Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1655678 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ChairmanTeeDrag: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2021
Good morning fellow NL's,

It's so nice to finally join this wonderful platform, I have been learning alot and seen some of the mistakes I made in my first interview.
Please I need Mock interviews and reviews for my transcript, my WhatsApp number is 08161573254.
I would really appreciate and I know I will share my approval transcript soon.
Anyone in NCCU here. Peace and Love.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by mojolajesu(m): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2021
Since one can’t pay servis fee at the moment, is it advisable to apply for ER without the servis fee receipt

Please I need an urgent advise guys
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by mojolajesu(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2021
We’re you able to pay

sbot:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Mog1457: 7:06am On Nov 17, 2021
Good morning
Is there anyone who uses yahoo.com to schedule visa appointment apart from gmail.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by emmanuelle27: 7:11am On Nov 17, 2021
abdullahi45:

You can check the Chemistry and Biochemistry Departments at Virginia Tech. Would you be up for a direct PhD program? I have a friend who got direct PhD admissions with his BSc degree. Also check Marquette University, UTSA and U of South Carolina
All the best.
thanks a lot, it's the GPA that is making me not talk about PhD oh, that's why I'm focused on Ms

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by emmanuelle27: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2021
klawaaa:
You are good to go. You have good chances for funding with GA since it is chemistry. Try Utah state university, they've gotten juicy offer for chemistry there. You have no worries for funding. Use search bar on this thread on nairaland to find schools past students doing chemistry have applied and got funded.
thanks a lot, I'll do that now
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2021
Oluh:
Good morning everyone, I’ve been given admission to study in USA but didn’t collect the is-20 form because I needed a scholarship because I couldn’t afford the fee, woke up yesterday to see 2 scholarships awarded to me with $18k off my tuition. Now I’m to apply for the is-20 form but my fear is the date for interview. It’s just so close. Can I book interview date down or wait till the form is out. Confusion wan wound me right now because I don’t know how long it will take for the I-20 form to be out with processing and all. I’m to resume Jan 18 for spring. It’s just too close!!! Please anyone with any advise....
Hi. Congrats on the scholarship. You can still meet up with spring session. Apply for the i20 form. Choose Lagos and request for emergency appointment, you'd still get a date in December.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tamad101(f): 7:25am On Nov 17, 2021
Applying for EA without sevis payment receipt will be rejected.
mojolajesu:
Since one can’t pay servis fee at the moment, is it advisable to apply for ER without the servis fee receipt

Please I need an urgent advise guys
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Omini247: 7:26am On Nov 17, 2021
i have been following this trend for long now...but no one seem to be talking about LLB with full funding..gurus hep me ooh@e no go bad mk me sef share my japa testimony of fall 2022..
plus add me to the whatsapp group
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by sbot: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2021
mojolajesu:
We’re you able to pay

I just quoted it for future reference.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Omini247: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2021
Jolek15:

A friend needs it ogunleyepeter648@gmail.com
pabloshenko001@gmail.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by mojolajesu(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2021
Please if you have any information about recent successful payment of Servis Fee…. I need help biko.

I am scared to start the money order which will take about 7 days.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by toyobillz(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2021
mojolajesu:
Please if you have any information about recent successful payment of Servis Fee…. I need help biko.

I am scared to start the money order which will take about 7 days.

Even more than, I did mine since on the 5th of Nov, till now nothing.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by sorsor(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2021
Oluh:
Good morning everyone, I’ve been given admission to study in USA but didn’t collect the is-20 form because I needed a scholarship because I couldn’t afford the fee, woke up yesterday to see 2 scholarships awarded to me with $18k off my tuition. Now I’m to apply for the is-20 form but my fear is the date for interview. It’s just so close. Can I book interview date down or wait till the form is out. Confusion wan wound me right now because I don’t know how long it will take for the I-20 form to be out with processing and all. I’m to resume Jan 18 for spring. It’s just too close!!! Please anyone with any advise....

please which school is that
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by sorsor(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2021
please house is it a good idea to apply for summer session by this time considering the statement of account am submitting to the school is actually from may to november
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by charleymed(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2021
Mog1457:
Good morning
Is there anyone who uses yahoo.com to schedule visa appointment apart from gmail.com
Yes I did
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Mog1457: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2021
Hello
Is the abuja surge working now
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Amazingg11: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2021
McGV:
I'm interested in this pls.

Yes I’m interested
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Amazingg11: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2021
abjisperson:
no response bro....I have sent my documents to the email they provided too...wat abt u?
Please how did you apply for EA .i have been trying to apply since .After I click on the apply for expedited appointment it redirects me to login page .this error has been happening over and over
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Temitemi28: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2021
@OLUHGood morning everyone, I’ve been given admission to study in USA but didn’t collect the is-20 form because I needed a scholarship because I couldn’t afford the fee, woke up yesterday to see 2 scholarships awarded to me with $18k off my tuition. Now I’m to apply for the is-20 form but my fear is the date for interview. It’s just so close. Can I book interview date down or wait till the form is out. Confusion wan wound me right now because I don’t know how long it will take for the I-20 form to be out with processing and all. I’m to resume Jan 18 for spring. It’s just too close!!! Please anyone with any advise....

CONGRATULATIONS ,please proceed you will meet up you will get an EA by Dec,kindly share with me how you got the scholarship thanks....
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by floyo001: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2021
Hi,

Please how did you do this?

charleymed:
I just got a date via the priority Visa surge
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by emmanuelle27: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2021
emmanuelle27:
Just wrote GRE few hours ago and the result wasn't impressive, your recommendations guys, below is my profile

Bsc: Biochemistry
GPA (WES official) 2.92
TOEFL: S24 W22 R25 L28 = 99
GRE V146 Q152 = 298
Intended programs: Ms Chemistry, Ms Biotechnology etc. I have been doing my own homework but your extra suggestions will be very helpful based on school and programs, thanks a lot.
@Tylerbaby , i applied to your school biotechnology program with this profile, do you think it'll fly?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ndums247(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2021
Mog1457:
Hello
Is the abuja surge working now

What do you mean by surge please
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Oluh: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2021
beejhay69:
Hi. Congrats on the scholarship. You can still meet up with spring session. Apply for the i20 form. Choose Lagos and request for emergency appointment, you'd still get a date in December.

Yes thanks! I’m actually to send my financial statement together with my passport for my is-20 to be sent. It’s actually so messed up because my passport expired and it might be up to a week before I get a new one because of NIN issues. I hope I meet up on time. Is-20 takes more than one week to be delivered. That scares me too.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Oluh: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2021
beejhay69:

Can we talk via email or phone, seems you know better.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Oluh: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2021
gboleximk:
Good evening everyone,
I got US visa rejection recently, below is my transcript, thanks

VO: Good morning
Me: Good morning

VO: Please pass me your document and your I-20
Me: I passed all requested documents to him, I-20, DS 160, and International Passport

VO: You are going to Missouri University of Science and Technology to study System Engineering?
Me: Yes

VO: You have some funding?

VO: You have some deficit in your funding, and how are going to pay for the rest:
Me: I have some savings since I have been working since 2012 and I have also made provision for a student loan to cater for the rest of my bills

VO: Why Missouri?
Me: Missouri S&T is one of the top-ranking universities in US and among the best-ranked university in System Engineering

VO: What will you specialize in?
Me: I will specialize in System Analyst

VO: what are your plans after school?
Me: after school, I will come back home (to Nigeria) to take a job in banks or telecom operators as a system analyst

Hi I applied for Missouri too and have been admitted for engineering too please can we talk better on WhatsApp
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by IntrovertGuy: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2021
sorsor:

please which school is that

OluhOluhOluhOluh
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by richkid59(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
hello, please does anyone know how i can apply for the Surge dates in Abuja.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by hardeyswaggz: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Someone please respond...I have two days left on this Emergency appointment rescheduling according to the email I got yestday and till now...all i'm seeing on my CGI portal is "There are currently no appointments available"

What do I do? Should I still keep checking till the last day?
hardeyswaggz:

I have samething still popping up "there are currently no appointments available"

I have till 19th Nov to reschedule the appointment according to the mail sent yesterday when they approved my emergency request. who else is experiencing same?

Please note that my original location is Abuja.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by abjisperson(m): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Amazingg11:

Please how did you apply for EA .i have been trying to apply since .After I click on the apply for expedited appointment it redirects me to login page .this error has been happening over and over
send the 6 documents required to the email
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Oluh: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
gboleximk:
Good evening everyone,
I got US visa rejection recently, below is my transcript, thanks

VO: Good morning
Me: Good morning

VO: Please pass me your document and your I-20
Me: I passed all requested documents to him, I-20, DS 160, and International Passport

VO: You are going to Missouri University of Science and Technology to study System Engineering?

VO: You have some funding?

VO: You have some deficit in your funding, and how are going to pay for the rest:
Me: I have some savings since I have been working since 2012 and I have also made provision for a student loan to cater for the rest of my bills

VO: Why Missouri?
Me: Missouri S&T is one of the top-ranking universities in US and among the best-ranked university in System Engineering

VO: What will you specialize in?
Me: I will specialize in System Analyst

VO: what are your plans after school?
Me: after school, I will come back home (to Nigeria) to take a job in banks or telecom operators as a system analyst

Please I would like to know more about this Missouri admission. Would you mind if I text you via email or maybe WhatsApp number?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by mojolajesu(m): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
hey, I feel your pains already.

Can you write to them explaining what you are experiencing.

You can also call the Consulate to make this faster. The number or email is where you applied for your VISA. I trust you get a response
hardeyswaggz:
Someone please respond...I have two days left on this Emergency appointment rescheduling according to the email I got yestday and till now...all i'm seeing on my CGI portal is "There are currently no appointments available"

What do I do? Should I still keep checking till the last day?

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.