Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1643933 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ObodoNaija(f): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Aratop:
Good morning house, trust we had a restful night!

I requested for an emergency appointment(Lagos) F - 1, since Tuesday night but have not gotten a feedback from them. I do not know if the request takes more than 72 hours.
I will appreciate comments based on rich experience...thanks.

It takes time most times. I can remember mine took about 2 weeks or so before it was approved and I have a friend that his took up to a month before it was approved. It differs though. There are some people theirs wasn't up to 48 hours. I think they approve based on the availability of days they have.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Phoenix143: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Good day all. I was denied a n f1 visa a few months back. I informed my school and my admission was deferred. I got a mail from the international office saying I should pick a date for a meeting so we can discuss modalities for the visa for me. Please can anyone suggest what you think my line of discussion should be?? Your input will be highly appreciated. May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bekindtoo: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Good evening all.

Please what are my chances of getting visa appointment date for Spring 2022? I am just starting my application. How realistic is my plan?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Davsidoo: 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Bekindtoo:
Good evening all.

Please what are my chances of getting visa appointment date for Spring 2022? I am just starting my application. How realistic is my plan?
no dates available presently but one can apply for EMergency interview
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Davsidoo: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
I have a question guys. Can one only request ER 60 days before school resumption? Or can it be anytime from now. ps: resumption is January
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by cupcakes11: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Guys pls I need urgent answer.... once your GRE score is available on your dashboard, how long before your score receives the score if you filled the schools on test day. Like do they receive immediately or how long?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Perotti: 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hi everyone, to those that have travelled to the US, is it acceptable to bring grounded locust beans, smoked fish, bitter kola and garri to the US? Will there be an issue at the POE?

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by nues012(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Omotola222:
Hello guys please I would like to know if using my Uncle in the USA has my sponsor won’t be a red flag… tho hus the one who wants to sponsor me throughout the schooling process he his a police officer ... willing to drop his US bank statement account and any other documents I would be needing in the process.
Am applying to 2 schools 1 in Vienna very close to Maryland and the one is in Maryland..

Pls note my Uncle stays in Maryland ..

Thanks

A lot of red flags �

First, your sponsor is US, that sends signal to the VO you want to go and reunite with your uncle and not going to school.

Second, your school is close to the city your uncle stays.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gent2nice: 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Some have sent their EA request already and have received approval this month, Oct. So, take action!

Davsidoo:
I have a question guys. Can one only request ER 60 days before school resumption? Or can it be anytime from now. ps: resumption is January
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Yungsaint80: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
Spring 2022 let link up . ������

https:///BydBX5kKoCp6RkHnrGoVux
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Yungsaint80: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
https:///
BydBX5kKoCp6RkHnrGoVux
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tasho105(m): 5:22am On Oct 24, 2021
God bless y'all for the good job on here...

I'm interested in a master's program in management to boost my career.
I'm in my late 40s, have HND and BSc in Economics.
I'm applying for spring admission.

My question: considering my age, do I have a chance of getting admission in US?
...and what's my chance of getting f1 visa?

Thanks as I await your response

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Johnadu: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2021
Please, I need someone who can help me with mock interview. My location is Ibadan, but Lagos is also good. I will appreciate any reference.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2021
Guys! What’s the solution to having different location (Lagos) on ds160 and Abuja in your appointment paper.

You’re to go to where?

And your interview is the next day. Can’t change/update your ds160

(Asking for a friend).

Biko
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hazardd(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2021
Make una advice a brother... Am about to fill an application to university of Alabama in which an application fee have been waived.. and I have HND certificate... Is it best to apply for master or just graduate certificate...

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Thiwhy(f): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2021
Hazardd:
Make una advice a brother... Am about to fill an application to university of Alabama in which an application fee have been waived.. and I have HND certificate... Is it best to apply for master or just graduate certificate...

Happy Sunday

Evaluate with Wes then apply for masters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tinda: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2021
Has application fee waiver week not ended?
Hazardd:

Happy Sunday

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Oofay: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
You should go to the place of your appointment.

Moshkom:
Guys! What’s the solution to having different location (Lagos) on ds160 and Abuja in your appointment paper.

You’re to go to where?

And your interview is the next day. Can’t change/update your ds160

(Asking for a friend).

Biko
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Favour1998: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hello guys! Am currently filling my DS 160, Please I need your advice. Is it advisable to say No when someone have a sibling in the US?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Laworldz: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Good afternoon. Please can anyone suggest good and safe hotels close to US embassy Abuja please. It’s urgent.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by littleben: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Helo fams. Am really new here. I have applied for Aan MBA program in Cambridge college USA. I will pls like to knw about the visa application stage especially as it concerns proof of funds. I have a family frnd as a sponsor and has provided his bank statement as proof. But the bank statements ends in august 2021 and i will b applying for visa by feb. Is that the right course of action? Or is the bank statement to b recent i.e last 3 months. Lastly, must there be funds in d bank acct?
Pls i desperately need answers to this question. Am so confused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by de3lar(m): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Johnadu:
Please, I need someone who can help me with mock interview. My location is Ibadan, but Lagos is also good. I will appreciate any reference.

If you see one, I'm interested too.

I based in Ibadan as well.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olaoke16(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hazardd:

Happy Sunday

You don't necessarily need to evaluate your hnd transcript for university of Alabama if your both ND and HND are from same school, a friend of mine was admitted this month for fall 2022 and he didn't evaluate his transcripts. Kindly apply for masters... Best

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olaoke16(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Favour1998:
Hello guys! Am currently filling my DS 160, Please I need your advice. Is it advisable to say No when someone have a sibling in the US?

Try to say the truth, if both of you has same surname and they get to know in one way or the other, na straight denial oooo...
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chaiks: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Olaoke16:

You don't necessarily need to evaluate your hnd transcript for university of Alabama if your both ND and HND are from same school, a friend of mine was admitted this month for fall 2022 and he didn't evaluate his transcripts. Kindly apply for masters... Best
hi olaoke. did your friend receive any funding from alabama? i v completed my application and all my refs have submitted their reference on my behalf .

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ndidi29: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
please whats the best area to go for as a graduate of physiology BSc....and the best university for it in USA
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olaoke16(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
chaiks:
hi olaoke. did your friend receive any funding from alabama? i v completed my application and all my refs have submitted their reference on my behalf .

He hasn't received any sort of funding from them but he is currently looking out for one.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hazardd(m): 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Olaoke16:

okay
thanks broo... I thought is only Hnd is should send...
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Kaygirl33: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
Purl:
My story and transcript.

See ehn I was told not to apply with my wife that I will be denied, I was told US no go give me visa for various reasons but this God I serve is the formula to my family's success story today. God is awesome. We have collected our passports.

Congratulations! May God be praised.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Erudite77: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dear friends,

Please who can recommend schools that accept first degree seeker in the US?

Where can the person sit for SAT?

How does one go about it?

I want to register a lil bro.

Please respond. What's your take on this result?

1) ENGLISH LANGUAGE. C4
2) MATHEMATICS B3
3) ECOMOMICS C5
4)GEOGRAPHY B3
5) CIVIC EDUCATION B2
6) YORUBA LANGUAGE C6
7) BIOLOGY C5
CHEMISTRY E8
9) PHYSICS D7
COURSE TO OFFER GEOGRAPHY

LANGUAGE C6

Be blessed.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Newton2024: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
I graduated from a Nigerian university with a very good result and I wish to further my education oversea. I do not have complete five credits (as per UTME requirement) for the course I want to study in postgraduate. My question is; is O'level result with minimum of relevant five credit passes in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB a compulsory requirement for processing Msc admission Abroad?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Omotola222: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
nues012:

A lot of red flags �

First, your sponsor is US, that sends signal to the VO you want to go and reunite with your uncle and not going to school.

Second, your school is close to the city your uncle stays.

What of part payment of the school fee is been paid because a friend said part payment of the school fee can be paid….

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.