Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1655178 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ajaxa: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Oh boy. Na same questions he asked me too. Before collecting my documents he already asked me about travel history then sponsor and when he was about picking the blue paper he asked if I have someone in the united states as well and I said no
Eunicediddy:
VO was an Asian American looking guy, I did all I could to avoid this guy because he already denied 2 people before me.
School: Dallas Baptist University
COA: 33k
FAMILY FUND: 33k
Programme: Business Administration and management
Interview was 23rd Nov. In Abuja

VO: Good morning, pass your I-20 and passport please.
Me: Passed and responded with a smile and resounding response to his greeting
VO: Who will be paying for your Education.
Me: My elder brother
VO: What does he do
Me: He owns a business and a major distributor of all brands of computers, printers and computer accessories within and outside Rivers state
VO: He typed for like 3 seconds and asked do you have anyone in United States
Me: No. I was about saying I already booked a hostel space.
VO: Sorry, you are not qualify for this Visa...passes blue slip and...Omo...I held my tears and bursted immediately stepped out of the embassy.
Now my concern is am I supposed to have someone in the US as a student? I just tire mehn....
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tyleet: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Chynwem:
You said you have submitted on travel docs and was denied right? So try the surge by sending directly to the email.
No I have not submitted on travel docs, I’m saying travel docs says I should only submit when I’ve been denied within the last six months, but I was denied less than six months ago. However, my school resumes 13th January which will still be less than six months since I was denied, so what do I do? I was denied on July 20.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chynwem: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Oh okay, just send the mail first let's know the outcome
Tyleet:

No I have not submitted on travel docs, I’m saying travel docs says I should only submit when I’ve been denied within the last six months, but I was denied less than six months ago. However, my school resumes 13th January which will still be less than six months since I was denied, so what do I do? I was denied on July 20.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chynwem: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nawa o, the man is mean o
Ajaxa:
Oh boy. Na same questions he asked me too. Before collecting my documents he already asked me about travel history then sponsor and when he was about picking the blue paper he asked if I have someone in the united states as well and I said no
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Sakasitay(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Svelte98:
Hmmm...I got about 4% scholarship which is really small obviously. I'd probably send an inquiry.

Man! That’s not sizeable, but at all at all…..

I am also waiting for Towson University’s decision. I applied for the MS Applied Information Technology (Software Engineering track).

However, in my opinion, one may benefit immensely from Drexel’s co-op program in the fifth and sixth quarters of the program.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chynwem: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
Please help a sister o
Chynwem:
My Sponsor is my sister and she dose networking business, abeg how do I package it when asked.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tyleet: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Chynwem:
Oh okay, just send the mail first let's know the outcome
Ok thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gent2nice: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Seems you have not been following events...apply for surge in Lagos please. Grab the opportunity while you can. And if surge has opened in Abuja too, find out

Tyleet:
Hey guys, so I got denied on July 20 this year. Now, I'm trying to book another appointment but it gave me September 22. I wanted to apply for emergency appointment but it said it is only limited to students who have not been denied a visa within the last six months. My school resumes on January 13, so even if I wait until January 13, it still isn't up to six months (from July 20). Please what do I do? I see some reapplicant transcripts here showing they went back for another visa interview not up to six months after their first denial, how do you do it pls?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gent2nice: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Don't wait to know how it goes... Nov 24 was the first surge day in Lagos.. hurry and grab the opportunity

neurosci:

@tyleet, pls let’s know how it goes cos I’m thinking about doing this for someone else too.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gent2nice: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Google about surge visa interview dates 2021, it will lead you to their link abeg

Tyleet:

So does this mean I don’t have to submit the emergency application on us travel docs, I should just contact the email you mentioned, right?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by crowniran(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Why pay $220? All Toefl and GRE registration before Monday will be done for 63k instead of 65k. You get your scheduled date within 24hrs.

You will have access to premium materials, premium maggosh videos. All for FREE!!

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Jonjohnson: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Please, I need walsprings contact, I want to register for GRE.
How much does it cost.

Also,I plan writing the exam Jan 15, is it feasible for Fall 22 admission
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by mojolajesu(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
typooo… sorry my boss.

Dec 1st is my interview
NigPatriot:

Parrot grin grin

When's your interview?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by NigPatriot(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
mojolajesu:
typooo… sorry my boss.

Dec 1st is my interview

Oh that's really close. Shoot me a mail. I'm kind of busy now. But hopefully we can have a session.
All the best.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Svelte98(f): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sakasitay:

Man! That’s not sizeable, but at all at all…..

I am also waiting for Towson University’s decision. I applied for the MS Applied Information Technology (Software Engineering track).

However, in my opinion, one may benefit immensely from Drexel’s co-op program in the fifth and sixth quarters of the program.
Yea, the co-op is very attractive and promising. I actually applied for the Spring quarter in March, but I may defer to Fall because of the co-op and to buy time for myself.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by mojolajesu(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Thank you Chief.

I sent you an email already
NigPatriot:

Oh that's really close. Shoot me a mail. I'm kind of busy now. But hopefully we can have a session.
All the best.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chynwem: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Please oooo
Chynwem:
My Sponsor is my sister and she dose networking business, abeg how do I package it when asked.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ashraf267(m): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Rriol:

Please what is the Lagos surge date correct email address ? I keep getting invalid email address when I tried sending my documents to ‘LagosStudents@state.gov.’
Make all the letters lowercase, it would go.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ashraf267(m): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Rriol:

Thank you but I keep getting this message ‘Delivery fail’ The email address address you entered couldn’t be found
Hi, I hope you have gotten it correctly.
But if you haven't, it's:
lagosstudents@state.gov

Note: All letters should be in lowercase

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by moruff77: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hello everyone, please I need ur assistance. My visa interview is confirmed for 1st of February 2022. And my school resumes for Jan 4th 2022. Can I go ahead and apply 4 surge?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Pio123: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Yes apply for Surge by sending all your required documents and support it with prayer. Send the documents as soon as possible please
moruff77:
Hello everyone, please I need ur assistance. My visa interview is confirmed for 1st of February 2022. And my school resumes for Jan 4th 2022. Can I go ahead and apply 4 surge?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Waskylala: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
moruff77:

If you haven't been denied in the last 6 month, you can
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Osof: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Please I am waiting for your response. I need to be put through how you did this. Thanks
Oluchi2020:
My interview location is Abuja but I got approved for surge in Lagos, should I fill another ds160 with Lagos as location or just go like that?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Teddy208: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Chynwem:
Please oooo
I think you should package the job to look way bigger than meets the eye. If someone says they are into networking I might not take it seriously.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Abrahamjnr: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Please I'm new here
I need guide on how to apply for scholarship in USA as an undergraduate
Course of study physics
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by yourshopkwikguy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hi guys good day, I wish to apply for international business degree in the United States. Please which University tution fees is around 2 million naira for that course? I've searched around the internet and haven't seen at all. Please help
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Kaygirl33: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
adecrownx:
Call this number. +1 703-520-2580. Monday to Friday. 9am to 2pm. Make sure you have your passport, DS-160 number and appointment confirmation. I changed mine 48hrs before interview.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chynwem: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Yeah, that's why I'm lookingfor a suggestion on how to package it well
Teddy208:
I think you should package the job to look way bigger than meets the eye. If someone says they are into networking I might not take it seriously.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Omini247: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Chynwem:
Yeah, that's why I'm lookingfor a suggestion on how to package it well
The name of the network and her rank..
Like she's a guider in mmm with 8 guiders as downliners ...because if you mention the network the VO will start asking for numbers
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chynwem: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
Okay. It's Omega pro, will ask her of her rank and downliners. She dose both Omega pro and longrich
Omini247:
The name of the network and her rank..
Like she's a guider in mmm with 8 guiders as downliners ...because if you mention the network the VO will start asking for numbers
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ashraf267(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
NigPatriot:

All the best.
Hi @NigPatriot, abeg I would also like a to have a mock interview session.
Should I send an email too?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Omini247: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Chynwem:
Okay. It's Omega pro, will ask her of her rank and downliners. She dose both Omega pro and longrich
Just go with one oh ...VO don't want to hear that you are multitasking

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.