Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1656927 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hackalvin: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2021
Please guys ... Goodmorning ... My school send later of my admission and to return before 23rd Jan 2022.. my point is in was denied visa in Abuja us embassy 1Nov now I want to reapply again so I can't lose my admission..can I get date if I reapply is it any problem reapply again this month so I canbe able to travel in January please help me please am confuse
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by abjisperson(m): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2021
Rommy1:
Hello, any response on your EA request? Applied 3 working days ago as well and I’m yet to get a response.
no response bro....I have sent my documents to the email they provided too...wat abt u?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tmann626(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2021
abjisperson:
no response bro....I have sent my documents to the email they provided too...wat abt u?
Lagos or Abuja. If it is Lagos, you might not get a prompt response from them
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Afroresorts: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Boyofgrace:

can you send me your whatspp number i will add you to a group for mock. send via email. blessings.

Thanks
I need it time is running out.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Rommy1: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2021
what email and documents please?
abjisperson:
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by abjisperson(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Rommy1:
if Lagos, send docu to LagosStudents@state.gov
I-20,
Intl passport,
Scanned passport photo,
Visa fee receipt,
Sevis fee receipt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Boyofgrace(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Afroresorts:

Please add me 08033888058.
I need it time is running out.
got it will add you.

ok i see you have been added to the group already just saw you comment
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by abjisperson(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2021
Rommy1:
sent mine, yet no response
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by abjisperson(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2021
tmann626:
Lagos or Abuja. If it is Lagos, you might not get a prompt response from them
can I reschedule to Abuja?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by wsday: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2021
Hello Everyone,
All praise to God for His mercies endures forever
Special thanks to everyone that keeps posting their transcripts here it is a form of strength to help others behind.

Visa Approved.
First Attempt
Zero Travel History
ABUJA
12th November.
White VO
COA: $24,000

There were 2 VO's counter 8 and counter 9, the Asian guy and the other white guy i noticed the Asian guy first question was always have you travelled out of Nigeria before, once your answer is No, he asks any random question and rejects. I was praying from the gate till I met with my VO
The Asian guy called next it was supposed to be me but i dragged for like 5 seconds and the other white guy called next then i went to meet him.

TRANSCRIPT.
VO: Good Morning
ME: Good Morning
VO: You are going to study Engineering
ME: NO I'm going to study industrial and human factor Engineering.
VO: Okay
VO: So you are an Engineer
ME: Yes I am
VO: I see you have a scholarship how do you intend to cover the rest
ME: Ooh I have a 70% scholarship on my tuition, my aunt would be covering the rest ( praying in my mind that he doesn't know enough mathematics to calculate by looking)
VO: What does your aunt do
ME: Oooh she is a distributor for dangote cement
ME: I have her bank statement if you would like to view it
VO: That won't be necessary
VO: So what would this degree do for you
ME: Oooh my Company is going through a transition phase where we are moving from a crude oil based approach to a gas and renewable energy approach this transition is opening up positions for mid-level management with my experience and this degree i would be positioned to fill one of these openings.
VO: Keeps typing picks up the white paper and gives me says this white paper would tell you all you need to know about picking up your passport
ME: Thank you very much.

P.S i noticed that a lot of guys dress poorly, if you are going for academics and you claim to have been working please dress the path dry-clean your clothes and look smart also make your stories as short as possible my interview was about 2minutes /b] [b]and pray non-stop God bless everyone

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Anavamii: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2021
Lilbaby23:

Pls has your fiancé gotten date yet?. I don't want to use the Emergency Request because i have never been approved before. It so sad. A particular form was made useless as i exhausted the Er and couldn’t reschedule. I bought a new form last week and i have been unable to get closer dates. Was denied in August and school resumes in January 6th.

Pls can you share me a format of what you wrote as your reason for travelling . Maybe I’m doing something wrong�

At all, he has not gotten date

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Anavamii: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2021
wsday:
Hello Everyone,
Special thanks to everyone that keeps posting their transcripts here it is a form of strength to help others behind.

Visa Approved.
First Attempt
Zero Travel History
ABUJA
12th November.
White VO

There were 2 VO's counter 8 and counter 9, the Asian guy and the other white guy i noticed the Asian guy first question was always have you travelled out of Nigeria before, once your answer is No, he asks any random question and rejects. I was praying from the gate till I met with my VO
The Asian guy called next it was supposed to be me but i dragged for like 5 seconds and the other white guy called next then i went to meet him.

TRANSCRIPT.
ME: Ooh I have a 70% scholarship on my tuition, my aunt would be covering the rest ( praying in my mind that he doesn't know enough mathematics to calculate by looking)
ME: Oooh my Company is going through a transition phase where we are moving from a crude oil based approach to a gas and renewable energy approach this transition is opening up positions for mid-level management with my experience and this degree i would be positioned to fill one of these openings.
VO: Keeps typing picks up the white paper and gives me says this white paper would tell you all you need to know about picking up your passport

P.S i noticed that a lot of guys dress poorly, if you are going for academics and you claim to have been working please dress the path dry-clean your clothes and look smart also make your stories as short as possible my interview was about 2minutes /b] [b]and pray non-stop God bless everyone

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by AllureI: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2021
Another ray of hope... Congratulations to you!
wsday:
Hello Everyone,

Visa Approved.
First Attempt
Zero Travel History
ABUJA
12th November.
White VO

TRANSCRIPT.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Rommy1: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2021
thank you
abjisperson:
if Lagos, send docu to LagosStudents@state.gov
I-20,
Intl passport,
Scanned passport photo,
Visa fee receipt,
Sevis fee receipt
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by DonJSHY(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2021
Do you have funding, because a friend of mine that has almost full funding got EA approved in less than 8hrs
abjisperson:
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Adeoyec2: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Please can i also be added to the group

Phone number; 08104957765

Boyofgrace:

can you send me your whatspp number i will add you to a group for mock. send via email. blessings.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chiremi(m): 11:18am On Nov 15, 2021
Boyofgrace:

Can you pls add me also.. I will DM you my WhatsApp number
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by abjisperson(m): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2021
DonJSHY:
Do you have funding, because a friend of mine that has almost full funding got EA approved in less than 8hrs
u mean on scholarship ...I have no scholarship...Is there anyway i can reapply? Was ur friend applying for Lagos?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ritaalvin: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=Hackalvin post=107632045]Please guys ... Goodmorning ... My school send later of my admission and to return before 23rd Jan 2022.. my point is in was denied visa in Abuja us embassy 1Nov now I want to reapply again so I can't lose my admission..can I get date if I reapply is it any problem reapply again this month so I canbe able to travel in January please help me please am confuse
[/quo

Someone should answer this please �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2021
I was also at the Abuja embassy today and our Visa approved for my family but it's visiting visa, The white guy at window 9 seems cool. He asked if I applied for US visa lottery in 2010, and I said I can't remember. He asked 3 times, I later said yes, my wife immediately frowned at me, and I quickly said I can't really remember, VO then said it's OK if I have applied for visa lottery and it's legal but he just wanted to be sure of what to edit on my application. If it was the Korean guy, that would have been the end of it. If by Grace of God one can avoid the Korean guy then chances are high. @ Dress well, yeah it's important. They look at you when approaching the window. Will post my transcript @Visit visa trend.
My wife got admission into 2 Universities prior our B1B2 approval. We are hoping to get emergency appointment for her F1.

wsday:
Hello Everyone,

Visa Approved.
First Attempt
Zero Travel History
ABUJA
12th November.
White VO

TRANSCRIPT.
ME: Oooh my Company is going through a transition phase where we are moving from a crude oil based approach to gas and renewable energy approach this transition is opening up positions for mid-level management with my experience and this degree i would be positioned to fill one of these openings.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Queengel: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2021
Boyofgrace:

got it will add you.

ok i see you have been added to the group already just saw you comment
please add my no to the group whatapp 08036668172
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Boyofgrace(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2021
Adeoyec2:
Please can i also be added to the group

Phone number; 08104957765

ok noted
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by mojolajesu(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2021

Please kindly add me too
Queengel:
please add my no to the group whatapp 08036668172
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by mojolajesu(m): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wow!!!!

Congratulations to you fam. Ours will come as smooth as this too����
wsday:
Hello Everyone,

Visa Approved.
First Attempt
Zero Travel History
ABUJA
12th November.
White VO

TRANSCRIPT.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ChairmanTeeDrag: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Boyofgrace:

Please can you add me to the WhatsApp group

Number: 08161573254

My interview is fast approaching and I need help like mock interviews before my interview. Cos it feels I still stammer and I feel I'm not hitting the right words.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by LeOTsGrand(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Pls � can someone add me to the group, I am also having my interview soon... Pls 08160848491... Thanks �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by hardeyswaggz: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Yes it's thesame I20, it already included F1 and F2 information if you observe.
dfutbolar:

Please did you get a sperate I20 for your wife or you used the same i20 you had yourself which already included spouse?

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chiremi(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Boyofgrace:

Please can you add me to the WhatsApp group for the mock interview

Number: 07033842431
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ednut91(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=wsday post=107635440]Hello Everyone,

Visa Approved.
First Attempt
Zero Travel History
ABUJA
12th November.
White VO

TRANSCRIPT.

[Congratulations...... Enjoy your stay in the states. Please what is the name of your school]

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by HDwayne: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group. 08026899178. Thanks
Boyofgrace:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by bukky2222: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Olaniyi55:
Please add me to the group 08171349117
hi... please add me also
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by bukky2222: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Olaniyi55:
Please add me to the group 08171349117
please add me 07034442241

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.