He is basically using this forum as a business recruiting enterprise. Using the unsuspecting and desperate to make money to fund his own education.

Even after stating the obvious. If I were here for business, I swear, I would never real myself... I put it out for everyone: DO NOT COME TO MY DM OR YOU PAY! STAY HERE AND GET YOUR INFORMATION! Isn't that enough for you? Or do you want me to leave this thread for you? I can do that, so that your pathetic soul can stop feeling the pain my presence here gives you?
Stop being a child and reason like an educated adult! If your education in America fails, fake being a well-educated man for once. Engage me reasonably.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
fairheart:
Oh yeah! No wonder you act like a man that own heaven and earth on Nairaland grin, thinking he is above everyone else!
I know the feeling of having a white American as a wife, with that paper in the hand; it gets into your head!
Coming online to feel like a small god and talk without reasoning and open mind.
Our perspectives and ideals are not the same. It is best you avoid me.
All the best to you!

If anyone has been coming online to feel like a "god", it is you and those who think you have the answer to everyone's problems... offering to "link them up", boasting about who you've put up in some Nigerian home for the summer bla bla bla... all because you got lucky with a US F1 visa. Oh wait... have you responded to what school you are yet? You dodged that question so hard the last time... What are you charging for mock interviews lately? What a fraud. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
fairheart:

Even after stating the obvious. If I were here for business, I swear, I would never real myself... I put it out for everyone: DO NOT COME TO MY DM OR YOU PAY! STAY HERE AND GET YOUR INFORMATION! Isn't that enough for you? Or do you want me to leave this thread for you? I can do that, so that your pathetic soul can stop feeling the pain my presence here gives you?
Stop being a child and reason like an educated adult! If your education in America fails, fake being a well-educated man for once. Engage me reasonably.

Why do they have to pay to come to your DM? I get folks in my DM all day, I simply refer them to this page, for those who ask more personal questions - I answer the best I can... no fee asked! That's what you do... You're taking advantage of people who are desperate and do not know as much as you. if everyone did what you did, this thread would have long ceased to exist. You are simply a fraud and a predator, preying on the difficult situation most people are in.

Don't take the rest of us for fools. If you were here for business, of course you would do what you do... appearing to be super helpful, literally living on this thread, looking for individuals who don't know their right from their left to prey on.

9 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by fairheart(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
TWoods:

If anyone has been coming online to feel like a "god", it is you and those who think you have the answer to everyone's problems... offering to "link them up", boasting about who you've put up in some Nigerian home for the summer bla bla bla... all because you got lucky with a US F1 visa. Oh wait... have you responded to what school you are yet? You dodged that question so hard the last time... What are you charging for mock interviews lately? What a fraud. grin grin

Na the white lady you trick into marrying you that you'd later divorce I pity. God is my witness, our ideals are not the same!
The distance is too much. You do not measure up at all.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by fairheart(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
TWoods:

Why do they have to pay to come to your DM? I get folks in my DM all day, I simply refer them to this page, for those who ask more personal questions - I answer the best I can... no fee asked! That's what you do... You're taking advantage of people who are desperate and do not know as much as you. if everyone did what you did, this thread would have long ceased to exist. You are simply a fraud and a predator, preying on the difficult situation most people are in.

Don't take the rest of us for fools. If you were here for business, of course you would do what you do... appearing to be super helpful, literally living on this thread, looking for individuals who don't know their right from their left to prey on.

Ah! Check the last time I commented here. I have over 5 messages I have not responded to in weeks. Some I ignore. Why not let God judge me if I am predator? Why do you speak for Him? I thought you said you are a Christian? And you still have to go this length? Whatever a man does will follow him. If I have done bad, it will follow me; If I have done good by being here, it will follow me. No man will escape the consequences of their evil or goodness. If truly I am here to take advantage of people and not to help, God will judge me.

My heart is clean. I am an happy and free man. Over to you the Judge of Nairaland! I rest!

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by SaAyomikun(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
Senior colleagues, sirs and mas in the house... 3 quick questions from me, please

1. What is the possibility of a visa officer granting one a visa if one has finished an undergraduate degree here in Nigeria but chooses to run another undergraduate program in the US on scholarship?

2. Will that revelation limits one's chances of getting a visa approval?

3. What are some of the convincing/nice reasons to give for such move?

Please don't air me. cry
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
fairheart:

Na the white lady you trick into marrying you that you'd later divorce I pity. God is my witness, our ideals are not the same!
The distance is too much. You do not measure up at all.

Seems you have some problem with inferiority complex. cheesy If you need a white girl, feel free to reach out - with payment of course.

The point wasn't her color (but of course, you have no intelligence to understand)... the point is if a white born-and-bred NJ girl can find and befriend numerous Nigerians here in Texas, all by herself, anyone paying you for that is a fool.

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
SaAyomikun:
Senior colleagues, sirs and mas in the house... 3 quick questions from me, please

1. What is the possibility of a visa officer granting one a visa if one has finished an undergraduate degree here in Nigeria but chooses to run another undergraduate program in the US on scholarship?

2. Will that revelation limits one's chances of getting a visa approval?

3. What are some of the convincing/nice reasons to give for such move?

Please don't air me. cry

Very difficult but not impossible. You may have to justify why you're going for another bachelors degree. Any reason you can't do a masters instead?

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
fairheart:

Ah! Check the last time I commented here. I have over 5 messages I have not responded to in weeks. Some I ignore. Why not let God judge me if I am predator? Why do you speak for Him? I thought you said you are a Christian? And you still have to go this length? Whatever a man does will follow him. If I have done bad, it will follow me; If I have done good by being here, it will follow me. No man will escape the consequences of their evil or goodness. If truly I am here to take advantage of people and not to help, God will judge me.

My heart is clean. I am an happy and free man. Over to you the Judge of Nairaland! I rest!

"Helping" people for a fee isn't help. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Juice2Pac: 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hey you guys should stop fight and let’s see better content abeg. Twood n Fairhearts especially I’m sure you guys are grownup Men. Not here to take sides but Twood guy started all this stuff, is not every time you say something and if you want to talk make sure you show some respect to everyone here cos you not the only one here. I don’t even know Fairheart work as a study abroad consultant cos he doesn’t even advertise on the thread, and if he wants to help people is non of anyone’s business DSO, Program coordinator can’t do everything for you I remember when my brother got to the state few years back a Nigerian Christian family hosted him for 2weeks till he got a permanent place, they don’t even know each other before, they met on Facebook group so I think Fairheart offering his assistance to anyone in same city has nothing to do with him collecting money for his study abroad job. Leave him alone. And I noticed you are always quick to attack people even when people drop proposed transcript you just talk anyhow, I remember just 2days ago someone said ’he can’t believe you’re still dishing out hard knocks for almost a decade now’.. learn constructive criticism and stop attacking people, you’ve just spent 3years in the state.

9 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by researcher108: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
I agree with you. Please let’s not make this group toxic. Even when people ask “silly” questions, there’s still room for constructive criticism.

Juice2Pac:
Hey you guys should stop fight and let’s see better content abeg. Twood n Fairhearts especially I’m sure you guys are grownup Men. Not here to take sides but Twood guy started all this stuff, is not every time you say something and if you want to talk make sure you show some respect to everyone here cos you not the only one here. I don’t even know Fairheart work as a study abroad consultant cos he doesn’t even advertise on the thread, and if he wants to help people is non of anyone’s business DSO, Program coordinator can’t do everything for you I remember when my brother got to the state few years back a Nigerian Christian family hosted him for 2weeks till he got a permanent place, they don’t even know each other before, they met on Facebook group so I think Fairheart offering his assistance to anyone in same city has nothing to do with him collecting money for his study abroad job. Leave him alone. And I noticed you are always quick to attack people even when people drop proposed transcript you just talk anyhow, I remember just 2days ago someone said ’he can’t believe you’re still dishing out hard knocks for almost a decade now’.. learn constructive criticism and stop attacking people, you’ve just spent 3years in the state.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by NigPatriot(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
haywhy17:

Coming from someone that has been denied so many times... this space sef...

So because he has been denied many times, hence he isn't qualified to advice visa hopefuls? That's a parochial thought process! Incontrovertibly, he is even in a good position for that because of the "many times".

Btw, how would you have even known he had been denied if not that he chose to post his experience here. It takes a lot to post a denied transcript. Most will rather be silent and wait for someone else to post something similar - and then take cues from the scrutiny.

Ironically, people will learn from denied transcripts than approved.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Juice2Pac: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
TWoods:

[b]I've been here 3 years, my wife is white American [/b]and we've both met more Nigerians here than we can count... including doctors, engineers etc., all for free!
Lol bad guy, he married white woman to get Green Card. And you are always attacking people saying it’s obvious that they are not going to U.S to study now see yourself now, that’s what I was trying to say if you talk too much, you say stuffs you not supposed to say, see how you open your yansh now. Now who japa to U.S to settle down now if not you….. Married white woman in just 3 years, that was fast. You dey part of those wey dey make visa difficult sometimes. smh

14 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
You guys should dead all this unnecessary back & forth. Its really not worth it.

Meanwhile, A friend just got updates on the Emergency Request. Was approved. July 28th, 30 and August dates available.
Applied for ER July 6th.
Abuja

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.